The Walking Dead - Season 2 (AMC)

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If its not beyond epic I'm gonna give up on the series. This has been a really ? season. I can't believe its already almost over, it seems like nothing has happened except shane opened the barn door epic fashion.
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    If its not beyond epic I'm gonna give up on the series. This has been a really ? season. I can't believe its already almost over, it seems like nothing has happened except shane opened the barn door epic fashion.
    remember how everyone hated the first half of the season and then the finale dropped and everyone forgot how wack the first season was. this probably gonna happen this half to, but this half werent as bad as the first half
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The first season was good as hell tho. Probably why we had such high expectations for this season
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    - daryl and shane to a lesser degree are the only ? worth the air they breathe. if not for them everybody woulda been merked by now

- smh at rick bein the "leader" but not bein trill enough to merk dale so daryl gotta do it. reminds me of when his ? ass had that zombie on a stick last season and shane just looked at him like "smh", put a cap in it, and went back to blasting

- smh at me forgetting theodore exists. he dont deserve to be called tdogg, he will be referred to as theodore or token ? until further notice

Real ? right there my G. Is THEODORE that LAST black dude in all of ? ATLANTA?! You mean to tell me not 1 college park Mechanicsville or SWATS ? make it out?
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gh0st wrote: »
    - daryl and shane to a lesser degree are the only ? worth the air they breathe. if not for them everybody woulda been merked by now

- smh at rick bein the "leader" but not bein trill enough to merk dale so daryl gotta do it. reminds me of when his ? ass had that zombie on a stick last season and shane just looked at him like "smh", put a cap in it, and went back to blasting

- smh at me forgetting theodore exists. he dont deserve to be called tdogg, he will be referred to as theodore or token ? until further notice

Real ? right there my G. Is THEODORE that LAST black dude in all of ? ATLANTA?! You mean to tell me not 1 college park Mechanicsville or SWATS ? make it out?

Guess them ? not so tuff
  • inthacut
    inthacut Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    got the day off, stocked up on ? and gonna have that marathon session from that ep where they shot the little girl.
  • inthacut
    inthacut Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭
    Options
    rick got ? g...killin them two dudes in the bar surprised the ? outta me.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok y'all sittin here acting like Rick is not fully true. Granted he did have his moment (zombie on a stick dropped major respect points), but did y'all not see how he pretty much made Shane lookin like a 8 year old who did something bad, when they goin to drop ole boy off? And did he not beat Shane's azzz at the school? Rick had every intention to leave his azzz on that bus to die, but didn't. He knew how valuable Shane is.

Rick thinks about the situation first and what kinda consequences they may have on the group, b4 reacting. He proved his trillness when he shot them 2 guys in the bar.
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Dale's way is curbstompin ? .
  • huey
    Options
    I missed wut shane did to the prisoner.

And how the hell did he turn with no bites?
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well shane is dead now
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? dead

lol how did he turn into a walker though?
  • Lambent
    Lambent Members Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »

At first they thought it was the bites that turn people, but the truth is anyone who dies gets turned.

All the bites do is ? them due to bacterial infection.

R.I.P
  • huey
    Options
    Finally ? goes bananas! Why the zombies comin out the woodwork now tho? Next episode bout to be like a left 4 dead
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    and the farm is going to be over run!!!! yes!!!!!

so now its just rick, darryl, and t dogg

hershel will prolly get murked on some ? ? next week
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    no shane could hurt this series tho
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lambent wrote: »

At first they thought it was the bites that turn people, but the truth is anyone who dies gets turned.

R.I.P

since when?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They killed the best person on the show
  • Lambent
    Options
    Lambent wrote: »

R.I.P

since when?

Since the beginning, they've just never witnessed anyone die from a non head trauma injury. (they stated the dead people in those cars on the highway died from head trauma)

• huey
    Options
    They will probably.fill his void with some new characters wherever they go to next. when are they gonna introduce the chick with the katana
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The finale looks like its gonna be good and it also looks like some people will die
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    They will probably.fill his void with some new characters wherever they go to next. when are they gonna introduce the chick with the katana

well ? how many girls are gonna be on the show LOL

there's only 4 guys
  • Lambent
    Options
    smh @ rick and Carl just chilling while there's a mob of walkers on they ass.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She should come next season after they leave the farm, she the one i want to see. I wanna know who they go get to play her