Carson Palmer about to be traded to the Raiders

Options

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Garrard has a herniated disk and needs surgery. That's why he hasn't signed with a team.

damn didnt kno tht this deal is still terrible
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Raiders are the anti patriots.

Lol @ mike Brown looking like a genius right now
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

Gets some W'S
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    get some rings, and we can talk.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAts-o9zEuKUXH7He6D7_KbQ9iyNawtA4UL3jPosy-3hzBOFq7_g

• KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    No way in hell dude has a grasp of that offense with no off season and missing 5 regular season game. Palmer is only a stop gap until Pryor learns the offense.

you can't be serious

*Checks Username* ....nevermind you are
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    It's not even close. Its the most lopsided deal since the Babe Ruth was traded for pocket change.

Just as the Raiders franchise was looking like it was headed in the right direction, it has now taken a turn for the worse.....Dan Wheldon

Ayo, I'm a huge racing fan. Mainly NASCAR but I follow Indy somewhat. I did not want to laugh at this but got damn that ? was brilliant. I'm crying right now B but it's always RIP for Dan Weldon.

Matt been a real ? tho. That's on my wife's ? .
  • Darius
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Lol you don't get a 2nd round pick for either of the players lost in free agency. Best you get is a 3rd rounder, which is basically the 1st pick of the 4th round
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yall dont know ? , it's a late first rd this year and conditional pick in the future, RAIDER HATERS NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THEIR OWN TEAM AND IF YOUR TEAM AINT GOT 3 SUPER BOWL WINS then shut your mouth

RAIDERS GOT A QB that's is better than Jason Campbell and can be a Franchise qb, A QB who will have a power running game and Receivers that's young, fast and now coming into it's own. A qb who know's and work well with HUE JACKSON.

and plus we get picks for Asomaugh and Gallery.

Our Draft for 12 Carson and Pyror that's a dam good draft.

Carson Palmer Stats
    REGULAR SEASON PASSING STATS
    SEASON TEAM GP CMP ATT CMP% YDS AVG TD LNG INT FUM RAT
    CIN
    13 263 432 60.9 2,897 6.71 18 76 18 2 77.3
    CIN
    16 345 509 67.8 3,836 7.54 32 70 12 4 101.1
    CIN
    16 324 520 62.3 4,035 7.76 28 74 13 13 93.9
    CIN
    16 373 575 64.9 4,131 7.18 26 70 20 4 86.7
    CIN
    4 75 129 58.1 731 5.67 3 36 4 2 69.0
    CIN
    16 282 466 60.5 3,094 6.64 21 73 13 3 83.6
    CIN
    16 362 586 61.8 3,970 6.78 26 78 20 3 82.4
    Career 97 2024 3,217 62.9 22,694 7.05 154 78 100 31 86.9

Dog you dont know ? .Palmer had a better team with the Bengals since he started then what the Raiders have now.This guy can not win a play off game while the Raiders can not make it to the play offs.This is a bad trade by the Raiders so just except it.
  • Darius
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ayo, I'm a huge racing fan. Mainly NASCAR but I follow Indy somewhat. I did not want to laugh at this but got damn that ? was brilliant. I'm crying right now B but it's always RIP for Dan Weldon.

Matt been a real ? tho. That's on my wife's ? .

Daps

I'm gonna have to stop typing for a minute so them luscious ? can pop
    Up on my screensaver. The mugs at work don't even care
  • Michael_Malice
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Daps

I'm gonna have to stop typing for a minute so them luscious ? can pop
    Up on my screensaver. The mugs at work don't even care

I told you awhile back to send me you email to my pM for them new joints but you never did.

But anyway, the Raiders are dumb. The Begals and Mike Brown just swindled the hell out of the Raiders. SMH.
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited October 2011
    Options
    So .......Thanks Mike Brown???.............*Not use to saying it*
  • Michael_Malice
    edited October 2011
    Options

Lol!!!! Yeah Mike just made a major come up. Shouts to the Who Dey Nation.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    WRONG we going to get anywhere from 2-3 for Asmaough and a 3-4 for Gallery. we are finE. We draft great in the mid rounds for the last few years and Terrell Pyror and Carson Palmer is our 1st and 2nd rd PICKS

WE GOOD

lank

cosign
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I'm convinced Al Davis is still alive.... feeding on Mexicans in Oakland

bloodbath_blade2_6891.jpg
    2002_blade_2_016.jpg
  • Darius
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I can't get over this. Even if it's for just 1 late first round pick it's a lot. PALMER could be on Larry Holmes, i mean Donovan McNabb status when he comes out. Plus he's owed like $12 mill. a year for the next 3.......and even if he does come out and play well, it's not like he is the missing link
    For them to be great. And they are not just gonna surpas the Chargers because of him.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options

Thank Scott Fujita and Chris Gocong..

Right before the trade deadline? CLUTCH!
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I can't get over this. Even if it's for just 1 late first round pick it's a lot. PALMER could be on Larry Holmes, i mean Donovan McNabb status when he comes out. Plus he's owed like $12 mill. a year for the next 3.......and even if he does come out and play well, it's not like he is the missing link
    For them to be great. And they are not just gonna surpas the Chargers because of him.

True plus they don't have any cap room to fill holes n/h through free agency next year.
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited October 2011
    Options
    SMH at saying " it's just a late 1st " ....Bruh this aint the NBA where u start getting closer to the back end of the draft that the Talent drops off that bad from the top 10 picks

this the NFL where depending on the draft class that guys who are picked in the early , mid or late 2nd could have 1st Round Talent, a Late 1st is still damn high ..

if this was the NBA then yea the pick wouldnt hold that much weight, but ? in the NFL that pick has a ton of Value ... and also u dont know if a team packages up a deal to move even further up..
  • Darius
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Bengals got next?
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Bengals got next?

