It's Official, Peyton and the Indianapolis Colts part ways

Options

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really want a long term solution but it's been so long that I seen the Fins be competitive that I wouldn't mind a few years of Manning lol
    lol Good thing you are used to losing because the phins will stay that way until yall get a legit owner and a real GM.I bet the tickets are really cheap? I was thinking about moving to Miami and would probably go to see them bums get their ? whooped for cheap.rofl.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    Texans bout to ? the AFC south for the next 15 years. Get ready ? .

Yall can have that weak ass South all yall want to but the Texans would have to face the Ravens to make it all the way and we know who owns who little cousins.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    With or W/O Peyton, Dolphins are winning their division next year

and San Fran would definitely be in the nfc title game again with him
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

What? Did the Patriots suddenly get kicked out of the AFC East?
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wouldnt be surprised if jerry jones made it rain on peyton...i really dont know whos going to sign manning though...all i know is we dont need him.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    doubletee wrote: »
    Wouldnt be surprised if jerry jones made it rain on peyton...i really dont know whos going to sign manning though...all i know is we dont need him.

lol yall chumps need a miracle.Bungals will now be better than the Peelers.Sucka ass ? .
  • infamous114
    Options

Mad Jack wrote: »
    I really want a long term solution but it's been so long that I seen the Fins be competitive that I wouldn't mind a few years of Manning lol
    lol Good thing you are used to losing because the phins will stay that way until yall get a legit owner and a real GM.I bet the tickets are really cheap? I was thinking about moving to Miami and would probably go to see them bums get their ? whooped for cheap.rofl.

I'm sure they are. I haven't been to a game in a minute though.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I watched Miami outplay them twice last year but lose because of ? playcalling the other team had a better QB

Peyton or Flynn will be a upgrade over Matt Moore and fix that

If you watched the Dolphins 2nd half of last year, you can see that they're ready
  • infamous114
    Options

I watched Miami outplay them twice last year but lose because of ? playcalling the other team had a better QB

Peyton or Flynn will be a upgrade over Matt Moore and fix that

If you watched the Dolphins 2nd half of last year, you can see that they're ready

Ehhh...we competed with them for a half in both games then Brady picked them apart. Not sure if I'm convinced about Flynn
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peyton may be better off this way. The Colts' ship has been sinking fast anyway
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he goes to the redskins and has success Mcnabb is gonna look real bad.
  • angrymaninc
    angrymaninc Members Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ImParallel wrote: »
    ImParallel wrote: »
    be funny if the Titans scooped him up for the league minimum.

well that is not happening as ? up a decision it is that the colts are trading manning they will not trade him to the same division...

The colts are stupid... they should have taken a few ls to get luck to learn underneath manning while getting a crazy o-line and receiving core to make sure that they have a team NO ONE will ? with in the future

Huh? He's released right? They aren't trading him....he can go where he wants at this point.

yea but that never should have happened... we all know at this point that peyton = colts franchise yet they would rather put all their marbles on luck... i want to see what's going to happen if luck is going to be a bust
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »

McNabb already looks bad
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    doubletee wrote: »

lol yall chumps need a miracle.Bungals will now be better than the Peelers.Sucka ass ? .

As long as the ravens have joe flacco at the quarterback position..being a steelers fan i have no worries at all about them.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Options

McNabb already looks bad

Word....if you didnt think being benched in favor of 'rex grossman' was bad...being replaced by a rookie made him look even worse.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    doubt he will go to Miami..probably just use them and their crazy owner for leverage. Wouldn't be surprised if he went to Houston. a playoff team that he could get to the super bowl and he'd get to stick it to the Colts twice a year. But don't know how much it would cost to cut Schaub
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peyton to the Texans?

a430f1a5-dd3a-480b-8766-8c56f02a3572.jpg
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    doubt he will go to Miami..probably just use them and their crazy owner for leverage. Wouldn't be surprised if he went to Houston. a playoff team that he could get to the super bowl and he'd get to stick it to the Colts twice a year. But don't know how much it would cost to cut Schaub

Doubt it. Texans run tons of bootlegs. I dont really see manning fitting into that type of system.

But I think it would be funny that the texans finally built a team to beat and destroy manning and he ends up signing with the texans. lol.

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ravens??? Good fit imo.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Schaub is in the last year of his contract so it wouldn't cost anything.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Doubt it. Texans run tons of bootlegs. I dont really see manning fitting into that type of system.

But I think it would be funny that the texans finally built a team to beat and destroy manning and he ends up signing with the texans. lol.

yeah, but i'm sure that if the choice comes down to tweaking the offense or signing Manning and running his offense, they'll go with Manning. just my opinion tho.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I don't want him in the AFC east hopefully he signs with an NFC team
  • angrymaninc
    angrymaninc Members Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    I don't want him in the AFC east hopefully he signs with an NFC team

i think he'll avoid the nfc to play against his brother as little as possible
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    That's a good point but still. As a jets fan I dont want him in my division.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I wish the niners Gm would stop smoking ? and go after Manning. I think Seattle and KC are the 2 best spots for him since SF, and Houston don't seem to be making a push for Manning

And let's settle down on bashing the Colts. No other team would have paid Manning 18 million this year to do nothing. Every other team would have put his ass on IR for salary cap relief. They looked out for him.