2003-2004:43-39
    2004-2005:49-33
    2005-2006:44-38
    2006-2007:45-37
    2007-2008:50-32
    2008-2009:54-28
    2009-2010:53-29
    Total: 338-236

• i like deron, brrrrrrrroooooklllllllllyyyyynnnn, but the dude is a system player i wanna see him a full year without Jerry Sloan at the helm... be 4 i make such a claim

• Chris Paul = Deron Willams They are Evenly Matched , But I Give Paul The Edge Cause he Had success under 3 different coaches
      Monty Willams, Byron Scott, Jeff Bower

• the year Amare leaves the suns, they went from Western conference to no playofffs, the knicks get him, we're in the playoffs... also the year he had the horrible eye injury y'all went from play off contentions then fell out the race

• didn't kobe had 2 seasons back to back where he missed the playoffs once shaq took his talents to south beach??? then afterwards was stuck in the 1st round another 2 season till Gasol came n made them a championship team??

• Blake Griffin on that List Is Hilarious, I ? With Dude cause he's half Haitian, But dude didn't even have a winning season YEt , if he's so effective as u say, then how come he couldn't do ? with a team that had Eric Gordon, Kaman, B-Diddy who still got game, N DeAndre Jordan

I dig your argument my man, Blake is going to be SPECIAL, I see it, maybe not quite yet, but it's their he works hard he has a big motor. I wouldn't call him better than those guys yet but he will be that type of player.

I love that you came in here to defend Melo too, I wanted to make it 7 with Melo, but I can't justify al lthe nights off he takes defensively, but he clearly has it in him. Same goes for Amare (thought he isn't as gifter as melo he has the same defect on D)

Them Kobe teams started Luke Walton and Smush Parker (who isn't as bad as he is made to be but he isn't nice)
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    yes because of his team .. not because of his abilities
    Not buyin' it, he was tryin' to do da same ? in Den and Det.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Not buyin' it, he was tryin' to do da same ? in Den and Det.

You're hating my dog...AI was putting up big assists numbers in Detroit and Denver lol
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Sacramento Kings will make the playoffs

NBA rookie of the year will be between Brandon Knight or Kemba Walker

Melo will win scoring title at 29.8 ppg

Eric Gordon will make the All Star team as a reserve
  • Ier30
    Ier30 Members Posts: 311
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Jimmer gone be decent, the warriors will make the playoffs consistently, blake griffin will never win a ring and magic and bird are arguably equal to jordan as the best of all time
  • rakim ii
    rakim ii Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Melo and STAT are good defenders when motivated
  • afromo
    afromo Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    LOL SMH WTF at Demarcus Cousins going down as the GOAT Center? Yes he has great potential and skill but he's more immature than a baby going through the terrible 2 year. Not only that you believe he's gonna be better than Kareem, SHaq, Hakeem, D rob, Ewing,Bill, Wilt, etc
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I dig your argument my man, Blake is going to be SPECIAL, I see it, maybe not quite yet, but it's their he works hard he has a big motor. I wouldn't call him better than those guys yet but he will be that type of player.

I love that you came in here to defend Melo too, I wanted to make it 7 with Melo, but I can't justify al lthe nights off he takes defensively, but he clearly has it in him. Same goes for Amare (thought he isn't as gifter as melo he has the same defect on D)

Them Kobe teams started Luke Walton and Smush Parker (who isn't as bad as he is made to be but he isn't nice)

EVERYBODY takes nights off, this ain't the NFL , 16 games once a week where there is no excuse for u not 2 go hard unless u playing with an injury ... this is the NBA 82 games long ass season , constant traveling, practices (no A.I.)...if u go hard all 82 games every year then u must b on performance enhancers.

