Squats and Milk >>>> than any supplement for gains

Options
Millions Knives
Millions Knives Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
edited March 2010 in The Weight Room
I'm new to the ill community (not really, just finally decided to make an account) and i would like to share my own personal insights on weighttraining. I've been studying personal fitness on my own for the past 8 years and would just like to start posting threads on anything that anyone needs help, advice or a know how to on anything in the weightroom!

For the Hardgainers: don't waste your money on supplements at GNC. The best thing that ever gave me results when it came to gaining weight was the squats and milk program. Thats when u drink a gallon of milk a day and do 20 rep squats.If you need more info just google it but in a months time with regular meals I gained up to 34 pounds (alot of fat) but trimmed down and kept 20 of it! Warming up with 135lbs on the squat rack for 15 reps, then Squatting 5 reps of 315, 5 reps of 405, then finishing off with 20 reps with 225 worked best for me in terms of gains. just varie your weight accoring to your strength and don't ever be scared to add the pounds.....your body will typically build more to strunggling with something you can't do then with weight you do easily!
Any questions please feel free to ask.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Millions Knives
    Millions Knives Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Drink Grape Juice after your workout then. I don't know off the top off my head because the infomation is in one of my old school bodybuilding books, but it's something about grape juice that helps build your muscles like a creatine supplement. Or try liver tablets, the greatest and safest supplement for gains that nobody ever use anymore!
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Liquid egg whites, a whole banana, ice cubes, scoop of peanut butter, milk, yogurt. Blend this all up and your good to go. Cheap and effective.
  • fabionbackbitch
    fabionbackbitch Members Posts: 720
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    I'm Lactose Intoerant... ? could you imagine the mess???

I like the tricking the muscles technique...

I normally just slowly drop the weight till failure...

Not a big fan of your milk idea... Your Formula isn't meshing right with my head... So I'll have to get back with ya on that...

I'm not an expert in the least fam, but my physical training professor(I'm taking the intro class cuz it seems interesting) said that training to failure all the time isn't optimal. I forgot why, it's in my notes, but I'm lazy, so I won't go look for it.
  • dreadedbwoy661
    dreadedbwoy661 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You just need to eat a ? ton if you want to gain weight, its as simple as that. I went from 175 to 217 lbs, under 10% bodyfat by eating like a horse and lifting heavy ass weight. It can be done.