Why on Earth do you Shady stans find it so difficult to hear that people don't like Eminem?

Options
CeLLaR-DooR
CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in The Reason

Like for real?...I'm a Kanye fan...A big fan...You don't hear me cryin' when people don't like him...Same with Jigga

Please accept it...Despite his sales, not everyone on this planet is an Em stan

Comments

• bherc
    bherc Members Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Options
    Right first three albums were ok but after that same ?
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eminem is an acquired taste and people should just respect that. He is a talented mc skill wise but his songwriting and his ability to make records that have longevity just aren't there .
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There isnt 1 rapper on the face of the earth thats universally liked.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    to be honest ems haters >>>>>>>>>>than his stans.his stans can live in their bubble about him untouchable but haters jus seem stupid and deaf.

to answer the question most of his die hard fans aren't rap listeners.if u can't acknowledge the competition Ems the be all and end all for them
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    because they are sheeple
  • ThaCerealKilla
    ThaCerealKilla Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    Options
    GSonII wrote: »
    Because he represents more than just a rapper to his fans. He represents the great white chance at dominance.

Truth.com
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And why cant yall who dont like Em get over?
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why on earth do shady haters spend so much time trying to convince the next man (not a friend or family member or even acquaintance, but forum member across the globe) of anything shady related?

give up. this dude is ? in some ppls eyes and some of the overtly racist opinions on this board will not change anything.
    Like for real?...I'm a Kanye fan...A big fan...You don't hear me cryin' when people don't like him...Same with Jigga

Please accept it...Despite his sales, not everyone on this planet is an Em stan

ok fine. i'll accept it. youve convinced me.

.... do you really expect ppl to say that?

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    There is only person (she shall remain nameless) that is relentless in her attempt to make people understand why eminem is loved.
  • A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    on this board his haters are bigger stans than the stanleys.. some of ya'll stay with Em and 50 on your mind on some bizarro Dretox ? .
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They're prob the worst fanbase in music period. Alot of Em fans i know don't even listen to hip hop or think that it's "noise". That's why I don't respect or take them serious when they try to speak on my culture.
  • nyst8ofmin
    Options
    reaperbong wrote: »
    on this board his haters are bigger stans than the stanleys.. some of ya'll stay with Em and 50 on your mind on some bizarro Dretox ? .

word. i hate eminem sooooo much that im gonna start a thread about it. and my thread will be filled with nothing but my opinions so arguing will be futile. but i will still shove my opinions down your throat until your either cave or just disappear.

lol. that seems to go for haters and stans alike
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Emenim is the figure that whites look at as their HipHop representative.

He embodies who they truly are more than any other rapper and they relate to him more than they could ever relate to a Paul Wall or a Bubba Sparxxx.

Emenims acceptance makes them feel as if they are also accepted and a part of the HipHop community, he gives them hope that any racist, homosexual, junkie can dye their hair, shave off all their ? hair and dress up like a ? and be a representative of the culture as long as he can string some words together.

We saw the similiar thing with Elvis in Rock music and Kenny G with Jazz music but Elvis and Kenny G at least conducted themselves like respectable men when they infiltrated another cultures art form.
  • nyst8ofmin
    Options
    but at this point, what rappers really represent something honest that can really be relatable?

im white and dont need no white rapper to validate me and em's most definitely not someone i can relate to.

• Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    There is only person (she shall remain nameless) that is relentless in her attempt to make people understand why eminem is loved.

naw there is dedicated cult of stanleys hear it is just the most vocal of them, but the other are equally persistant hell some are postin in this thread...
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    i cant stand da cracka azz feminem loverz like that white boy HLF who b tryna convince us blk folkz that da cracka aint racist & he deservez 2 b n a top 10 list smh
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

He embodies who they truly are more than any other rapper and they relate to him more than they could ever relate to a Paul Wall or a Bubba Sparxxx.

Emenims acceptance makes them feel as if they are also accepted and a part of the HipHop community, he gives them hope that any racist, homosexual, junkie can dye their hair, shave off all their ? hair and dress up like a ? and be a representative of the culture as long as he can string some words together.

We saw the similiar thing with Elvis in Rock music and Kenny G with Jazz music but Elvis and Kenny G at least conducted themselves like respectable men when they infiltrated another cultures art form.

yep.,.,.wat up fam i c ya still herr skoolin these houseniggaz & crackaz on herr this nu site is azz cheekz i aint even know this mess was back up i cant even sign n on my old account this nu ? is GARBAGE!
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    Yo...Its Gee...Where ya been hidin', bruh?
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They're prob the worst fanbase in music period. Alot of Em fans i know don't even listen to hip hop or think that it's "noise". That's why I don't respect or take them serious when they try to speak on my culture.
    This right here
  • H-Rap 180
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    i cant stand da cracka azz feminem loverz like that white boy HLF who b tryna convince us blk folkz that da cracka aint racist & he deservez 2 b n a top 10 list smh

yep.,.,.wat up fam i c ya still herr skoolin these houseniggaz & crackaz on herr this nu site is azz cheekz i aint even know this mess was back up i cant even sign n on my old account this nu ? is GARBAGE!

The Boss back somebody call the Brinks truck!

• GeE-757
    Options

i didnt know this site was back up plus i was already was gonna stop postin cuz i feel like this is a blk musik site so crackaz should b on herr hackin ? so since these lame cracka duckz cant b tamed on herr imma just fall back plus this nu site is AZZ CHEEKZ i cant even sign n2 my old account..,
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options

i didnt know this site was back up plus i was already was gonna stop postin cuz i feel like this is a blk musik site so crackaz should b on herr hackin ? so since these lame cracka duckz cant b tamed on herr imma just fall back plus this nu site is AZZ CHEEKZ i cant even sign n2 my old account..,

Well you'll be happy to know that your mortal enemy (Shady) has already been up here with at least 3 different aliases already

• GeE-757
    Options

lol@ brink truck.,.watz good fam.,,.yeah im back but i dont know fa how long cuz this nu site is just garbage 2 me plus i cant even sign n2 my old account ? this nu site.,,
    Well you'll be happy to know that your mortal enemy (Shady) has already been up here with at least 3 different aliases already

lol wat damn guucci! but nah me & dretox is kool i dont have no problemz wit her cuz she is a east indian female from europe who was raised 2 love a cracka like feminem lol
  • H-Rap 180
    Options

lol@ brink truck.,.watz good fam.,,.yeah im back but i dont know fa how long cuz this nu site is just garbage 2 me plus i cant even sign n2 my old account ? this nu site.,,

lol wat damn guucci! but nah me & dretox is kool i dont have no problemz wit her cuz she is a east indian female from europe who was raised 2 love a cracka like feminem lol

Yeah Mumo PM me and said he couldn't get into his old account either so let me PM one of the new administrators and see what they can do, good to see you back tho bruh.

• GeE-757
    Options
    Yeah Mumo PM me and said he couldn't get into his old account either so let me PM one of the new administrators and see what they can do, good to see you back tho bruh.

2 keep it 100 i dont even want my old account back cuz it was ? ;d up anyway when these lame cracka duckz was hackin da site & ? 'd my post count..,.yeah i guess imma pop n herr & therr on herr but it wont b like b4 especially when this ? still aint hack proof,.,.