TO needs help...

Options
2»

Comments

• Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You dumb fucc, t.o. Is a physical specimen, in better shape/stronger/faster than 75% of the current starting WR in the NFL...stop acting like his physicality's don't make a difference, as a top-conditioned and chiseled athlete, in the entire nation
    i get it hes black

lol
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    damn...this ? life is all abt football and ppl liking him...hope he gets help

NFL in their charlie murphy voice: "yo, we just gave that ? some help.... bet he wont bad mouth another QB again."
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    Why do i feel like Palmer tried to credit T.O's success to working with him last year ?

kuz you reachin
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    tru_m.a.c wrote: »
    yeah I saw it was the 911 dispatcher after

thats gotta be a law too

a dispatcher talking to the media??? I don't think even cops can do it??? Not if they want to keep their jobs

I'm sure there is a policy against the dispatcher... but I'm also sure the recording is saved in a digital format somewhere. Anyone with access could have made a copy of the tape and you know TMZ stay with money on deck for ? like this.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    I'm sure there is a policy against the dispatcher... but I'm also sure the recording is saved in a digital format somewhere. Anyone with access could have made a copy of the tape and you know TMZ stay with money on deck for ? like this.

911 tapes are public record arent they???

Hope dude gets the help he needs...dudes mental well being is a lot more important than football.
  • major pain
    edited October 2011
    Options
    rage wrote: »

Hope dude gets the help he needs...dudes mental well being is a lot more important than football.

This might be the case. I would still think the dispatcher themselves cant release the tapes.
  • major pain
    edited October 2011
    Options
    rage wrote: »

Looks like you're right. Hope he can make it through the BS.

http://www.ehow.com/facts_7634325_california-state-law-911-tapes.html

The California Public Records Act, with the intent of keeping government transparent, allows citizens to request production of governmental records, such as 911 tapes. California recognizes this right as fundamental, so without adequate justification, the record keeper must turn over the record.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Cincinnati should have him back.