2»

Comments

• Idi Amin Dada
    Idi Amin Dada Members Posts: 3,192 ✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    kat2180 wrote: »
    Really? :-/

How was it since you seem to know all the details.

Kat, I only lash out cuz I can't have you.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    There's nothing he can specifically do. It's just a matter of getting to know him first. If I've had alot of communication with him prior to our first date (i.e. phone, email. im, etc.) then I'd feel more comfortable doing it. Thanks to the internet, I've been in situations where I've gotten a chance to know someone months beforehand even though we haven't met in person, then by the time we do actually see each other, it doesn't feel like we're strangers. In those cases, I'm not opposed to it.

However seeing someone for the first time and then sleeping with them is not really my steez. Physical attraction is only a small part of why I enjoy sex. It's so much more enjoyable when you know that person and have a connection.
  • OldB0y
    OldB0y Members Posts: 27
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yall all lying

If Michael Jordan flew you out to Paris on the first date on his private jet wit his initials on it you'd let him ? . ON THE PLANE

just set your limit and standard, lets be real
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Oldboy: People answer in general terms. You're trying to use an extreme to illustrate a point; 99.999% of the time ^^^^ this is not the case, so we are answering accordingly.
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    hmm....so with that said, is the generalization: There are cases where a woman with your standards does have sex on the first night? Only under "extreme" circumstances?

I thought Kat brought up an interesting point.....this woman I work with, granted she's older so she's likely seen and done more than a lot other women I work with....but she stated that she has slept with guys on the first night just because she wanted to, and Kat said women do what they want....so does this make them 'women that know what they want' or easy. Not to berate, but from a male perspective, but I would like to think I know what type of woman Im dealing with if she lets me hit the first night. It can be either she's a hoe and this is not abnormal for her or she thinks its a way to keep me comin back.
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    tonys. wrote: »
    hmm....so with that said, is the generalization: There are cases where a woman with your standards does have sex on the first night? Only under "extreme" circumstances?

I thought Kat brought up an interesting point.....this woman I work with, granted she's older so she's likely seen and done more than a lot other women I work with....but she stated that she has slept with guys on the first night just because she wanted to, and Kat said women do what they want....so does this make them 'women that know what they want' or easy. Not to berate, but from a male perspective, but I would like to think I know what type of woman Im dealing with if she lets me hit the first night. It can be either she's a hoe and this is not abnormal for her or she thinks its a way to keep me comin back.

It makes them ? , B.
    But, in the 2011, hoes be winning.
    And i love them for that.
  • Roster Player #99
    edited October 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    It makes them ? , B.
    But, in the 2011, hoes be winning.
    And i love them for that.

Norm is illin' lol
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    yanniiiee wrote: »
    why do dudes think so lowly of females here.. It's disappointing lol

? is fronting IRL they scared to talk to a woman
    or got hurt and aint over it yet
    but when u young first date ? happen all the time
    the circle is smaller i guess
    as u get older it can still pop off but cats gotta do something bold or be in the right place
    T/S u need to travel and just go hard different things work for different people
  • Roster Player #99
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ? is fronting IRL they scared to talk to a woman
    or got hurt and aint over it yet
    but when u young first date ? happen all the time
    the circle is smaller i guess
    as u get older it can still pop off but cats gotta do something bold or be in the right place
    T/S u need to travel and just go hard different things work for different people

while I agree......my man, I been there done all that....it was a question that was brought up at work....
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    there is no real answer to this...they dont know when they gone give it up...its up to the man in most cases....this dude might get the draws first night but this dude might wait 3 months and then get friend zoned....all in how the cards are played
  • yanniiiee
    yanniiiee Members Posts: 465
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Whaattt? Since when does waiting 3 months= getting friend zoned... If a woman friend zones you she probably wasn't that interested in you to begin with.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    there is no real answer to this...they dont know when they gone give it up...its up to the man in most cases....this dude might get the draws first night but this dude might wait 3 months and then get friend zoned....all in how the cards are played

chemistry has ALOTTTTTT to do with it.. if a chick feelin u .. she gone be feelin u... it aint but ONE chick that aint let me HIT it after at least the second time seeing her... and that chick name is yanie... lmao .. but she stubborn tho *kanye shrug one day.. one day... lol
  • HafBayked
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Whaattt? Since when does waiting 3 months= getting friend zoned... If a woman friend zones you she probably wasn't that interested in you to begin with.

i said "and then" get friend zoned not they equal each other....it could have went either way but thats the scenario i put together

edit: real ? tho kang u smashed the yanie down there?
  • yanniiiee
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i said "and then" get friend zoned not they equal each other....it could have went either way but thats the scenario i put together

edit: real ? tho kang u smashed the yanie down there?

Oh I got you, but I feel being friend zoned has more to do with the vibes you put off and how you act around each other rather than how quickly you get in bed.. You can have sex the day you meet and then get hit with the "That was a mistake and it can't happen again" speech right?

Sidenote: He's saying he didn't "smash" lmao

@Goodie

Imma beat your ass..! I see what you did, lmao
  • sammm
    sammm Members Posts: 1,139
    edited October 2011
    Options
    only way we are ? on the first night if if we had already knew eachother for a while and this is our first "official" date
    other than that its not happening
  • HafBayked
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Oh I got you, but I feel being friend zoned has more to do with the vibes you put off and how you act around each other rather than how quickly you get in bed.. You can have sex the day you meet and then get hit with the "That was a mistake and it can't happen again" speech right?

Sidenote: He's saying he didn't "smash" lmao

@Goodie

Imma beat your ass..! I see what you did, lmao

thats true....and my bad i see now...guess i wanted it to be the other way around so he could tell me about it lol
  • yanniiiee
    edited October 2011
    Options
    thats true....and my bad i see now...guess i wanted it to be the other way around so he could tell me about it lol

LOL, that's terrible
  • kanggoodie
    edited October 2011
    Options

oh dont think we dont know each other or nothing.. i just haven't smashed her out...
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I've banged chicks off knowing them for hours. With that being said the right moment, the right chemistry and throw in some (her) relationship problems with a touch of "oh we taking a break" and a dash of night out with the girls, and that's some easy same night sex.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I have done this with one man....

We clicked instantly and there was some serious sexual chemistry.

He is probably the finest man I have ever been with too.... sexy from head to toe

Oh and we ended up being in a relationship for a few years after that night... and have hooked up numerous times since we officially broke up.
  • yanniiiee
    edited October 2011
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    oh dont think we dont know each other or nothing.. i just haven't smashed her out...

ughh do you have to say it Like that lol
  • kanggoodie
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ughh do you have to say it Like that lol

lmao.... uh YEAH!!!