Fabolous disses Drake, Plaxico, & Ray J on Lord Knows... Death Comes In 3s

Options
Ghastly
Ghastly Members Posts: 121
edited January 2012 in The Reason
20111225-LOSO1.jpg

20111225-LOSO2.jpg

DJ DRAMA TAGS: http://www.datpiff.com/Fabolous-There-Is-No-Competition-Death-Comes-In-3s-mixtape.291573.html

NO DJ DRAMA version of the Tape: http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2011/12/29/fabolous-%E2%80%93-tinc3-death-comes-in-3%E2%80%99s-mixtape/

*i'm only gonna go through the diss parts*

"They say Death Comes in 3 Right? It's like... first, this ? died, then that ? died, then yo ? died, that's 3 ? died yo..."

Your worst nightmare be this verse right here
But good, that's what you ? get for sleeping on me
I put your favorite rapper in that hearse right there
And I bet his weeping homies won't do ? but call them peoples on me
Hard to keep it real when everybody keep it phony
I'mma keep it Sosa while these ? keep it Tony
You gotta watch the picture that you painting with your verses
We go in ? ' mouths, I don't know bout ? ' purses
And what's up with this, "I'm just sayin'" ? ?
? asked you? You shouldn't be saying ?

Problem is, ? always saying ?
But money talks -- you ain't got it, then you shouldn't be saying ?
Like Plaxi-? , oops, I mean Plaxico
Talking bout we get 'em robbed -- shut the ? up, Cheddar Bob
You know the story, ? come home, set it sob
Gonna be a hater cause he can't find a better job
? at home, feeling like he out of town
? on the field, feeling like he out of bounds

Welcome to my city, emphasis on MY CITY

That just my opinion, but who really ? with me, huh?
Why give a ? it makes no sense to give
That Ray J ? got me so sensitive
Big bad wolf dressed in a granny disguise
? ? , I see through your ? disguise
Your jeans sagging too low, or your panties too high
You can't touch me, you waiting for your mani to dry
And you don't want them ? in your house though
Trying to see if you got indo'/outdo'

I ain't one to put no info out, no
You start ? , I end ? -- intro/outro
You under the influence, I'm over the ?
You on a empty tank, I got a full clip
You got the drool dripping from the wolves' lips
Don't have that man talking bout you from the pulpit
Blahsay blah, blahsay blah

Yeah, death comes in threes like menage a trois
Mase-Qua, that's the four-door 'rati
My Aston Martin, made that a four-door body
Double pipes, that's my four-door shotty
Sitting but I'm ? , that's my four-door ?
Ain't too many ride like me, literally
This what separates the majors from the little league
Little me, just trying to be the bigger person
Dr. Bruce Banner, but the ? version
And you don't want to see me angry
You won't like it when I'm angry
My condolences from the boss
All I could say, sorry for your loss

Death #1: Drake

"So I'm going through her phone if she go to the bathroom
And her purse right there, I don't trust these hoes at all
"

--Drake
"Lord Knows"

"Drake Breaks Silence On Being Robbed At Gunpoint, "I Knew It Was A Setup""
http://www.sohh.com/2010/11/drake_breaks_silence_on_being_robbed_at.html

According to Drake, he believes he was setup by his female companion at the time.
"They didn't rob [my date], and her purse was sitting right there. So I was like, 'OK, yup -- you set the whole thing up."

Basically, Drake is suspicious of girls he's with, so he checks their purses and goes through their phone because he's paranoid that he'll get set up,
Fabolous takes a jab at this and says, "We go in ? ' mouths, I don't know bout ? ' purses"
He's saying that he goes out and finds ? that would rob him or do any harm to him, and puts a gun barrel down their mouths.

"And what's up with this, "I'm just sayin'" ? ?"

"I'm just sayin.... you could do better...."

"? asked you? You shouldn't be saying ? "

Death #2: Plaxico

Plax won the Superbowl with the NY Giants back in '08 when they defeated the Pats. He scored the winning touchdown.
Later on that year, this happened:

"On November 28, 2008, Burress suffered an accidental self-inflicted gunshot wound to the right thigh in the New York City nightclub LQ when his Glock pistol, tucked in the waistband of his sweatpants, began sliding down his leg; apparently in reaching for the gun he inadvertently depressed the trigger, causing the gun to fire"

So why did Fab diss Plax?

"Burress is said to have been carrying a gun in 2007 as protection against a crew of stickup kids known as the Street Family who started out robbing rap stars and moved on to professional athletes outside nightclubs."

See: http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011-06-14/news/29675590_1_plaxico-burress-guns-young-people

Fab runs with a group called Street Family. Plax said he was carrying a gun for protection because Street Family was robbing rap stars and professional athletes.

