The saggy pants ?

Options
waterproof
waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
To all the young black hebrews thinkin the ? is cool, learn about your history by picking up a torah. These brotha's have me rollin but it's the truth.

When the brother said "THE BLACK YOUNG MALE IS PHENOMENON" i damn near fell out of my seat, because it's the truth.

WAKE UP BROTHERS, PANTS OFF YOUR ASS WAS USED TO DISGRACE YOUR ANCESTORS and it's suspect, breeds homosexuality, do that in prison, and it will be DONT LOOK AT ME PUPPET, DONT LOOK AT ME, while they take it from you on some Damon from Friday After Next "you thought you was gonna take it, didnt'cha"

Comments

• waterproof
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ..............................Listen to the message
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I cant respect ? in Lakers dresses quoting the bible.

But I agree with the overall message of sagging being stupid.

I personally always thought the "ITS ? " message was a bit much and needlessly homophobic. Calling it stupid as ? should be enough to convince ? so stop.
  • waterproof
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You know you my mufu....but I gotta disagree on this one. I'll never let my sons do it, when they get old enuff, but them young niggz should be allowed their Individualism their Freedom, to express

For instance,

- the human mind wouldn't notice them, if the pants weren't there/just some darkskinned young nigg walking down the ghetto streets with Rodman-shorts on
    - for decades White plumbers have entered our homes sagging, butt-? showing/stanking up the whole mufu kitchen, and we said not one word nope nushin' nada nil nunca...same for White mail couriers and White construction workers, for decades...but now, that Young thuggish-looking Black men join in? Time to discourage it? How fair is that??

12!!!!! my brother that layeth the smacketh down on whitey

that's because they uncivilize, and we used to look at them like "look at that stinkin muthafucka with his ass hanging out, ol nasty ass white man", momma used to grap some bleach and disinfect the whole house.

we have to teach these youngin's that, the same uncivilize plumber with ass out and no trousers (GKF shout out) and others used to humilate our ancestors with the ass hangin out and prision culture is not our culture, the same ones that building these prisions is trying to take the black man manhood away with their Greek ways
  • waterproof
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I cant respect ? in Lakers dresses quoting the bible.But I agree with the overall message of sagging being stupid.

I personally always thought the "ITS ? " message was a bit much and needlessly homophobic. Calling it stupid as ? should be enough to convince ? so stop.

LOL, it's the message and the scriptures that pertains to these young hebrews, I mean there's is REV's even to this day with perms and jherri curls, some wear long over dress, gotta look pass it though, i see where you at though, i was like SMH "My brothers"
  • Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Never knew there was a history to it, just thought people thought it looked good. Interesting.