The Official True Blood Season 4 Thread

Options

Comments

• rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    question how the ? did Marnie get Bill and Eric up on that sht in the 1st place
  • rice n gravy
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I know the whole Jason being with Jessica ? goes against their bro code but as a female...I respect the ? out of Jessica for being honest about what she want from Jason. No need to be shackin up after you just got out a relationship. But I think eventually she gone end up being in a full fledged relationship cuz Jason already googly eyed but he, unlike Hoyt, understand that she's a vampire and really just now learning how to be one so she need her freedom.
    only thing i dont like bout Jason character is he falls in love with every damn female he hooks up with

but only he can say "your better than any women ive ever been with and ive been with ALOT of women" with a straight face
  • rice n gravy
    edited September 2011
    Options
    sboogie wrote: »
    yo Jessica is wack...
    y'all really like lanky goofy ass white ? huh?
    that ? aint that sexy to me...
    and its a pity that being a proud hoe is something to be admired by faux feminists...
    yo the way Bill and E murked that one ? and her security was gangsta...

? u know u was like "damn girl 'when she rolled up in that red riding hood getup lol
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    question how the ? did Marnie get Bill and Eric up on that sht in the 1st place

They skipped that but most logical answer: Marnie has the power to control the dead. Vampires are dead. She made them put themselves up there.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    But you know they gone pull some dumb ? and have Eric & Bill zoom over there soon as they since her fear and save Tara. But I hope not cuz right side of her head is ? gone. Don't be a ? Alan Ball and bring her back just to ? people off.

or she's back as a ghost just visiting Lafayette
  • rice n gravy
    edited September 2011
    Options
    tara not gona die

they not gona do lafayette ? like that and lose his butt buddy and cousin in 1 episode
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ^^smh its a sad day when i'd rather see a ? ? live than one of my black 'sistas'

thats how you know tara is WOAT

i ? wit jesus though. wouldnt that be some ? if he resurrected?
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »

no blanks homie
  • rice n gravy
    edited September 2011
    Options
    and yo if i was the ? hoyt i walk in that writers room like i been with this ? for 3 seasons and I aint get no shine yet this lil ? got 2 scenes to smash!

wheretheydothatat
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Pam is so heartbroken over Eric supposedly abandoning her, she goes and does something stupid and impulsive and frees Russell Edgington since she know he has it in for Eric. She might even think that Eric really would ? her, so she has to get an even older, more powerful vampire on her side, and Russell fits the bill. And as the other poster said, she is the only one--besides Eric, Bill, and ghost Godric--who knows where he's buried. Of course this unfortunate turn will come to light just as Eric is seeking her out to make amends--too late. (This would nicely repeat what Hoyt is going through: losing his girlfriend and his best friend in one fell swoop.)

It would have been better if Jesus's spirit had been the one to evict Marnie's spirit from Lafayette's body and then maybe have Lafayette invite him in--willingly--so they could fight Marnie as one. It would have been a level of intimacy and union they couldn't experience before. And it might have been a cool reveal for Jesus to realize that while he thought the demon part of him was where his magical strength lied, it was actually just holding back the even more powerful white magic within him, so giving the demon up actually helped him. I don't know. Maybe that's too religious, but his name is Jesus. I just thought it should have been more of a fight first. Then eventually acceptance, yada yada yada.
  • Terrorist_Jones
    Terrorist_Jones Banned Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lmao.. not a spoiler,, its common sense if u a fan of shows like this. peep this tho,, lafayeete boyfriend go die in the next episode,, i see him giving his life to save lafayeete ? ass. him or tata will never find happiness long as they stay in bon tom.

I called it,, and you ? happy now,, tara gone.. she was a OG,,
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    darkrain wrote: »
    Pam is so heartbroken over Eric supposedly abandoning her, she goes and does something stupid and impulsive and frees Russell Edgington since she know he has it in for Eric. She might even think that Eric really would ? her, so she has to get an even older, more powerful vampire on her side, and Russell fits the bill. And as the other poster said, she is the only one--besides Eric, Bill, and ghost Godric--who knows where he's buried. Of course this unfortunate turn will come to light just as Eric is seeking her out to make amends--too late. (This would nicely repeat what Hoyt is going through: losing his girlfriend and his best friend in one fell swoop.)

