Jill Scott's soul burns to see a white woman....

Options

Comments

• musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    garv wrote: »
    Maybe you just a really ugly ? .

lol....................................................................................
  • musicology1985
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Sooooo, successful White people tend to date non-Whites?? REALLY? Hmmmmmmm...

right, blackrain no he be in dreamworld.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    how much was she??

No cost. Just an honest, great relationship.......................
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Sooooo, successful White people tend to date non-Whites?? REALLY? Hmmmmmmm...

they are the majority so no..I was speaking from the perspective of a minority person moving up the social ladder...use common sense
  • digitalgrl87
    digitalgrl87 Members Posts: 498
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I never said that simply because we do live an "exceptional" life, means that she should submit. I said, if the caliber of the man is on point, the woman should be on point as well. She did make her own money before(see previous posts), and since my woman is frugal like me most times, a lot of her investments are still paying off. So, if she wants to go to the mall. I drop her off at the mall. She's earned that treatment. Never said I was superior, I said that a man should be treated like a King if he is behaving like one. And it is our happiness. She's happy, I'm happy, and we are in love no matter what anybody thinks. And although we have different cultures, her parents love me, my mother and father love her and they each support our relationship. She is here for me, I'm here for her............................

wow....ok you will drop her off at the mall sometimes as if she can't get there on her own or spend her own money. is that all?.....idk. lol. your relationship seems hella one sided from what you've posted especially since you've made it clear she has her own money....
  • QB - 2nd Edition
    QB - 2nd Edition Members Posts: 445
    edited March 2010
    Options

im jokin with you
    thats wats up tho
    if its really an honest great relationship then at least you dont have to deal with the drama that blacks always seem to get themselves into
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    props to jill scott. she look good too

co-sign...
  • musicology1985
    edited March 2010
    Options

man for u to be in a great relationship with another ethnicity u sure do talk about black women alot. why is that?
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    right, blackrain no he be in dreamworld.

blackrain fell off. Period.

End.of.discussion.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    step to a sista and the 1ST thing she gone do is look you up and down
    instead of paying attention to the words that come out of your mouth

you sit and ask yourself why?

the ? just said he wants to take her out and get to know her
    but it doesnt matter if his clothing aint rite
    lmao

here's a lil advice

stay in your lane when approaching females

nah it's not right for anybody to be look down on....but alot time guys bring ? on themselves in situation like that.

if you not a "boo-gee" stuck up uppity brother...no need to step to a female that prsent herself as such

perfect explain....if you not member of any fraternity.....9 times out 10

the chance of a sorority sister being interested in you are slim

Same as Eastern Stars usually only date or interested in Masons

if you feel you a "nerdy" guy..........go after a "nerdy" female

simple as that
  • blackrain
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Successful white/Asian people don't tend to marry outside their racial background.

I think I remember reading some article actually saying that Asian women were the new trophy wives for white men....http://www.marieclaire.com/sex-love/advice/tips/asian-trophy-wife
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    this post makes all the generalization ? you were speaking bout black women in here moot

A ton good sisters out there

but guess what?

Guys don't want them because they not the perfect size with a phat ass,big ? ,dress in the latest

trendy brands, they too dark, too light , hair to short, etc. etc

So because he's not a gangsta / bad boy....he's asking TOO MUCH for wanting an attractive woman???? Im good looking / handsome, intelligent, healthy, nicely built (no ? ), religious, all around good dude. Why cant I find the mirror image of myself in a black woman. Thats not asking too much. Because Im not Young Jeezy, I gotta go mess with Condoleeza Rice. FOH. This is why dudes be hopping that fence to Becky.

Smh @ any dude saying you're not a MAN if you dont want a strong-willed, combative, argumentive woman. There should be only one man in the house. If you truly attracted to that....you about a Life Sentence & a cellmate away from being ? .
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I can't see myself with no white girl in public.My momma said "If she can't use your comb,don't bring her home" LOL.I done tossed a couple white girls but,would never be in a relationship with one and would never ever ever marry one.I love black women who black as hell with fat ? .I don't even go for light skinned chicks.I done ? them too though.I just love black women period,but ? hate themselves saying all black women are one way.I won't have anything else ever.I'm too ******ish to even relate to a white girl.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    I think I remember reading some article actually saying that Asian women were the new trophy wives for white men....http://www.marieclaire.com/sex-love/advice/tips/asian-trophy-wife

