edited September 2011
    Options
    one of these bad boys

ydyy3.jpg
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yeah man that ? , thats seriously some ? that if he's into it, he could really really, fall into it. It doesn't guarantee him some hip hop career but it does provide for a good hobby, skill, and he could legally hustle a few bucks from it, if he dont use it, you could sell it back easy and make a little less then you spent or more than you spent. I think it's worth a try but you gotta find a way to talk to him. See if he would like one
  • Mr Popo
    Mr Popo Members Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Sounds like a prime candidate for the penitentiary system.
  • chilly
    chilly Members Posts: 1,206 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You left the country When he was 8 for a few years. That there, listen here man dont try to downplay what happened to him.
    Ya'll are ? this kids life up and it's crazy cause you dont see it's ya'll. Thats why abused kids need professional help. You downplayed the ? out of his abuse. How do you know he wasn't sexually abused? Cause he ain't say it? And to think you was gon violate his personal space,...15 is closer to 10 then 20 because 11 12 13 14 already happened. So those are years where he's propbably relived the abuse if not physically then just in his head.

DO you know how it feels to have somebody you trust physically abuse you because you are small and they are big and you can't do ? .

Those thoughts are enough o make a kid do drugs.

Do you know what a 15 year old thinks about his own abuse and self worth if hi fam would allow that?

Do you know what that 15 year old would think if somebody who says they are trying to help would physically assault him?

Do you know how it feels to not know your POps and not have your real Father there to stick up for you?

Do you know how hard it is to figre yourself out amongst all these things?

Does he have a girlfriend? Has he had sex yet? Wheres his confidence level at this point?

Yo I hate these stories man, ifyou gon help, help, if not step off.

You know abuse from childhood still drives people crazy while their grown. He might be staying high to deal with all of you.

He's got demons that started in your homes, you guys are he cause of what happened to him. Little kids are supposed to be protected when they're not and somebody violates even if its obviously not your intention, you have to acknowledge....

this kid been through some ? , he's got demons, he probably hates us and its hard for him to focus and trust our judgement.

I very much doubt he trust any of ya'll judgement and he probably just wats to break away....my advice to you is...

Show him how to save money, tell him about different jobs he can get with or without college. Dont talk down to him,dont try forcing him to do things. I dont think he trust or has that much faith in you guys, but still life skills can be given to him so he understands how to survive out ther on his own. If you show him that, then I say thats a good job and effort and after that he'll do what he do.

But admit your faults, you guys were not there for him, you mighthave wanted to be but you were not. Nobody protected him, now you guys are all angry at him for being on drugs....c'mon man

Why are you acting like he's at ault though? She did nothing wrong from what I got out this thread.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    We're past that now chilly, we're focusing on the boy's interest. Hopefully ? goes good
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    well yes I have a couple, my brother (who got killed) was reckless, and killing people. He admitted that he went crazy. He use to say he was a genius brain that went insane.:( A negative product of his environment, and a victim of society. In such contradictory, he pushed me to go the opposite way, so he was my messenger, even tho he was a career criminal and a lunny. He admitted that he needed to be put away.. When he died, I couldn't even cry right away, because I felt like he wanted to die. I would cry every time I hear this song tho.

or this one..
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2011
    Options
    sell dope to him
  • Madbeats
    Madbeats Members Posts: 544
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'd take him in and help the dude. Poor kid.
  • Stephen-r
    Stephen-r Members Posts: 420 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    UPDATE******************

Social are now involved it seems that they will be taken him into care..

A sad day
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    You left the country When he was 8 for a few years. That there, listen here man dont try to downplay what happened to him.
    Ya'll are ? this kids life up and it's crazy cause you dont see it's ya'll. Thats why abused kids need professional help. You downplayed the ? out of his abuse. How do you know he wasn't sexually abused? Cause he ain't say it? And to think you was gon violate his personal space,...15 is closer to 10 then 20 because 11 12 13 14 already happened. So those are years where he's propbably relived the abuse if not physically then just in his head.

DO you know how it feels to have somebody you trust physically abuse you because you are small and they are big and you can't do ? .

Those thoughts are enough o make a kid do drugs.

Do you know what a 15 year old thinks about his own abuse and self worth if hi fam would allow that?

Do you know what that 15 year old would think if somebody who says they are trying to help would physically assault him?

Do you know how it feels to not know your POps and not have your real Father there to stick up for you?

Do you know how hard it is to figre yourself out amongst all these things?

Does he have a girlfriend? Has he had sex yet? Wheres his confidence level at this point?

Yo I hate these stories man, ifyou gon help, help, if not step off.

You know abuse from childhood still drives people crazy while their grown. He might be staying high to deal with all of you.

He's got demons that started in your homes, you guys are he cause of what happened to him. Little kids are supposed to be protected when they're not and somebody violates even if its obviously not your intention, you have to acknowledge....

this kid been through some ? , he's got demons, he probably hates us and its hard for him to focus and trust our judgement.

I very much doubt he trust any of ya'll judgement and he probably just wats to break away....my advice to you is...

Show him how to save money, tell him about different jobs he can get with or without college. Dont talk down to him,dont try forcing him to do things. I dont think he trust or has that much faith in you guys, but still life skills can be given to him so he understands how to survive out ther on his own. If you show him that, then I say thats a good job and effort and after that he'll do what he do.

But admit your faults, you guys were not there for him, you mighthave wanted to be but you were not. Nobody protected him, now you guys are all angry at him for being on drugs....c'mon man

sounds like somebody hurt you fam...sorry to hear that...

in this day and age everybody has a ? story like that to some extent. its the times we live in. but whehn its all said and done that little ? is gonna have to make a choice about his life and what he wants to do with it. sitting around feeling sorry for himself and getting high wont cut it in the long run
  • Stephen-r
    edited November 2011
    Options
    sounds like somebody hurt you fam...sorry to hear that...

in this day and age everybody has a ? story like that to some extent. its the times we live in. but whehn its all said and done that little ? is gonna have to make a choice about his life and what he wants to do with it. sitting around feeling sorry for himself and getting high wont cut it in the long run

That that ? right there and that what i have been trying to get through to him
    in a positive way
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Stephen-r wrote: »
    That that ? right there and that what i have been trying to get through to him
    in a positive way

goin thru the same thing now with my son...minus the drugs..

cat wont own up to anything...and lies about everything
  • Stephen-r
    edited November 2011
    Options
    its a hard thing to break
    my nephew is his own worst enemy wont take advice help or anything
    thinks the whole world is against him and hate him