Do you watch BET?

Options
GeeGeeMaria
GeeGeeMaria Members Posts: 40
edited October 2011 in The Social Lounge
If you do, why? I stopped watching BET after high school. It doesn't represent my lifestyle, I can't relate to it.

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I still watch it, especially during the Hip-Hop and regular BET awards. The videos I dont watch as often because of those damn annoying twitter quotes. I watch BET much less compared to the early 2000s and 90s, back when BET seemed more normal to me.
  • Just2C
    Just2C Members Posts: 931 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Nah....I havent watched that ? in years other then to watch "The Game". BET fell off when Bob Johnson sold it to Viacom and they kicked Tigger out the basement and fired Tavis Smiley. BET's whole agenda changed once Bob Johnson sold it. Now its like a clown show all day. Horrible.

I watch TV One
  • lordhonka2
    lordhonka2 Members Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    actually bob johnson fired tavis and removed all of the news from bet long ago

yeah im old ? most of yall dont remember teen summit.

only represent white interpertation and blacks who never hang around blacks interpertation of black people

i dont even watch the bet awards or hiphop awards anymore.
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Everyday....

I mostly like the re-runs
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    no. there is no reason for me to watch it.
  • Esiam
    Esiam Banned Users Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I would but we don't get that in Sweden, surprise, surprise... We get some shows ocassionally though airing on other channels like THE GAME, THE FAMILY CREWS... I downloaded DMX - SOUL OF A MAN, seen the first 2 episodes it's brilliant so far I love his friendship with the old white cowboy in Arizona or wherever it is...