special request for @ILL BOT

Options

Comments

• ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good thing we are still together and he's my friend before he's my man. Thanks for telling me hiw awesome of a woman I am. I'll be sure to remind him tonight.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    ChasinBenjamins Members Posts: 784
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Good thing we are still together and he's my friend before he's my man. Thanks for telling me how awesome of a woman I am. I'll be sure to remind him tonight.

Dont flatter ureself ? , I think all ? that love sucking ? are awesome.
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Po Chasin....wants attention, no matter how he gets it.
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    Also........? I've been on this forum longer than most of the so called legends you vangloriously ? ride. Don't let the post count fool young grasshopper only a few no my real ID.

All that means to me is u been suckin ? longer than I thought u had lol
  • ChasinBenjamins
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    Po Chasin....wants attention, no matter how he gets it.

I always get attention, ? .. my posts warrant it, da ? u thought? ? and be happy im making you a star for the day, I couldve picked any other dicksuckin ? but I picked u... ungrateful ? smh
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    So this thread aint about me? Ok cool im about to play some xbox.

You wack.
  • finafloe
    finafloe Members Posts: 568 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I need my request to b met..
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also........? I've been on this forum longer than most of the so called legends you vangloriously ? ride. Don't let the post count fool young grasshopper only a few no my real ID.

All that means to me is u been suckin ? longer than I thought u had lol

yo i honestly thought you were going to say "have" instead of "thought u had"

that was scary....

*whew*

• ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    if cb would have asked me

i would have said yes

So u saying that Cain was a Reason poster, got tired of "hehehe_ing and hahaha_ing" at H Rap's posts, so he mozied on over to Donkey and did just the same to the fat ? and the ? wit the whiskers posts? A blind poster could tell ya that.
  • finafloe
    Options

You wack.

Really though mofuka over there beggin for att n ? dont nobody care about his ? rydin ass

• Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    aquinafina wrote: »

You wack.

Really though mofuka over there beggin for att n ? dont nobody care about his ? rydin ass
    Why you directing comments at me for? Why your ? is to fetuses as a slaughter house is to cows?
  • finafloe
    Options
    Im still waitin for the ban
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember when ? was standing in long ass lines to signup wid that Moneyteam ? ........

Oh how the mighty have fallen
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Options
    u dudes can't wait to log on and do the same ? every day huh ?

"you did this" "he did that" "she said u were this" "if he did it u would cosign"

bunch of tagalongs with no guidance since ya fathers have left the forum .....
  • Steevie_00
    Steevie_00 Members Posts: 124
    Options
    Dat_? _B1 wrote: »
    I remember when ? was standing in long ass lines to signup wid that Moneyteam ? ........

I remember when the IC went down and some British ? tracked me down on twitter and added me as if we're friends then proceeded to "at" me to attempt to strike up conversations every chance he got.

What a fuccin loser.

• ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options

lol Yo, my ? , Cain said that after I had been banned numerous times that I resorted to putting up #moneyteam in my sig/avi or what have you, and that I was a lame dickrider for doing so. Can u please clear my name and tell him that I never had that in my avi/sig and that it was you who he mistakenly thought was me..

And yeah, now that he knows it was u he will retract his statement bout being a lame dickrider for puttin such a thing in ur sig, even tho anyone wit a brain would know u werent being serious anyway, just foolin... but yeah, cuss that ? yo.
  • Steevie_00
    Steevie_00 Members Posts: 124
    Options

lol Yo, my ? , Cain said that after I had been banned numerous times that I resorted to putting up #moneyteam in my sig/avi or what have you, and that I was a lame dickrider for doing so. Can u please clear my name and tell him that I never had that in my avi/sig and that it was you who he mistakenly thought was me..

And yeah, now that he knows it was u he will retract his statement bout being a lame dickrider for puttin such a thing in ur sig, even tho anyone wit a brain would know u werent being serious anyway, just foolin... but yeah, cuss that ? yo.

You may not have had it in your av/sig but you definitely were coppin pleas in PM's to both me and OTT and you started signing your posts off with "#moneyteam" and you're still biting my "yo" at the end of posts. You're a dickrider, yo. Deal with it.

• Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? MATRIX ? EATING
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steevie_00 wrote: »

I remember when the IC went down and some British ? tracked me down on twitter and added me as if we're friends then proceeded to "at" me to attempt to strike up conversations every chance he got.

What a fuccin loser.

damn.....lol
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options

You may not have had it in your av/sig but you definitely were coppin pleas in PM's to both me and OTT and you started signing your posts off with "#moneyteam" and you're still biting my "yo" at the end of posts. You're a dickrider, yo. Deal with it.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options

lol I feel sorta stupid typing to u knowing ur gonna be banned in a min and we wont be able to continue our discussion, but ? it. When have I copped a plea to u or him in a PM, that's just a flat out lie, Ted lol.

And the "yo" and "moneyteam" thing is the best u can come up with? I did both just to mock u ya dunce, although the "yo" has stuck... ending a post with, "b" was becoming to prevalent on here so I went with the 'yo", plus I hate ? so goin with "b" was def out the question.

Sad how u have to watch me run the forum while u just sit by idle lol, i'll be glad to take Donkey Poster of the Year in your absence... yo.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "yo" is so baltimore......
  • DNB1
    Options
    *waits for Ill Bot*
  • ChasinBenjamins
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Look at this ? still worrying about e-talk smdh. Shut yo ol I'm not down with them and please believe me ass up ? . Sniveling lame ass if I only had a father figure ass ? .

What up Datniggab1

Tell DatNigga what u told me, cuz when u thought it was me u called me a ? for doing so, now that u feel dumb and know that it wasnt me, its..... "What up DaNiggab1"... u phony as fucc, yo. <--- *JG u like what I just did there*
  • DNB1
    Options
    Bless over here bruh, just reading thru the threads laughing at Johnnys struggle right now........