It would have been better if Jesus's spirit had been the one to evict Marnie's spirit from Lafayette's body and then maybe have Lafayette invite him in--willingly--so they could fight Marnie as one. It would have been a level of intimacy and union they couldn't experience before. And it might have been a cool reveal for Jesus to realize that while he thought the demon part of him was where his magical strength lied, it was actually just holding back the even more powerful white magic within him, so giving the demon up actually helped him. I don't know. Maybe that's too religious, but his name is Jesus. I just thought it should have been more of a fight first. Then eventually acceptance, yada yada yada.

Umm no ? ? . Damn that was the gayest ? ever typed though. And for Pam to allow Russell out is to go against Eric. I doubt she'll go against Eric out of love for her maker but I do think she'll try to ? Sookie and Bill or Eric will off her.
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    had to be Pam
    she was heart broken

she luvs being a vampire. she luvs eating and killing and fukking and all the crazy ? that go wit being a vampire. eric had got soft and lost all that.
    russell stand for all that ? .

it has to be pam
  • young law
    edited September 2011
    Options
    im_lux wrote: »
    Umm no ? ? . Damn that was the gayest ? ever typed though. And for Pam to allow Russell out is to go against Eric. I doubt she'll go against Eric out of love for her maker but I do think she'll try to ? Sookie and Bill or Eric will off her.

i was thinkin the same thing.lmao

but at the same time
    it fits the context of the show.
    lest we not forget what show we been watchin the past 4 years.
    the show written by ? ,acted by ? ,and with characters that are a metaphor for ?

true blood the gayest show on tv

and for whatever reason,
    all us str8 men been watchin the ?
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    tara will be a vamp next season i can see her getting turned by eric and replacing pam who will die next season
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

Like I said, Only Pam and Eric, Bill are the only know where Russell buried at so had to be Pam. Pam is so heartbroken when Eric threatened to ? Pam because of ? Sookie, Pam doesn't like that. If Pam tried to ? Sookie and she knew Bill or Eric would ? Pam. Right now, Pam got no one else unless if Eric came back and forgive her.

I’m very curious about who turned Pastor Steve.

The timing doesn’t fit for Russell to be his maker, and I’d be surprised if the AVL did it. Given Steve’s well-known hatred for vampires, who’s going to believe that he wasn’t turned against his will?

EDIT: at im lux..

You might be right....it's not Pam cause I forgot about Alcide cause he was there too....if there’s a possibility that Russell is loose, you might want to mention it to Sookie so that she can stay in a house where Russell can’t get to her – her home is out of the question,

Given that it looked like there was grey dust of some kind on Debbie’s trousers, I take it that she released him. If Alcide was stupid enough to tell Debbie where Russell was buried
  • rice n gravy
    edited September 2011
    Options
    young law wrote: »
    i was thinkin the same thing.lmao

but at the same time
    it fits the context of the show.
    lest we not forget what show we been watchin the past 4 years.
    the show written by ? ,acted by ? ,and with characters that are a metaphor for ?

true blood the gayest show on tv

and for whatever reason,
    all us str8 men been watchin the ?
    and this is the realest sht I ever read!

and Pam couldnt have done it

Alcide got that call in the afternoon and pam had been with eric bill and them the whole time before the call

i wanna know who the ? (always thought he was ? how he looked at jason only confirmed it)reverend maker is
  • joshuaboy
    edited September 2011
    Options
    darkrain wrote: »
    Like I said, Only Pam and Eric, Bill are the only know where Russell buried at so had to be Pam. Pam is so heartbroken when Eric threatened to ? Pam because of ? Sookie, Pam doesn't like that. If Pam tried to ? Sookie and she knew Bill or Eric would ? Pam. Right now, Pam got no one else unless if Eric came back and forgive her.

I’m very curious about who turned Pastor Steve.

The timing doesn’t fit for Russell to be his maker, and I’d be surprised if the AVL did it. Given Steve’s well-known hatred for vampires, who’s going to believe that he wasn’t turned against his will?

EDIT: at im lux..

You might be right....it's not Pam cause I forgot about Alcide cause he was there too....if there’s a possibility that Russell is loose, you might want to mention it to Sookie so that she can stay in a house where Russell can’t get to her – her home is out of the question,

Given that it looked like there was grey dust of some kind on Debbie’s trousers, I take it that she released him. If Alcide was stupid enough to tell Debbie where Russell was buried

Doubt it was her. Had to be a vampire - the security was "glamoured".

