what's these fights about cuz idk

Options
needmorecash
needmorecash Members Posts: 253
edited December 2011 in The Powder Room
aight so this new relationship is turning out just like my last one.
i want to believe all women are crazy but this make me look at what am i doing to them to make them act like that

me and my girl be fighting and i dont know what the hell we be argueing about. its liike i walk in the crib feeling good and she already mad atbout some bs. then after i hear that shy before my first beer, it be too much for me and i blow up. now im yelling about some ? i dont care about

we talk/see each other everyday. i aint messing with nobody else. too soon for marriage i aint even thinking like that.. . what they need to fill secure or do i need to up my game

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    maybe your smothering each other too much
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    eddie2time wrote: »
    aight so this new relationship is turning out just like my last one.
    i want to believe all women are crazy but this make me look at what am i doing to them to make them act like that

me and my girl be fighting and i dont know what the hell we be argueing about. its liike i walk in the crib feeling good and she already mad atbout some bs. then after i hear that shy before my first beer, it be too much for me and i blow up. now im yelling about some ? i dont care about

we talk/see each other everyday. i aint messing with nobody else. too soon for marriage i aint even thinking like that.. . what they need to fill secure or do i need to up my game

I believe this maybe the issue...Why you gotta talk/see your new girl everyday?...That's a marriage hype...Try slowly lowering the communication for a few weeks and see if that helps
  • Ms Eudoxie
    Ms Eudoxie Members Posts: 406
    edited December 2011
    Options
    What are the arguments about? Can you give some examples? You say they're minor complaints but they mite be important to your girl and your lack of concern mite be a problem.

Sounds like you two live together. Just know that is there are unspoken or unresolved issues, she's going to keep a 'tude with you. Try talking to her w/o losing your temper. Even if you think the topic is silly (it happens)..... explain the situation from your perspective ...she mite be taking things the wrong way. When I sense my guy is upset, I give him space but come back with a some kind of honesty game (that I make up off the top of my head)...it lightens the tension and gives him the opportunity to vent w/o judgment from me. It works dayum near 100% of the time, mite work on your chick. Just get her to talk and resolve the issue.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    its because of her friends, one which is a male
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    seeing some one everyday isnt a great thing