See: http://allhiphop.com/2007/12/09/police-claim-fabs-street-family-linked-to-more-robberies/

"Talking bout we get 'em robbed -- shut the ? up, Cheddar Bob"
Cheddar Bob: The dude in 8 Mile who shot himself in the crotch

Gonna be a hater cause he can't find a better job
? at home, feeling like he out of town
? on the field, feeling like he out of bounds

Welcome to my city, emphasis on MY CITY

Because Plax went through legal problems from the incident of shooting himself in the leg, the NY Giants dropped him. After that, he had problems finding a team that would sign him because of that. He eventually ended up only signing a 1 yr contract with the Jets.

Plax lives in his home in New Jersey,
The Jets play in Jersey state, but they are the NEW YORK Jets,
So he's saying, he's at home feeling like he out of town, and then Fab welcomes him to his city, aka New York. Out of town but reppin NY

Plax reps NY but he does it with a team that reps NY out of NY, cuz he feels uncomfortable to be in NY.

Death #3: Ray J

That Ray J ? got me so sensitive
said sarcastically

Big bad wolf dressed in a granny disguise

Fabolous has referred to himself as a Wolf in the past,
he's made tracks called "Wolves in Sheep Clothing"
Also, when Fab responded to Ray-J's rant, he said
Ray J was in a red hoodie, so he kept referring to him as "Little Red Riding Hood"

The story of Little Red Riding Hood is Lil Red Riding Hood was going to her granny's house, but the Wolf was dressed up as her granma so that he could eat her up

Fab says Ray J is in a ? disguise cuz he's dressed up as a ? , aka the lil red riding hood outfit,
also, Ray J near the end of his rant he said, (7:22 in the video I embedded)

"Ima get my Big Homies on the Phone, that LIKE ? , and they gon ? THAT ? , BRING THAT ? OVER AND STICK IT IN THAT ? ? , I DONT GIVE A FUUUUUCK, I DONT GIVE A FUUUUUUUCK!"

suspect ? ? added in addition.

Ray J said in his rant (@ 4:13 in the video embedded):
"I GOT A 20 FT SQUARE- LISTEN- 20 000 SQUAREFOOT CRIB, I GOT A INDOOR POOL, A OUTDOOR POOL, I GOT A INDOOR BASKETBALL COURT, AND AN OUTDOOR BASKETBALL COURT, THIS BROKE ASS ? ASS ? "

Fab is saying him n his goons dont air their business out, ? start ? , he ends it, the opposites are like the intros, and he makes them meet their outros.

You under the influence, I'm over the ?
You on a empty tank, I got a full clip
You got the drool dripping from the wolves' lips
Don't have that man talking bout you from the pulpit
Blahsay blah, blahsay blah

Ray J was obviously on something in that rant. Fab enters the car wordplay with gun wordplay "you on a empty tank i got a full clip" because it's a reference to Ray J talking about how he got so many cars and Fab is broke cuz he got weak whips n ? , the rest of the song Fab refers to the whips he got,
but besides the point, he brings back the Big Bad Wolf VS Lil Red Riding Hood reference

Blahsay Blah,, Blahsay Blah, Ray J a bunch of talk, no one took his rant seriously (blah blah blah)

Yeah, death comes in threes like menage a trois

Reach or No Reach? If not a reach, was Loso on his Mixtape Murder Funeral Fab mode? Do you think Loso "killed the Competition?"

"R.I.P to the Competition..."

Comments

• Ghastly
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Trigga T wrote: »
    Rappers or not, I can understand dissin Ray J cause thats a recent event. Correct me if im wrong, but did Plaxico not say that ? about Street Team back when he was goin thru trial?....So why Fab goin at him like 4 year later??

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011-06-14/news/29675590_1_plaxico-burress-guns-young-people

The war against guns is Plaxico Burress' new game and the former Giant seems sincere
    Tuesday, June 14, 2011

yeah he said it 4 years ago but the whole signing to the Jets ? , more interviews/articles were published & Plaxico still hinting at Fab's goons
  • Trigga T
    Trigga T Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Now I see. Still some months ago however, Fab been kinda quiet recently so he's been saving this up I guess.
    Did he not do a freestyle to 'Im A Boss' n throw some shots at Drake in that?
  • Ghastly
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Now I see. Still some months ago however, Fab been kinda quiet recently so he's been saving this up I guess.
    Did he not do a freestyle to 'Im A Boss' n throw some shots at Drake in that?

lol i dont know if that was a diss.. but who knows? maybe it was?

