Camron Is the Best Rapper out of Harlem thats alive >!

Options
streetzrusent
streetzrusent Members Posts: 57
edited March 2010 in The Reason
I beat the first trial ? the appeal , if not it get ugly like Seal

and If its more then ten birds Ill serve it to you .

Comments

• shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    well duh...he's better then Big L too...
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Immortal Technique >>>>>
  • BigMonty
    BigMonty Members Posts: 20
    edited March 2010
    Options
    No way is he better than Big L
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Harlem must have some ? ass rappers out there then.
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    That ? sucks...i only hear about that dude on this site...
  • good_aim
    good_aim Members Posts: 21
    edited March 2010
    Options
    come on mase back in day was better b4 he went bad boy
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    he was the worst member of children of the corn but the members of that group are either dead or dont rap no more
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    good_aim wrote: »
    come on mase back in day was better b4 he went bad boy

• tri3w
    tri3w Members Posts: 3,142 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    [QUOTE=shadb33;336634
    ]well duh...he's better then Big L too...[/QUOTE]

Watch ur mouth..........
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Killa is one of the best rappers out of NY that still is alive. certified legend. never sold out. controlled a bigger dynasty than the roc. he still making music for the streets. one of the few east coast rappers that gets crazy love and respect out of the south. houston is still checking for camron!
  • cuttadc13
    cuttadc13 Members Posts: 1,626 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Killa is one of the best rappers out of NY that still is alive. certified legend. never sold out. controlled a bigger dynasty than the roc. he still making music for the streets. one of the few east coast rappers that gets crazy love and respect out of the south. houston is still checking for camron!

Legend in What?
  • tri3w
    edited March 2010
    Options

Wats Worng wit U homie????..............Legend??? U serious???
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    cuttadc13 wrote: »
    Legend in What?

a legend in hip hop. camron has bumped shoulders with some of the greatest mcs ever lived. biggie co signed camron back in 1995 as being the future of NY..not jay z. cam rapped with Big L and Mase. cam was close with dame during the whole time rocafella records was getting on their feet. he was cool with punisher he created the biggest and impactful rap group since wu tang clan. one of the first NY artists who was getting big $$$ off of independent labels when everybody called koch the graveyard. cam gets respect across the nation and world. he never comprimised to what a NY is supposed to sound like. Killa made his own lane

and without all of the politics. camron has won all his beefs with lethal disses. i was a big nas fan when cam dropped hate me now and i was like "damn cam". u gotta love it ? all over jay z and his wife. camron wasnt scared like all of these other punk NY rappers to go at 50 and made 50 catch feelings on that phone call. dear stan is a classic diss. cam and jimmy exposed mase and we havent heard from him since.

not to mention that camron can actually spit. his multis are CRAZY. his word play is more slicker and witty than jay z. he got an ear for hot beats.
  • tri3w
    edited March 2010
    Options
    a legend in hip hop. camron has bumped shoulders with some of the greatest mcs ever lived. biggie co signed camron back in 1995 as being the future of NY..not jay z. cam rapped with Big L and Mase. cam was close with dame during the whole time rocafella records was getting on their feet. he was cool with punisher he created the biggest and impactful rap group since wu tang clan. one of the first NY artists who was getting big $$$ off of independent labels when everybody called koch the graveyard. cam gets respect across the nation and world. he never comprimised to what a NY is supposed to sound like. Killa made his own lane

and without all of the politics. camron has won all his beefs with lethal disses. i was a big nas fan when cam dropped hate me now and i was like "damn cam". u gotta love it ? all over jay z and his wife. camron wasnt scared like all of these other punk NY rappers to go at 50 and made 50 catch feelings on that phone call. dear stan is a classic diss. cam and jimmy exposed mase and we havent heard from him since

not to mention that camron can actually spit. his multis are CRAZY
    . his word play is more slicker and witty than jay z. he got an ear for hot beats.

U do know NaS OD'd on dude.............Check out Zone Out...........and they only ? he really won was with Mase, 50 played the crazy mind game on dude and Jay jsut didnt wannna be bothered him, so he went away. DipSet wasnt near half as big as Wu tang was in the city (Im from NY), they was kinda poppin in the begining but grauduly began to lose interest on them. now back in the Day Cam was a beast, i'll give u the whole Mulit thing, but Not better than Jay (Though i think if he stayed nice jay woulda have to answer dude instead of brushing him under the rug). And he wasnt the frist rapper to Go at 50 head on; jada aired him out along time ago. To some it all up, dude aint no legend,
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? that Cam is nice as ? .The problem is that ? can't understand some of his rhymes because it's filled with street slang like raekwon.
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    shadb33 wrote: »

c/s...common knowledge...
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited March 2010
    Options
    c/s...common knowledge...

*waits for the ny ambassador to come dispute this*...
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

Sike you might wanna step your ears up and cam aint even better than Vado, vado stay bussing cam's ass on every song they on smh better than big L shiiiiittttt,
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited March 2010
    Options
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    Sike you might wanna step your ears up and cam aint even better than Vado, vado stay bussing cam's ass on every song they on smh better than big L shiiiiittttt,

? outta here, vado skr8 but he just now gettin his flow together...
  • cuttadc13
    cuttadc13 Members Posts: 1,626 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

and without all of the politics. camron has won all his beefs with lethal disses. i was a big nas fan when cam dropped hate me now and i was like "damn cam". u gotta love it ? all over jay z and his wife. camron wasnt scared like all of these other punk NY rappers to go at 50 and made 50 catch feelings on that phone call. dear stan is a classic diss. cam and jimmy exposed mase and we havent heard from him since.

not to mention that camron can actually spit. his multis are CRAZY. his word play is more slicker and witty than jay z. he got an ear for hot beats.

Cam's last album was a waste of a ? tho
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

lol ? a comedian...give it up for martin !!! everybody
  • tri3w
    edited March 2010
    Options
    *waits for the ny ambassador to come dispute this*...

Fam if u that ? to believe that, then ur lost in life............aint No reason to argue or dispute
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Cam and Mase are my favorite rappers from Harlem.
  • Reapmills
    Reapmills Members Posts: 55
    edited March 2010
    Options

Is anyone that supports this smoking ? ????? Total FAIL... what does Cam do lyrically and syllabically that J.R. Writer doesnt do BETTER?????!!!! i mean hell Juelz is better than Cam... and people only loved the DYNASTY for the supporting players like Juelz J.R. and Hell Rell... people always found Cam passe... and i ? with cam... but best in Harlem (outside of L???) come on
  • tri3w
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Reapmills wrote: »
    Is anyone that supports this smoking ? ????? Total FAIL... what does Cam do lyrically and syllabically that J.R. Writer doesnt do BETTER?????!!!! i mean hell Juelz is better than Cam... and people only loved the DYNASTY for the supporting players like Juelz J.R. and Hell Rell... people always found Cam passe... and i ? with cam... but best in Harlem (outside of L???) come on

LMFAO .............funny ass statement rite here..............i wouldnt go that far but Cam is (Well atleast this recent incarnation) Wack juices, there never has been a better rapper that Came out besides L