Well 2 mi a franchise player is a Player like Shaq, Wade, Carmelo, Kevin Garnett, Amare,Duncan ETC. A ? who impacts ya team AKA winning... a niigga who come to ya team n transform a lotery team in 2 a playoff team.... and/or a playoff team in to a Championship contender.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    How is this not true though which PG is more complete?

instead of making a list, i'll just say Magic so that the entire argument can be shut down with a few words as possible
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Paul Pierce will go down as one of the most underrated players of all time once he retires

Andre Blatche and Michael Beasley could average 20-25 ppg due to their skill set if their minds nd work ethic was right

Tracy McGrady's Orlando years> Kevin Durant over these past 3 years

Rasheed Wallace easily the biggest underachiever wit his skill set he coulda averaged 25-30 ppg easy
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Most of the heat's "fans" are ? riders who weren't existent two years ago

Lebron James is physically the greatest athlete in league history

Ben Wallace is one of the greatest defenders in the modern era and award/stat wise should go to the hall of fame
  • Smo-King Locs
    edited December 2011
    Options
    wrong....
    Keem was quicker than Kareeem, but he isn't better
    D. Rose and Westbrook couldn't dream as good as AI
    • kobe thru out his career, had more guys to compete with , mcgrady,wade,vince, pierce, ray ray,monte,allen ivo, eric gordan, rose, west brook then throw in melo,durant,lebron,granger and so forth... aside from drexler, who he played 2 times a year, dumars, n payton who was really ? with jordan ???

• Hakeem was quicker, faster, more athletic, was a better passer, had a wetter jay, post moves = legendary, footwork was from mars, and was a better shot blocker
    • D.rose n WB plying style is similar to A.i's
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The whole opening post just ......nah , i want nothing to do with this thread
  • afromo
    afromo Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Paul Pierce will go down as one of the most underrated players of all time once he retires

Andre Blatche and Michael Beasley could average 20-25 ppg due to their skill set if their minds nd work ethic was right

Rasheed Wallace easily the biggest underachiever wit his skill set he coulda averaged 25-30 ppg easy

T-mac would won rings had Grant Hill not been injured and cosign
  • Smo-King Locs
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    Most of the heat's "fans" are ? riders who weren't existent two years ago

Lebron James is physically the greatest athlete in league history

Ben Wallace is one of the greatest defenders in the modern era and award/stat wise should go to the hall of fame

c/s me n the homies was talkin about that the other day
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    hakeem was better than shaq
  • ysl313
    edited December 2011
    Options
    c/s me n the homies was talkin about that the other day

i think with rodman going and mutombo, ben should/could potentially go...
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Miami Heat fans are usually Lebron stans that followed him over from Cleveland they didn't witness the Knicks/Heat rivalry in the 90s.

San Antonio Spurs are the smartest/logical team when it comes to drafting and acquiring players.

Kevin Durant makes no impact other then scoring he plays no defense and disappears against physical SF defenders.

Nicholas Batum/Aaron Afflalo are two of the best perimeter defenders in the NBA.
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lmao at CP3 not being a good defender.

Oh an he's the most complete PG to ever play the game. He has no flaws.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    MGIC couldn't defend he was slow footed as hell...I never SAID D. Will was lockdown at any point, but he guards well. MAGIC COULD NOT DEFEND PG's...he could not.
    he defended I.thomas pretty well
    LOL at reggie miller j kidd AND RAY JESUS SHUTTELSWORTH ALLEN!!!

stop that fam
    id take them before iverson to start a franchise any day of the week
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    afromo wrote: »
    T-mac would won rings had Grant Hill not been injured and cosign

yea ? on twitter argued me down bout tht statement, T-Mac's teammates weren't even close to the talent level of Durantula's supporting cast ? really tried comin at me wit a darrell Armstrong, Pat Garrity were good players ? are prisoner of the moment lls
  • ysl313
    edited December 2011
    Options
    injuries are flaws
    ask brandon roy
  • Mvpbrodie93
    Mvpbrodie93 Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    NO athlete in sports accomplishments are ever as minimized and hated on then Kobe Bryant.

If Kobe would've won a chip with the 06' Lakers you would've had ? on this board and others saying

"So we gonna act like Kwame Brown wasn't the number one pick in the draft?"
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

co-sign all of this but....bruh

Bert_snaps.gif
  • ysl313
    edited December 2011
    Options
    every body in any factor of success is hated
    jordan
    kobe

anyone that succeeds amazingly will be hated, plain and simple...