Must be Pam, she knew where he was and she did rescue Eric from the same spot when Bill buried him too.
  • joshuaboy
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Could have easily be glamoured by Russle after Debbie released him. And why would Pam come directly to the bar after she freed Russle looking for Eric?

You see Russel leaving a human alive and untouched after being imprisoned for a while? lol

Just a theory, but maybe she did it in haste but then realised what a big mistake she made and tried to warn him. (Remember that next year when the season starts)
  • im_lux
    im_lux Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    You see Russel leaving a human alive and untouched after being imprisoned for a while? lol

Just a theory, but maybe she did it in haste but then realised what a big mistake she made and tried to warn him. (Remember that next year when the season starts)

debbie aint a human though. But i dont see debbie doing it...the only thing i could think of is pam or somehow somethig allowed him to set himself free cause i dont think pam did.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    LMAO how mad will the IC be if they open the 5th season in Sookie's dream or some ? and Tara wakes her up from her dream like "hey I'm still alive Sookie it's okay"

ROFL ? on the IC would be up in arms....I know I would I hated that ? character and been waiting for her to die.
    But you know they gone pull some dumb ? and have Eric & Bill zoom over there soon as they since her fear and save Tara. But I hope not cuz right side of her head is ? gone. Don't be a ? Alan Ball and bring her back just to ? people off.
    I called it,, and you ? happy now,, tara gone.. she was a OG,,
    tara will be a vamp next season i can see her getting turned by eric and replacing pam who will die next season

Spoilers from actress Rutina Wesley..

Sunday night’s finale had a body count, but I was hesitant to put Tara on it when I itemized the casualties in the weekly recap for the episode. After all, the last we saw of Tara, Sookie was cradling her in her arms and calling for help, which to me, indicated that there was at least a chance that Tara was alive. That may or may not be the case. What we do know is that dead or alive, actress Rutina Wesley will be back for Season 5.

TV Line spoke with Wesley to discuss what happened to Tara. From the way Wesley put it, Tara’s injuries were bad. A shotgun blast to the head will do that. “I have to say it was actually kind of cool having my brains blown out.”

Is it possible that Bill or Eric (or both) will hear Sookie’s cries and rush to her aid? Would it be too late for a bit of vampire blood to patch Tara up? Or is living-Tara a thing of the past? That much is unknown, however Wesley did confirm that her contract option was picked up for Season 5. “Yes. I know I’m coming back,” Wesley says. “I just don’t know in what capacity.”

While there are definitely options for Tara to return in some capacity (vampire and ghost among them), it would be interesting if Tara was saved (again) by Bill, or saved by Eric. Given her spotty history with vampires, having her life saved by one would certainly affect how she views them. Bill already saved her life once when he kept another vampire from killing her at the cemetery a few episodes back, but being revived by vampire blood would be a much more direct way of saving her.

Wesley says she isn’t really entertaining the thought of Tara becoming a vampire. “Some of my fans actually talked about that a couple years ago. They were like, ‘Wouldn’t it be great if Tara became a badass vampire? Wouldn’t that be amazing?’ But as I said, I like being human. [Laughs] We don’t have that many on the show. And then I’d have to figure out how to talk with the fangs and all that crazy stuff.”

She’s makes a valid point about there not being many humans on the show. Then again, True Blood has yet to feature a series regular go from human to vampire. The only notable vampire who was shown being turned in (excluding flashbacks) is Jessica, but she wasn’t a regular character before she was turned. Sooner or later, the series is bound to turn one of the characters from human into a vampire.

Guess IC ? gonna be up in arms...
  • young law
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i still dont see why folks is happy that 50% of the black cast died

and wtf.
    Eggs caught a bullet to the dome,then Tara

wtf is up wit blax catchin shots to the dome one the show

and could we jus have one hetero black dude on the show plz.
  • joshuaboy
    edited September 2011
    Options
    debbie aint a human though. But i dont see debbie doing it...the only thing i could think of is pam or somehow somethig allowed him to set himself free cause i dont think pam did.

I was referring to the security guy - I'm sure Russell would have killed or fed on him.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Gotta admit, I agree with young law about the black folks on the show.

Because it should be replayed..
  • rice n gravy
    edited September 2011
    Options
    the creator of the show did that sht on six feet under the ONLY black dude had to be ? dexter smh