You can post articles all you want, successful white men and Successful Asian men do not date outside their race as much as successful black men.
  • QB - 2nd Edition
    QB - 2nd Edition Members Posts: 445
    edited March 2010
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    here's a lil advice

stay in your lane when approaching females

nah it's not right for anybody to be look down on....but alot time guys bring ? on themselves in situation like that.

if you not a "boo-gee" stuck up uppity brother...no need to step to a female that prsent herself as such

perfect explain....if you not member of any fraternity.....9 times out 10

the chance of a sorority sister being interested in you are slim

Same as Eastern Stars usually only date or interested in Masons

if you feel you a "nerdy" guy..........go after a "nerdy" female

simple as that

i dont need this advice lol but thanks my game came a long way lol

im just sayin what i see and what I been thru b4
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Oh and I love Jill Scott.She has lost weight too.She's a beautiful woman and I don't really like big chicks but,she can get it.She got a pretty face and I love her music.if she ? like she sings,I would marry her
  • garv
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    So because he's not a gangsta / bad boy....he's asking TOO MUCH for wanting an attractive woman???? Im good looking / handsome, intelligent, healthy, nicely built (no ? ), religious, all around good dude. Why cant I find the mirror image of myself in a black woman. Thats not asking too much. Because Im not Young Jeezy, I gotta go mess with Condoleeza Rice. FOH. This is why dudes be hopping that fence to Becky & Montep.

Smh @ any dude saying you're not a MAN if you dont want a strong-willed, combative, argumentive woman. There should be only one man in the house. If you truly attracted to that....you about a Life Sentence & a cellmate away from being ? .

I can see you've been rejected by black women all your life, causing you huge emotional scarring, i feel your pain but i really can't relate.
  • Punisher__
    Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I can see you've been rejected by black women all your life, causing you huge emotional scarring, i feel your pain but i really can't relate.

Right.

I tend to believe that the "? " type ? are turn offs for black women. No one likes a person who doesn't go after what they want. It's called being persistent.
  • takesithard1
    takesithard1 Members Posts: 134
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    But....Im ALL OF THAT....Im not asking for anything I havent accomplished or not currently doing. Im not going to school for 6-8 years just so I come back to West Philly & wife up Keisha & take her 7 kids out the hood. That aint the look.

I understand I was just saying it would be hard to find for any woman not just a black woman to meet all of those qualities in which you are looking for
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    How so?????????

easy. She was just expressing her feelings of how when a black male is in a different socio-economic status than
    he was previous; he's able to attain his social acceptance of dating a white woman because he has money and respect now.
    She feels a pinch of pain because black women are perceived as nothing more than nappy-headed,loud,overtly sexual,too demanding and more.
    When black women can be placed on the pedestals like white women; if black men were accepting of marrying black women for the "queens" that they are.
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    wow....ok you will drop her off at the mall sometimes as if she can't get there on her own or spend her own money. is that all?.....idk. lol. your relationship seems hella one sided from what you've posted especially since you've made it clear she has her own money....

I'm just not big on malls, not my scene too much, unless I'm getting something to eat out, or going to the movies. She does spend her own money. In fact, the first four months that we were together, she paid her share of the date, I paid mine. Our first date, for example, we went to a $3.99 all you can eat pizza joint, and the fact that she was cool with that location and we just naturally vibed, showed me that she was down. Our second date she got off work early and came over my crib, and I came to the door and welcomed her in wearing Simpsons pajamas and watching Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope. The fact that she enjoyed my company, and I enjoyed hers and was watching something that wasn't particularly her area of interest, she still wanted to get to know me. So, if you want to gain a closer relationship with someone, you've got to see that person in their natural element.

When we became "serious", she knew my requirements and what I expected, and I knew hers, so, not one sided, simply an understanding of roles.................................
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    you are an extremist LOL .... look how far you took that quote and how fast ... i know for fact ur single LOL

lol so because I don't look at connections based on skin tone means I have to be single LOL

ok yep I'm single because of that

not because of other reasons LOL
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    why black women hate seeing a black man with a white woman?hell they dont want people to say ? when they have kids by THUGS,and NO good ass ? but they complain that we go after white women and we are HAPPY.THey feel we gotta take they BS
  • garv
    edited March 2010
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    lol so because I don't look at connections based on skin tone means I have to be single LOL

ok yep I'm single because of that

not because of other reasons LOL

What you typed was ? though, of course Black Women could relate to the struggles of Black Men in general, than a white woman, thats common sense.
  • blackrain
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You can post articles all you want, successful white men and Successful Asian men do not date outside their race as much as successful black men.

when did I ever say they do? I said the chances of it increase for minorities the higher up the social ladder they move...I never said it was a guarantee
This discussion has been closed.