Chill .....*Avoids Cheap Seats Jinx on a Team Thats had a Organizational Jinx for 4ever*
  • waterproof
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Dog you dont know ? .Palmer had a better team with the Bengals since he started then what the Raiders have now.This guy can not win a play off game while the Raiders can not make it to the play offs.This is a bad trade by the Raiders so just except it.

LOL are you serious, you dont know ? let's talk football and compare teams what years of the bengals you want to compare to the Raiders.

Let's compare the 2005 Bengals to the 2011 Raiders and see if they had a better team than 2012 Oakland Raiders, since i dont know ? , LOL.

2005 Bengals Off Line - LT L Jones
    LG E Steinbach
    C R Braham
    RG B Williams
    RT W Anderson*+

LT J Veldheer
    LG S Wisniewski
    C S Satele
    RG C Carlisle
    RT K Barnes

Eric Steinbach is one the Best LG in the league and Levi Jones never lived up to his potential and Willie Anderson one of the great pure power RT in the 00's, but we all know that the Oakland Raiders have one of the Best OL in the League this year. And give up the fewest sacks.

OL=OAKLAND RAIDERS.

QB C Palmer*
    RB R Johnson
    FB J Johnson
    WR C Ochocinco*+
    WR T Houshmandzadeh
    TE R Kelly

QB J Campbell
    RB M Reece
    RB D McFadden
    WR D Heyward-Bey
    WR C. Schilenz
    TE K. Boss

J. Johnson is a great blocking back 270 blast holes open but that's it. Recce can lead block, line up as a receiver or as a TE Recce is a threat and we have the Samoan wrecking ball Tonga for pure blocking purpose. Rudi a power back but RUN DMC is one of the best in the NFL. Reggie Kelly really aint did ? in ATL and CINCY that year, he came out on passing plays for Schobel and Schobel is a bust out of college he was supposed to be a threat in the passing game. Boss a great run blocker and a mid range threat, I go with Boss.

Now WR's and QB goes to Chad and TJ they played with each other for years and have Carson throwing to them.

the RAIDERS are deep with Bey, Murphy, Ford, Schilenz, Moore and they havent played together or been healthy all year until last week with Palmer throwing to them they will put on greater numbers. we can compare at the end of the year.

OB, WR = BENGALS

RB, FB, TE = RAIDERS

THE D-LINE, LB, AND DB'S, SPECIAL TEAMS = RAIDERS let's not even compare.

As of week 6, Raiders have a overall better team. Look here dude, i've been following football since the mid 80's, i know my ? . Not only im a Raiders fan but im a football fan.

so quit the ? , i know football, just because i dont post everyday in this forum like you really dont mean ? to me. we can talk football and i can discuss with the best of them. so before you say a person dont know ? ...smh whatever. by the look of things you dont know ? .

Now Carson Palmer knows Hue Offense, Now with Hue Jackson and Al Saunders (the disciple of Air Coryell who made the blue print for the Dallas Cowboys Superbowl Offense from Norv Turner who was also under Don Coryell and The Greatest Show on Turf because the Offense is a version of the Air Coryell, AL Saunders was the Assistant Head Coach and WR Coach) with the Offense weapons we have, SMH.
  • waterproof
    edited October 2011
    Options

How you know that? since the summer Palmer is been working out in L.A. with T.O AND T.J. houshmandzadeh. Man this is THE NFL where they take they time and send scouts out to check and look at these players who has been out.

In matter of fact Jay Blazer reported this morning that Palmer is in shape because he was out there.

And the Chargers come on now, this aint the late 00's charger those teams are gone
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    they giving up too much for palmer

i would've thrown in a solid player or some ? instead of your top draft picks

but the raiders ain't had a solid qb since rich gannon and got a solid defense and a great running game

all palmer have to do is not ? it up and turn the ball over so we'll see
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The Raiders are destined for mediocrity.
  • waterproof
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lank

cosign

I will find the lank, lol. but THE OAKLAND RAIDERS LOST Nnamdi, Zach Miller, Robert Gallery and Thomas Howard due to Free Agency who all was starters so the Oakland Raiders will receive Compensation picks.
    Nnamdi 3rd
    Miller 3rd-4th
    Gallery 5th
    Howard 6th-7th

MAN WE GOOD, LOL!! we didnt replace Nnamdi in FA so we will get a third.

In addition to the 32 picks in each round, there are a total of 32 picks awarded at the ends of Rounds 3 through 7. These picks, known as "compensatory picks," are awarded to teams that have lost more qualifying free agents than they gained the previous year in free agency. Teams that gain and lose the same number of players but lose higher-valued players than they gain also can be awarded a pick, but only in the seventh round, after the other compensatory picks. Compensatory picks cannot be traded, and the placement of the picks is determined by a proprietary formula based on the player's salary, playing time, and postseason honors with his new team, with salary being the primary factor. So, for example, a team that lost a linebacker who signed for $2.5 million per year in free agency might get a sixth-round compensatory pick, while a team that lost a wide receiver who signed for $5 million per year might receive a fourth-round pick.

If fewer than 32 such picks are awarded, the remaining picks are awarded in the order in which teams would pick in a hypothetical eighth round of the draft (These are known as "supplemental compensatory selections").

Compensatory picks are awarded each year at the NFL annual meeting which is held at the end of March; typically, about three or four weeks before the draft.