Kimi: We cool, so I'm asking on some real sh*t..

Options

Comments

• SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is one of my fav quotes I've seen on here.

" there has not been one altered or photoshopped pic of me on this forum in years"

She really put years in bold too. YEARS!!!
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Duke=2nd best school in NC at best

Who chooses 2nd best
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    ChasinBenjamins, if you think Blank is ruthless and doesn't stop dissing people... you should check Ace Boogie on twitter.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    ImParallel wrote:
    Seedz played a bigger part in running me off than blank :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P5qbcRAXVk
  • ChasinBenjamins
    ChasinBenjamins Members Posts: 784
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Seedz, next time @ me ? . U tryin not to name drop me huh?

Anyway, Blank is better than that ? at roastin, or at least from what ive seen, dude came back here to post a few times and was lame as hell, no post worthy of being read if they were past a line or so.

On Twitter u can block ppl and private ur page, not exactly the same as on here, so when ? get at u on the IC, there is no runnin from it....

IC exposures/roastings > Twitter exposures/roastings
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Options
    typing paragraphs is the same as keep it moving. oic. well this one time i kept it moving but then i realized i also was typing paragraphs, so it kinda is the same, but at the same time, not really the same, because two different things or actions cannot truly be the same. or can they? i had this debate before one other time, or multiple times, or maybe one and multiple is the same, because im not very sure anymore. that other debate led to me thinking that.. hey.. maybe those two things (typing paragraphs and keep it moving) do mean the same thing, since others seem to think so. back then though it was purely speculative, and now i seem to have found another person who also believes that by keep it moving, they also meant, stay and type more paragraphs. i think im very enlightened now by all of this. well, i guess its my turn to keep it moving, that is why im typing all of this. do i need to make this multiple paragraphs or just one to be considered keep it moving? oh yeah i decided already that multiple and one is the same. thanks for reading my keep it moving.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Damn Riddle Rap just straight up kept it movin.
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    Options
    this whole thread is ?
    didnt_read_dance_gif.gif
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ChasinBenjamins coulda used a father figure in his life
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i come on and do my monthly "search gambino" and see that once again, Kimi is talking about me

quit looking for attention bro.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't play racquetball, cause when you play racquetball you get hit in the eye, When you get hit in the eye you wear an eye patch, when you wear an eye patch you look bad ass, when you look bad ass people wanna test you. When people test you you wake up in a ditch. Don't wake up in a ditch.
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    Options
    i come on and do my monthly "search gambino" and see that once again, Kimi is talking about me

quit looking for attention bro.

The only way you really get attention now is to come into one of my threads getting shine off my name. No one even knows or cares who you are anymore....so sad when self proclaimed internet legends fall from grace :(
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    Options
    whatup ms southern
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why this ? so long?
  • Kimi
    Options
    Why this ? so long?

Girl a thread full of nonsense, since the 2nd page. they were supposed to have locked it days ago...lol
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

" there has not been one altered or photoshopped pic of me on this forum in years"

whatever happened between you and Kimi?

she can be annoying with her blind caping, and extra-ness, sometimes....but she an aight poster

• Kimi
    edited February 2012
    Options

she can be annoying with her blind caping, and extra-ness, sometimes....but she an aight poster

Seedz and I never had beef or exchanged words before, he just jumped on the bandwagon. I see him as a follower so I have no beef with him and he knows that...

smh @ blind caping :(

• Kimi
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ImParallel wrote: »
    Kimi wrote: »

Seedz and I never had beef or exchanged words before, he just jumped on the bandwagon. I see him as a follower so I have no beef with him and he knows that...

Passive aggressively dissing @SunflowaSeeds is so 2010

No clown, that's what you do, I've dissed seedz very openly and directly on many occasions.

It's just not called for in this instance, glad to see you're still on his nuts though, maybe he'll throw you a doggy treat for your efforts ;)
  • Kimi
    Options

No clown, that's what you do, I've dissed seedz very openly and directly on many occasions.

But you just said "Seedz and I never had beef or exchanged words before".........oh okay.

before as in before he jumped on the band wagon. We've exchanged words and insults many times since then and that's common knowledge. It's also common knowledge how you kiss his ass and relentlessy seek his favor.
  • Kimi
    Options

But you just said "Seedz and I never had beef or exchanged words before".........oh okay.

before as in before he jumped on the band wagon. We've exchanged words and insults many times since then and that's common knowledge. It's also common knowledge how you kiss his ass and relentlessy seek his favor.

So you're saying I'm the Kimi to his J Green?

that would be a fair assessment except you're both the same sex, and you've been attached to his nuts for several years now, even to this day.
  • Kimi
    Options

But we are friends, I even watched a Comedy Central roast with him a couple weeks ago :( nh nh.

Well then all that hard work and brown nosing paid off, congrats. It took long enough :)
  • Kimi
    Options
    Oh Parallel why must you provoke me to be nasty towards you..it brings me such sorrow =((
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel... rebuttal?