Would the genocide of Whites or non-Blacks really bother you?

Options
Huruma
Huruma Members Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭
edited November 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
How deeply would you care? Would you just shake your head and say "damn, that's messed up" or would you actually be shedding tears for these funny people?

A related topic : what would your life or the world in general be like if every single non-Black person just disappeared. In what way would things be different, better or worse? What kind of society would eventually develop if less than a billion, or a billion, if that, humans remained?

Comments

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    idk but that pic is creepy as ? ....and i dont even say creepy but there's no other word for that ?
  • Huruma
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'd rather this wasn't moved.
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    yea i would care deeply
  • Huruma
    edited November 2011
    Options
    TimroD wrote: »
    yea i would care deeply

I'd be indifferent, to be honest. The second scenario would be interesting, more than anything.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Keep the women and ? the men
  • Huruma
    edited November 2011
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »

Why not ? them all (not advocating it, just wondering)?
  • TheIraq
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Huruma wrote: »
    Why? Are the women less racist/? up?

Who said all whites and non-blacks are racist or ? up?
  • Huruma
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Who said all whites and non-blacks are racist or ? up?

The vast majority of humans are, if not in any conscious or overt way then in terms of having subtle racial and ethnic biases. I cannot bring myself to identify or empathize with the vast majority of non-Blacks, I really do not care how deeply they suffer or whether or not all of them are killed off today. They are like aliens to me, I have nothing to do with them. People are not 'color blind', they're well aware of the cultural and ethnic differences among humans.

My evidence is anecdotal but some generalizations are accurate. People are offended by those generalizations that are unflattering but accept neutral generalizations without question (ie. most men are taller than most women).
  • TheIraq
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The vast majority of humans are, if not in any conscious or overt way then in terms of having subtle racial and ethnic biases. I cannot bring myself to identify or empathize with the vast majority of non-Blacks, I really do not care how deeply they suffer or whether or not all of them are killed off today. They are like aliens to me, I have nothing to do with them. People are not 'color blind', they're well aware of the cultural and ethnic differences among humans and the tension/conflict these differences can come with whether they admit it or not.

Some generalizations are accurate. Most White people are filthy savages, people are offended by those generalizations that are unflattering but accept neutral generalizations without question (ie. most men are taller than most women). My 'evidence' might be anecdotal but it's true as far as my experience with these people are concerned.

Exactly... YOUR experiences... And I see you switched that last post up quick as hell... So MY preference would be to keep the women and ? the men... Respect MY answer and quit asking questions
  • Huruma
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Exactly... YOUR experiences... And I see you switched that last post up quick as hell... So MY preference would be to keep the women and ? the men... Respect MY answer and quit asking questions

Most of the White women you think highly of would show you their 'true colors' if circumstances were right. Trust me on this one (and I don't care how many Black friends they have, the fact that they listen to Black music, have a degree in Black studies etc.). If every dog I've come across likes to bury bones, it's not a stretch to make an educated guess about every dog you've come across as well.

You can prefer for the women to remain if you'd like but I think this is silly. How do you overlook somebody's personality just because you think they're physically attractive? There is nothing in the world that could make me want to be intimate with a non-Black woman, especially a White woman, I don't care how physically attractive she is.
  • TheIraq
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Most of the White women you think highly of would show you their 'true colors' if circumstances were right. Trust me on this one (and I don't care how many Black friends they have, the fact that they listen to Black music, have a degree in Black studies etc.). If every dog I've come across likes to bury bones, it's not a stretch to make an educated guess about every dog you've come across as well.

You can prefer for the women to remain if you'd like but I think this is silly. How do you overlook somebody's ? up personality just because you think they're physically attractive? There is nothing in the world that could make me want to be intimate with a non-Black woman, especially White women, I don't care how physically attractive they are.

I dont judge women based on the color of their skin
  • Huruma
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I dont judge women based on the color of their skin

Neither do I but being White happens to strongly correlate with being a ? up human being, in my experience, so I expect future White (and non-Black) women I come across to exemplify a pattern I've long since noticed and can't force myself to pretend is non-existent. The women are no more or less dimwitted idiots than the men are. Black people might not be morally superior to Whites but ethnicity and race are factors that will *always* play a role in how other people view you, so there will always be a bias when it comes to relating to different people when you control for all other factors. They will deny this until they're blue in the face but, again, no one is "color blind".

I can't even begin to fathom how any man could be attracted to the typical White woman, especially White North Americans.
  • TheIraq
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Neither do I but being White happens to strongly correlate with being a ? up human being, in my experience, so I expect future White (and non-Black) women I come across to exemplify a pattern I've long since noticed and can't force myself to pretend is non-existent. The women are no more or less dimwitted idiots than the men are. Black people might not be morally superior to Whites but ethnicity and race are factors that will *always* play a role in how other people view you, so there will always be a bias when it comes to relating to different people when you control for all other factors. They will deny this until they're blue in the face but, again, no one is "color blind".

I can't even begin to fathom how any man could be attracted to the typical White woman, especially White North Americans.

Isnt being white the samething as being non black? IMO you just have an obession with white people
  • Huruma
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Isnt being white the samething as being non black? IMO you just have an obession with white people

I'm indifferent to White people. They're far more likely to be 'obsessed' with Blacks than vice versa. These people have a sense of entitlement to other people that will never cease to astound me.
    Isnt being white the samething as being non black?

No. Arabs, Indians, south east Asians etc. are neither Black nor White.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'd be indifferent, to be honest. The second scenario would be interesting, more than anything.

same here... although i would rather karma.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

i don't think the women would be pleased with u... i think u have been watching too much teLIEvision and your mind is far from reality.
  • TheIraq
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'm indifferent to White people. They're far more likely to be 'obsessed' with Blacks than vice versa. These people have a sense of entitlement to other people that will never cease to astound me.

No. Arabs, Indians, south east Asians etc. are neither Black nor White.

No why not just say non blacks... I think the ? is understood when you say non blacks... because I dont think the above mentioned are black or white
  • TheIraq
    edited November 2011
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    i don't think the women would be pleased with u... i think u have been watching too much teLIEvision and your mind is far from reality.

I know what females Ive ? with in my life.. No need to explain to you... Good try, son
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

I'm curious, what "experiences" led you to adopt such a nonchalant view of non-blacks?
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The same as if all people of dark skin tone disappeared the color of there skin wouldn't change my feelings.

Of not giving a ? .....

jking
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I wouldn't care.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

You know....I can actually live with this
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i think eventually it would bother me... but at first it would just consider it chickens coming home to roost
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I'd be indifferent, to be honest.

so you're telling me right now you could have been standing around as a guard or someshit at Auschwitz and feel indifferent to what was going down against the Jewish people. welcome to Nazihood, appreciate the honesty.

for one, you're not being honest with yourself, to be honest, you're full of ? .

and two, if that were true then you are as inhumane as the worst example of a white person you can find, you're no better than the people you condemn if you can be nonchalant towards innocent people dying, no matter their race.