Yooo real talk wale is >>>>>>meek mills

Options
pennyda1
pennyda1 Members Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2011 in The Face Off Forum
Wale is the best artist on mmg hands down....triple c suck, meek mill at best okay. Stalley is coming alone. But wale is the next best thing to ross.

Comments

• YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    That's not "real talk", that's "absurd talk"....not only is Wal-E the most boring ? on MMG, he's wack as ? too....

Millz >>>>>>> that WNBA reject looking ass ? Wal-E
  • pennyda1
    edited October 2011
    Options
    My man you crazy aint nothin special about meek flow.. All he does is yell on the mic. Wale is way more diverse and got better lyrics
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I agree, but Meek is actually good when he doesn't shout all the time.
  • pennyda1
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I agree, but Meek is actually good when he doesn't shout all the time.

yea he cool. but as far as putting an album he dont got it
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    nah fam dreamchasers >>>>
  • pennyda1
    edited October 2011
    Options
    11.1.11 theory>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dreamchaser
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i thought this was common knowledge
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    kinda depends on what you looking for. content wise wale got him. but meek's flow is much better
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Of course he is, he is easily the best lyricist and deepest mc on the label. But them dumb ? only relate to Ross and Mill more because they want to hear that trap/fantasy rap ? and club bangas.
  • pennyda1
    edited October 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    of course he is, he is easily the best lyricist and deepest mc on the label. But them dumb ? only relate to ross and mill more because they want to hear that trap/fantasy rap ? and club bangas.

thats what im saying.. Meek doesent even up you ask me
  • pennyda1
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    kinda depends on what you looking for. Content wise wale got him. But meek's flow is much better

if i want real everyday music its wale... Meek aint even the tightest from philly
  • pennyda1
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i thought this was common knowledge

some ppl think meek is the hottest freshman out
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Meek is kinda wack to me... ? always yelling
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    and don't this Wal-E character got an album coming out?
    Man, watch that ? go triple aluminum...ain't nobody checking for wack ass Wal-E....
    besides Ross, Mills is the star of MMG....Wal-E is nothing but dead weight
  • Woochie
    Woochie Members Posts: 445 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Meek>Wale. Don't even compare the 2. The streets are waiting for Meek to drop that album.
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    pennyda1 wrote: »
    My man you crazy aint nothin special about meek flow.. All he does is yell on the mic. Wale is way more diverse and got better lyrics

man i be seeing this a lot on this board...... im not sure if its the same poster with these views.....or if its differents poster.....
    but any time i see a meek mill thread, on the 1st page its somebody sayin he always yellin on the mic.....

Man i been listening to Meek for well over 5-6 yrs.......the last time i seen dude even raise his voice like that was on a youtube video, when the ? was a kid...

That ? Meek probably have the hardest flow in the game right now as far as new comers.......as far as just flowing period......when he come off, other then that he pretty much, its nothing really that stand out about any rappers these days...... but the only thing that stand out about Wale, 1 if he dont know how to act, that ? need to chill on the smoking, he always seems high and sayin stupid ? ....... the ? is mad boring on the mic......well Wale just aint my type of music
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Of course he is, he is easily the best lyricist and deepest mc on the label. But them dumb ? only relate to Ross and Mill more because they want to hear that trap/fantasy rap ? and club bangas.

• ibedamned
    ibedamned Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I cant listen to Meek that long, and i admit i didnt get on Wale like that til i heard Attention Deficit, ? was slept on.
  • pennyda1
    edited October 2011
    Options
    man i be seeing this a lot on this board...... im not sure if its the same poster with these views.....or if its differents poster.....
    but any time i see a meek mill thread, on the 1st page its somebody sayin he always yellin on the mic.....

Man i been listening to Meek for well over 5-6 yrs.......the last time i seen dude even raise his voice like that was on a youtube video, when the ? was a kid...

That ? Meek probably have the hardest flow in the game right now as far as new comers.......as far as just flowing period......when he come off, other then that he pretty much, its nothing really that stand out about any rappers these days...... but the only thing that stand out about Wale, 1 if he dont know how to act, that ? need to chill on the smoking, he always seems high and sayin stupid ? ....... the ? is mad boring on the mic......well Wale just aint my type of music

what is meek talking about in his rhymes... he aint doing nothing that lloyd banks aint do.. matter of face meek aint even the best from philly
  • pennyda1
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Woochie wrote: »
    Meek>Wale. Don't even compare the 2. The streets are waiting for Meek to drop that album.

wrong again im out here in florida and i know at least 20 ppl pre ordered ambition
  • pennyda1
    edited October 2011
    Options
    wale even killed that fool on bet cypher