Chael Sonnen Is Hilarious

Options
Silverfoxxx
Silverfoxxx Members Posts: 1,066
edited November 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
I dont know to much about UFC and MMA, but i recently seen this guy interviews on Youtube and this dude is so sarcastically funny and a ? its actually pure comedy gold. The dude is the human TroLL of the UFC lmao.

[video][video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0jsEZU0QCU&feature=fvst[/video][/video]

Comments

• TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Lol this craka is a clown
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    ? that guy............
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Chael is the kinda guy you just wanna punch in the face. I'll give him his props though. Dude can fight and is great at promoting fights, but I still wanna see my dude Silva beat that ass.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • sobek
    edited November 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    Ask him why he can't stand up and back out of a triangle.

LOL, but he was an All-American wrestler though (sarcasm)

change of subject: I'm looking at your sig and damn Cung Le got ? up in that fight. ? literally got his face bashed in, smh
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • sobek
    edited November 2011
    Options
    On the subject of his AAW, (I know its sarcasm) if that's the case then he should know how to stack someone up. Guess that musta been left out his syllabus.

Yeah, lol, Le's nose is sitting inside out on the back of his head.
    ? was worse then what Anderson did to Franklin...
    It's good to see wand get a win in such a classic fashion. I didn't think would be able to close the distance.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, Chael is tough, but not as tough as he acts/thinks. ? always talking about who did Anderson ever beat that amounted to anything. ? WHO THE ? DID YOU BEAT THAT AMOUNTED TO ANYTHING, Wit your delusional ass?!?!?

But yeah, Wand ? dude up. In his UFC debut and in his home town, SMH. Not a good look. And to think some people thought Wand was gonna lose that fight. I'd actually like to see him fight Chael after Anderson goes Ham on him. I bet he'd ? him up.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • sobek
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Real talk, wand was suppose to be a gimme, on paper cung should have kicked him like his last name was shamrock.
    But cungs gas tank is weak.
    Instead he got a flash knockdown the one thing u never do to wanderlei is make his knees buckle without finishing him.
    It's like that switch stallone was talking about in the movie Over The Top.

Yeah, dude was obviously tired. Started off pretty good and then all of the sudden was completely out of gas. My question is: How you gonna come unprepared against a ? named "The Axe Murderer" ? LOL
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    sobek wrote: »
    Chael is the kinda guy you just wanna punch in the face. I'll give him his props though. Dude can fight and is great at promoting fights, but I still wanna see my dude Silva beat that ass.

I don't find dude to be that great really. He's got 1 trick, a double leg that he's been doing for about 20 years so he better be good at at. He literally through 289 punches at silva and wasn't close to finishing the fight. Yeah he's agressive but so was damian maia when he submitted him in 2 minutes. Dude just sucks, if he beats silva, they'll be a line people waiting to take a bite out of his. As soon as the belt gets put on his waist, maia is going to be on the phone dana white because he made sonnen look like he never grappled in his life, dan henderson would start cutting weight and would murder that boy if he gets the fight, mark munoz would be in there too, similiar style but way more power. Dude is clown, a farce, and is just waiting to be exposed. The thing is, he'll never shut up. He could lose his next 10 fight and just won't go away...... something like ken shamrock.
  • sobek
    edited November 2011
    Options
    I don't find dude to be that great really. He's got 1 trick, a double leg that he's been doing for about 20 years so he better be good at at. He literally through 289 punches at silva and wasn't close to finishing the fight. Yeah he's agressive but so was damian maia when he submitted him in 2 minutes. Dude just sucks, if he beats silva, they'll be a line people waiting to take a bite out of his. As soon as the belt gets put on his waist, maia is going to be on the phone dana white because he made sonnen look like he never grappled in his life, dan henderson would start cutting weight and would murder that boy if he gets the fight, mark munoz would be in there too, similiar style but way more power. Dude is clown, a farce, and is just waiting to be exposed. The thing is, he'll never shut up. He could lose his next 10 fight and just won't go away...... something like ken shamrock.

Co-sign 100%. And add Vitor and Wand to the list of people who would ? him up
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2011
    Options