I love nicki minaj i told her i'd admit it,
    she said no you ? dont
    Fab you just wanna hit it,
    okay girl you got me but im with it if you with it,
    i just wanna hear you make them funny voices when we did it
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    how come he didnt go at brian pumper again??
  • Ghastly
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Third thread on this since the mixtape dropped...still don't give a ? . I will say that your was the best put together though, with all the info, videos, different colored text, pics, all that ? . You really went above and beyond bruh lol

word i mean the plax and ray j ? was obvious, but ppl weren't adding all the ? up together nahmean?
    it even shows on the cover

"death comes in 3s" everyone was missing the point of the mixtape, killing the competition, n death coming in 3s. this mixtape was all about funeral ?
    so i just put everything altogether n laid it out how i felt i would like to see something explained
  • Ghastly
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Not just that but the opening line...It's Drake style flow how he ends the rhyme after a pause...

'? mad cause his chick in my section// Take it the wrong way he dead; Direction'

damn it does look like a diss when u put it like that
  • Trigga T
    Trigga T Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Infact...It could be aimed at a few artists on YMCMB...Wayne done spat a bar or two like that. Birdman needs to hire them a new ghostwriter!

But like you've mentioned...Ray J/Plax/Drake...Death comes in 3's...Funeral Fab knows who's in his sights! But I remember hearing that Im A Boss joint, played it back a couple times n was like....He going at Drake? You know he stay emotional over Nicki!
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Ray J gonna sock dat ? again. He gets no props for this from me. Why even diss Plax? Aint shot gonna pop off dude a felon and cant do ? no way. Why he dising Drake?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Ray J gonna sock dat ? again. He gets no props for this from me. Why even diss Plax? Aint shot gonna pop off dude a felon and cant do ? no way. Why he dising Drake?

1.Everybody dissing drake these days ...dont ya know its the thing to do
    2.Plax supposedly was coming at his crew with some slander
    3.Ray Jay wouldnt bust a grape in napa valley with golf shoes on...
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Dizzel3000 wrote: »

Damn

it pains me as a hiphop fan to see this dude fab have so much skill as a rhymer and yet for some reason always come up short on his albums....he needs to get locked in the lab with like 1-2 producers and have them do his whole album ...put out something cohesive...

I feel you, but Loso's Way was probably the most slept on album of 09'.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    If Ray-J missed the punch why didnt fab knock him out since his money is long.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    2.Plax supposedly was coming at his crew with some slander

no points for dissin drake I dont care who all is doin. Its easy to jump on dude now that everryone is doing it. why now for Fab?
    Ray Jay lumped dat ? head up pics dont lie. But since its a popularity contest.... u know how that goes.
    The Plax ? is stupid
  • Just2C
    Just2C Members Posts: 931 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    2.Plax was snitchin

1. Pretty Much
    2. Fixed
    3. Pretty Much

Random thought: The Plax situation now sort of explains what happened with Sebastion Telfar
  • Just2C
    Just2C Members Posts: 931 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    If Ray-J missed the punch why didnt fab knock him out since his money is long.

The ? was on camera bruh. If something happens to Ray J then Fab would be suspect #1.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    drake punk ass need to respond to somebody atleast make a joint talking about dudes indirectly like they do him it's only music nobody gonna hurt drizzy lmao
  • The 3mcee
    The 3mcee Members Posts: 588
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Ghastly wrote: »
    Police in New York City say they have linked the Brooklyn based crew of rapper Fabolous, to the robberies of several high profile celebrities and athletes. According to the New York Post, the Street Family, which cops say is based out of the Breevort Houses where the rapper grew up, has been targeting nightclub patrons in the lower Manhattan neighborhoods of Chelsea and Flatiron for some time now. Fab’s friend, Shamel McKinney, was fatally stabbed outside of club Duvet last month after cops say he tried to rob another man of his necklace. Now police believe they can connect the Street Family to the muggings of Celtic’s guard Sebastian Telfair, and ex-N.Y. Giants cornerback Frank Walker.

They also claim the crew has robbed boxing champ Zab Judah twice. “They don’t care,” one unidentified police source told the Post. “The bigger the celebrity, the better.” The NYPD believes that the crew searches out celebrities who are sporting expensive jewelry, then alert each other via cellphone. The victims are then targeted as they walk to their cars. Fabolous has previously denied any connection to this type of illegal activity and has denied allegations that he was present at club Duvet the night his friend was killed.

Interesting ? . So I wonder who the hell robbed Steve Smith ass then? It's ? sad how we targeting our own people so damn much. You rarely hear about these white athletes and entertainer's getting ran up on! They go out to clubs and ? , so please don't try and say it is because they stay at home either. I think the only white athlete I heard get ran up on was Rothlisburger