Winter is around the corner....got ya eye on an ill coat?

Options
themadlionsfan
themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in Fashion Forward
yeah I'm looking on the internet for pelles and ill leather snorkels but i aint findin ?

Comments

• Huruma
    Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I hate when it's barely autumn and people are saying "yea, winter is just around the corner". Nobody says "yea, it's almost autumn" in July. There's almost 3 months left of autumn and 'real' winter doesn't even begin until January, imo.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Huruma wrote: »
    I hate when it's barely autumn and people are saying "yea, winter is just around the corner". Nobody says "yea, it's almost autumn" in July. There's almost 3 months left of autumn and 'real' winter doesn't even begin until January, imo.

ether.....
  • themadlionsfan
    edited September 2011
    Options

i live in detroit.....it gets cold at the end of october.....so i take it you aint got the loot for a nice coat and ya waiting until its for feet of snow on the ground to cop an old school first down?
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

LOL at t/s though fall just officially started last week but the weather change came kind of early this year and really to me winter doesn't start until late November/early December as far as the weather goes.
    i live in detroit.....it gets cold at the end of october.....so i take it you aint got the loot for a nice coat and ya waiting until its for feet of snow on the ground to cop an old school first down?

Yeah it doesn't truly start to get real cold until October in the "D" but even then dude you ain't gone need a winter coat until mid Nov early December.
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

Now I can confirm you're really a white boy with an alias. Any real black person knows its winter as soon as it drops below 65, and its time for a jacket and woolie.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options

He calls fall atumn lol
  • Silverfoxxx
    Silverfoxxx Members Posts: 1,066
    edited September 2011
    Options
    yeah I'm looking on the internet for pelles and ill leather snorkels but i aint findin ?

Winter theme song
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    In the Chi, I can c/s that
  • ImSoReal
    ImSoReal Members Posts: 2,009
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Already have my 2 leather coats, plus where I live its only cold like for 3 weeks of the entire winter, and when I say cold I mean where the highs are 20s or 30s, or winters are usually 50-70
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ImSoReal wrote: »
    Already have my 2 leather coats, plus where I live its only cold like for 3 weeks of the entire winter, and when I say cold I mean where the highs are 20s or 30s, or winters are usually 50-70
    Man, I don't want to hear that ?
  • themadlionsfan
    edited October 2011
    Options