• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think some of yall thinking 10 count

when people say KO, they mean thats its gonna get stopped
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tko means that its gonna get stopped ko means hes out for the count.... with that said and the history of Cottos face getting bruised up quick Floyd could tko him but I still think it'll be a UD
  • IamNumberOne
    Options
    in all I think it'll be an interesting fight cuz Cotto likes to switch stance and Floyd supposedly has trouble with left handers... they are fighting in Cottos weight class and Cotto hits hard
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obviously Floyd wins in boring fashion... who even cares, its boring. No drama or intrigue whatsoever.
  • R.D.
    Options
    tko means that its gonna get stopped ko means hes out for the count.... with that said and the history of Cottos face getting bruised up quick Floyd could tko him but I still think it'll be a UD

cmon son ! is ko not in tko

i know what KO/TKO mean, im telling yall they mean its getting stopped
  • IamNumberOne
    Options
    who do you guys think can give FLoyd a shot for his money?
  • R.D.
    Options

Probably Vitali or a prime Roy Jones
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

aroound his weight class no body.... He is too skilled. His toughest fight would be going up to 160 and fighting Sergio for a middleweight belt.... If sergio comes down to 154 he loses
  • IamNumberOne
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Probably Vitali or a prime Roy Jones

lol foreal I dont see him taking a loss... he'll be heartbroken and humbled if he does tho sheeeit
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Obviously Floyd wins in boring fashion... who even cares, its boring. No drama or intrigue whatsoever.

Lol at boring....

What's boring is 2 grown ass men rolling around on the ground for 15 minutes and only throwing 2 punches.

Boxing>>>>MMA

Floyd is an artist and every time he fights he makes a masterpiece

Just cause I said its boring doesn't mean I said it isn't skillfull. The fact you get so defensive speaks volumes about how threatened you feel by MMA, ESPECIALLY when MMA hasn't even been brought up in the conversation. The fact you don't appreciate any other art than boxing only goes to show ignorance as well.

I actually box too btw. I'm dogshit, but I do it.

*waits to be called a ? instead readinga a rebuttal*

• ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mayweather 9th round TKO.. possibly 10th.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This fight going 12 rounds
  • IamNumberOne
    Options
    MMA is an art too... its almost a fight to the death... to me its more impressive than boxing because its all around cuz when you get dropped you don't have 10 seconds to recover lol
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cotto will take a knee and quit or his corner will throw in the towel in the 9th
  • rooster_cogburn
    rooster_cogburn Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    Floyd is not knocking out cotto.

Agreed. I think ppl look back @ the hatton fight, and think floyd has "premier knockout power". Couldnt be further from the truth. Hatton was on his way out the league, De La Hoya the same.

Should be a good scrap, but it wont be a walk in the park for floyd. Cotto has a great jaw, with great power.
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mayweather in 12 unless Cotto lands a knockout blow early.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Agreed. I think ppl look back @ the hatton fight, and think floyd has "premier knockout power". Couldnt be further from the truth. Hatton was on his way out the league, De La Hoya the same.

Should be a good scrap, but it wont be a walk in the park for floyd. Cotto has a great jaw, with great power.

Thats the killer for flyod right there...and dont let cotto start to land his trademark body shots...i dont think i ever seen anyone really go at pbf body...if cotto land some of those body blows floyd might open up.But no doubt cotto has the advantage when it comes to power but the thing is will he be able to out box mayweather.
  • IamNumberOne
    Options
    Floyd advantage is his speed even tho Cotto is pretty fast Mayweather is a great counter puncher with that said I think Cotto moving forward would have him fall in Mayweathers fight plan even tho he did say he was gonna stand in the pocket and trade punches
  • IamNumberOne
    Options
    how yall feel about him standing there and trading punches with Cotto
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thats the killer for flyod right there...and dont let cotto start to land his trademark body shots...i dont think i ever seen anyone really go at pbf body...if cotto land some of those body blows floyd might open up.But no doubt cotto has the advantage when it comes to power but the thing is will he be able to out box mayweather.

lol Cotto aint gonna touch Floyd