m. inferno Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    NYC owned Cena lol
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    shoulda had miz and truth go over, to build on just beating hhh and punk, then cena and rock blame each other, cena turn heel and finally were done wit super cena..

fans bout to get sick of super orton too..
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    you can't wrestle
  • Silverfoxxx
    Silverfoxxx Members Posts: 1,066
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Not a bad PPV, but the question is where do WWE goes with John Cena now????? He has no one left to beef with. What they shoud have done was somehow make John heel and align himself with Awesome Truth. Hopefully, we dont see Cena and Punk feud again. Maybe tommorw Cena will feel embarassed enough to shock the world and turn to the darkside, but then again WWE wont let there favorite super hero do that.....SMH this is getting old
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I wanna see Cena turn heel at WM and go ham on the Rock. ? would be crazy
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Heel Cena is the only way that wrestlemania match makes sense.... maybe the wwe is just scared that kids will stop watching and stop buying Cena merchandise
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    sobek wrote: »

Thats almost like when the WWE turn Bret Hart into a heel at Wrestlemania 13... makes sense
  • siqnih da rapper
    siqnih da rapper Members Posts: 5,699 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

cena gon beat rock at WM, b/c the rock keep on doing cena ? at the ppv this the sec time he did this,

i want the rock to win, but cena is gon win at WM justtoo much hype into rock now eveerybody thinkin cena can't see him at all nih lol

but watch and see that ? happens
  • TRILLip Brooks
    edited November 2011
    Options
    wwe is afraid to turn cena heel because they're a afraid once he turns heel, there is no turning back, he will be heel for a long time, also they're realize that they don't have a wrestler to replace his spot as the company top face
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    cena gon beat rock at WM, b/c the rock keep on doing cena ? at the ppv this the sec time he did this,

i want the rock to win, but cena is gon win at WM justtoo much hype into rock now eveerybody thinkin cena can't see him at all nih lol

this is what i said after wrestlemania night when he cost cena the title.
  • Silverfoxxx
    edited November 2011
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    Heel Cena is the only way that wrestlemania match makes sense.... maybe the wwe is just scared that kids will stop watching and stop buying Cena merchandise

But thats the problem. MSG is a prime example that all the little Jimmies are growing up and is starting to boo there hero. I didnt even really even seen the kids wearing cena merch, but you kno what i did see kids wearing, CM PUNK SHIRTS. CM Punk is slowly becoming the fan favorite because he is not a phony corny type dude like Cena. I thank if Cena wanna protect his manhood and his Super image, he needs to turn heel tommorow. He got booed out MSG and got called a punk ass ? then rocked bottom. How the hell does any man keep letting himself get ? on constanly by the fans and others. Cena should have that breaking point where he is like ? everyone else. I really see it coming honestly.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    edited November 2011
    Options
    also cena is gonna beat rock at wm, rock gonna put him over. it isn't a coincidence that rock/cena is 10 years, after rock/hogan.
  • Silverfoxxx
    edited November 2011
    Options
    wwe is afraid to turn cena heel because they're a afraid once he turns heel, there is no turning back, he will be heel for a long time, also they're realize that they don't have a wrestler to replace his spot as the company top face

I think they realise tonight CM Punk can be that guy. WWE should realise ppl are tired of THIS Cena. They need to shaken things up because its nothing left for cena to do until WM. So im assuming something is bond to happen tomorrow. Something BIG
  • siqnih da rapper
    siqnih da rapper Members Posts: 5,699 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    bossman007 wrote: »
    this is what i said after wrestlemania night when he cost cena the title.

that too lol i wanna bet a ? on that ? nih
  • sobek
    edited November 2011
    Options

Yeah, I think you right about that. That's usually how feuds play out at PPVs. But even if Cena does win, I still wanna see him turn heel @ WM. The boos and anti-Cena chants have gotten to the point where they need to turn dude heel. If Hogan could go from the ultimate fan ass-kissing face to a super Heel, so can Cena.
  • ToWn_DrUnK
    ToWn_DrUnK Members Posts: 1,018
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I think they realise tonight CM Punk can be that guy. WWE should realise ppl are tired of THIS Cena. They need to shaken things up because its nothing left for cena to do until WM. So im assuming something is bond to happen tomorrow. Something BIG

word they were chanting cm punk after miz and r truth were waitin for cena nad rock to coem out ...im lil shocked orton goin long as he been goin...but punk is ready to be the man for a while
  • Silverfoxxx
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Yeah, I think you right about that. That's usually how feuds play out at PPVs. But even if Cena does win, I still wanna see him turn heel @ WM. The boos and anti-Cena chants have gotten to the point where they need to turn dude heel. If Hogan could go from the ultimate fan ass-kissing face to a super Heel, so can Cena.

It would be BRILLIANT to make Cena a Dark Super Heel right now. Everyone will hate him and thats what make legendary heels. He would have all the makings to be one of the best heels ever. ? would be epic if they pull it off right.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    edited November 2011
    Options

yeah punks great, they also got randy orton. they were actually thought of cena turning heel last year when he was forced to join nexus and have heel cena face babyface orton at wrestlemania but they got scared and backed out. even though people hate cena there is a reason they always have win is because dude is real popular with women and kids and thats who wwe is trying to appeal to these days
  • sobek
    edited November 2011
    Options
    It would be BRILLIANT to make Cena a Dark Super Heel right now. Everyone will hate him and thats what make legendary heels. He would have all the makings to be one of the best heels ever. ? would be epic if they pull it off right.

I'm praying that ? happens
  • Silverfoxxx
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'm praying that ? happens

Dont forget, when you pray say something nice about Tim Teabow so ? can fulfill your prayer.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

Punk can hold his spot.
  • Silverfoxxx
    edited November 2011
    Options
    yeah punks great, they also got randy orton. they were actually thought of cena turning heel last year when he was forced to join nexus and have heel cena face babyface orton at wrestlemania but they got scared and backed out. even though people hate cena there is a reason they always have win is because dude is real popular with women and kids and thats who wwe is trying to appeal to these days
    Your right about appealing to women and kids, but honestly, what is left for Cena to do? And how can they make Cena look like a realistic powerhouse if everyone treats him like ? ?
  • Silverfoxxx
    edited November 2011
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Punk can hold his spot.

Idk fam. Punk character is not meant for females and little kids. If he appeal to them, he has to get real softer and have a knid heart. I dnt think the Punk cults and fans will like that ? . Maybe someone like D. Bryan or can tske the role for the WWE kind hearted type of guy. But Cena NEEDS a chnage right now.
  • sobek
    edited November 2011
    Options
    dont forget, when you pray say something nice about tim teabow so ? can fulfill your prayer.

lol

• ToWn_DrUnK
    ToWn_DrUnK Members Posts: 1,018
    edited November 2011
    Options
    SS was perfect to turn him heel tho man ..man he woulda been boo'ed out the building i kept waiitn when rock got off the buckle thought he was gonna get a rock bottom from cena but nooooooo he just got cussed out by the rock haha