Options
2»

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    Maybe... but if the 720 is coming out next year then he might go that route since he created a new engine
    and if MGS5 is announced next month i doubt it will come out next year but if it did it would be ether to Sony if the 720 have MGS as a launch title

Would not happen because MGS is still only supported by Playstation gamers primarily.Then you must have forgot about Japan.After how much MGS4 sold it would be a dumb move for Konami not to put it on the PS3 which would have a bigger fan base than a new console.Hypothetically speaking though, I wold purchase a 720 day one if that did happen.
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Would not happen because MGS is still only supported by Playstation gamers primarily.Then you must have forgot about Japan.After how much MGS4 sold it would be a dumb move for Konami not to put it on the PS3 which would have a bigger fan base than a new console.Hypothetically speaking though, I wold purchase a 720 day one if that did happen.

True... But I think they will put it out for the PS3 and 720 with upscale graphics...
    MGS Raiden was one reason for me to think it but when they put out the HD collection for 360 that confirmed it for me
    Konami wants to get those customers up to speed before dropping MGS5...
    They aren't gonna sell the 360/720 version in Japan...no different then what square has done with ffxiii