How To Make It In America - Season 2 (HBO)

Options
12346»

Comments

• ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    solid season finale, ? up Rene didn't get a happy ending but in a way is good ebcause if it was entourage everyone would be winning and every problem would be solved like always

HTMIIA is slowly becoming better than entourage, Cudi kicking the door in was hilarious and pusha t spitting was funny too...Kanye keeps G.O.O.D. music on some hbo
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    yo i laughed hard when kudi ? rushed the scene
    but i like cams character he is a cool guy
    why they only make 8 episodes this can easily be a 12 show season
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options

• S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    lol, ya when they was like on the season finale of.........i was like wtf just started
    but i like cams character he is a cool guy
    why they only make 8 episodes this can easily be a 12 show season

This right here..
    The season finale was weak.

How the hell did Cam and Domingo not get ? up by Rene?

Rene took a loss. Shorty didn't want to have the baby with him. She's fine but annoying as hell. He's better off without her.

How the ? Kappo get caught with insider trading and plea out to get a 53 day stay in the pen? That does not happen in real life. He should had gotten 5 months easy on that. The FBI and SEC don't play when it comes to insider trading.

LMAO at the Caribbean League leader being ? . Good thing his men didn't find out. He would had been killed.

I was disgusted with Rachel. She went back to Edie Weitz begging for her old job back, after the fact last season she tried to ? her out to her ex-boyfriend so they could build that hotel. Then she said no to her. That's what the hell she gets. At least she got a job with Neanderthal clothing. Ben ain't going to like that.

LOL Ben getting his ass beat by Yosi. It was a sucker punch though, but he had it coming. At least Ben found his ? , and decided not to go through with the deal. Glad he stole his designs after the fact. Good thing he begged the dude at the beginning of the season to help with the manufacturing. He was the dude they should had went with at the beginning. He was hungry. When you find someone that's hungry like that, they'll break their back for you.

The are going to have to make this all up next season.

I had in the back of my mind that everything would work out, just because I know these are the same creators of Entourage. Things that was set up to be a disaster would work out a lot easier then they should, which they could have made 4 more episodes out of and had it be a lot more dramatic/tough for them to get out of the situation.

Either way I enjoyed the season finale/season in general, I think it was much better than season 1.

I do see Rachel working with the Neanderthals end up having some sort of conflict of interest with Crisp, even if their owner has that I don't give a ? attitude. On another note Rachel still has nice tittays in bras or not.

Ben made some power moves getting Yosi's dude to work for him, get his order filled, got the Jewish guy in his corner, finished some jeans that they like/can sell.

In traditional Entourage fashion, Kappo will go to jail and them not show any of it/barely talk about it in depth. Be very surprising if they show any of his time locked up...

Rene took an L, but won because she's annoying as ? .

Domingo got off really easy, wonder if they just destroyed that tincture.. that's a lot of profit down the drain that I think they could have kept hidden from the skater business dude, but I guess you can't be too greedy and keep doing unlegit business when trying to be legit.

Anyone else notice Wilfredo in that Coors Light commercial with Dennis Green in the Supermarket? lol
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Cool. Too bad I downloaded the 1st season months ago. How much was it at Target?

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    S.jR. wrote: »
    I had in the back of my mind that everything would work out, just because I know these are the same creators of Entourage. Things that was set up to be a disaster would work out a lot easier then they should, which they could have made 4 more episodes out of and had it be a lot more dramatic/tough for them to get out of the situation.

Co-sign.
    Either way I enjoyed the season finale/season in general, I think it was much better than season 1.

It was. It's just the season finale wasn't what it should had been especially since episode 6 & 7 were on point.
    I do see Rachel working with the Neanderthals end up having some sort of conflict of interest with Crisp, even if their owner has that I don't give a ? attitude. On another note Rachel still has nice tittays in bras or not.

I'm not even mad at this. LOL You right, I wanted to ? ? the minute I saw them. LOL
    In traditional Entourage fashion, Kappo will go to jail and them not show any of it/barely talk about it in depth. Be very surprising if they show any of his time locked up...

I'm sure episode 1 of season 3 will show him getting out of jail and working for Crisp. Because, he can't go back to the finance game.
    Rene took an L, but won because she's annoying as ? .

Agreed. But keep it real. You would have smashed. I know I would have. LOL
    Domingo got off really easy, wonder if they just destroyed that tincture.. that's a lot of profit down the drain that I think they could have kept hidden from the skater business dude, but I guess you can't be too greedy and keep doing unlegit business when trying to be legit.

Not only Rene should had beat his ass, so should had Cam, because Xam told him from the beginning not to do that ? and he did it anyway.
    Anyone else notice Wilfredo in that Coors Light commercial with Dennis Green in the Supermarket? lol

Didn't know this.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lake Bell is sexy ugly as a mother ? ....I love her

This show is good man...Ben is so believably insecure, its well written

we need more shows next season though
  • makaveli4ever
    makaveli4ever Members Posts: 826
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lake bell got the best ? out right now. ? damn.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    r.i.p. to a great show
  • marc123
    Options
    i really wish another channel would pick this up. Starz seems like the right place for it imo. wanna see ben & cam make it. smh
  • S.jR.
    Options
    This show could be good on USA, TNT or TBS.. Especially how TNT kept Southland original. They could even keep the nudity but save it for the DVD.
  • marc123
    Options
    cant be on USA, or TBS. cuz of the cursing...

TNT could work cuz they allow the word "? "
  • S.jR.
    Options
    Just has to be on tv late enough..