Trust Issues

Options
GrizTitan
GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
edited December 2011 in The Powder Room
Why does EVERY female have this problem? I would think when you meet a new person that it should be a clean slate unless the person shows otherwise. Is it just me that thinks that?

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    treading cautiously with your emotions is a bad thing?
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I can understand being cautious and all that good ?

but yeah assuming everybody is on some ? ? will get you nowhere fast

niggs do it to tho

* starts singing*

Baaaag layyyyyyyyydeeeeeeee. You gon miss yo bus.
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited December 2011
    Options
    If every car you owned broke down or stopped working then the next time you get a car you gonna be extra cautious and check on it all the time. If it makes a weird noise which may be normal, you automatically gonna assume its something bad. Not the best analogy but its all I could think of. If you just start out new with a man leaving all your baggage behind it can be a good thing or it could be disastrous. Some chicks just don't wanna risk the disastrous part happening. Its ? up really but that's life for you. If you don't wanna deal with it I say date young women like 18-22.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I can understand being cautious and all that good ?

but yeah assuming everybody is on some ? ? will get you nowhere fast

niggs do it to tho

* starts singing*

Baaaag layyyyyyyyydeeeeeeee. You gon miss yo bus.

ROFL @ the bolded

but seriously, it's foolish to have trust issues when many times the female didn't do her due diligence in the 1st place before she took an L

not the mention the fact that females tend to get coddled afterwards for making dumb decisions with their goodyholes
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    If every car you owned broke down or stopped working then the next time you get a car you gonna be extra cautious and check on it all the time. If it makes a weird noise which may be normal, you automatically gonna assume its something bad. Not the best analogy but its all I could think of. If you just start out new with a man leaving all your baggage behind it can be a good thing or it could be disastrous. Some chicks just don't wanna risk the disastrous part happening. Its ? up really but that's life for you. If you don't wanna deal with it I say date young women like 18-22.

I'd think to myself "I must not be too good with cars"
  • imnotyourbabydaddy
    imnotyourbabydaddy Members Posts: 18
    Options
    if my jawn give me the feeling she cant be trusted im left with 2 options walk away or watch her closer till she can either affrim she doing something fd up which ill walk away or show its nuthing an we move on from it
  • lighthearted25
    Options
    @blackrain, how am I just seeing this smh. Anyways maybe a better example is a kid who got bit by a dog or maybe bit by multiple dogs and now they have an irrational fear of all dogs no matter the breed. Is that not understandable? We are human and I think that is human nature. Why do men act shocked about that. I think its the approach honestly. Like I should probably say to a potential mate that look I like you and I know you haven't actually done anything but I hope you atleast try to understand if I get suspicious over something. Walking out the room because you got an important business call may not seem like a big deal to you but because of something similar my ex did it is kind of a big deal and I just want you to understand and work with me on that. How would yall men feel if a woman came at you like that instead?
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe because men can't be trusted? Not to keep their ? in their pants at least.

SMH............like women can really be trusted

a lot of dumb broads don't rep ya'll gender too well :(
  • CokeWaveyEther
    CokeWaveyEther Members Posts: 87
    Options
    women by nature need to ? every good thing up *Kanye shrug*
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EVERY female doesn't have this problem.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    @blackrain, how am I just seeing this smh. Anyways maybe a better example is a kid who got bit by a dog or maybe bit by multiple dogs and now they have an irrational fear of all dogs no matter the breed. Is that not understandable? We are human and I think that is human nature. Why do men act shocked about that. I think its the approach honestly. Like I should probably say to a potential mate that look I like you and I know you haven't actually done anything but I hope you atleast try to understand if I get suspicious over something. Walking out the room because you got an important business call may not seem like a big deal to you but because of something similar my ex did it is kind of a big deal and I just want you to understand and work with me on that. How would yall men feel if a woman came at you like that instead?

All I'm saying is, if you enter a new relationship with the expectation that a person is going to screw you over, then you should have never even began the relationship...I mean look at Kat's comment, "Men can't be trusted"...i don't give 2 ? about the ? who screwed you over in the past, I'm not him, so don't make me suffer for the mistakes of somebody else...it's no more to it than that...so your ex used to walk out the room when he got phone calls, so now in order to make you feel better, every man you date after him gotta take every single phone call in front of you to make you feel better? That's just absurd...

• lighthearted25
    Options
    Its not absurd its human nature like I said with the dog example. And there are different degrees as well where you can definitely take it overboard. And most times women try not to do this in relationships. That's why I think our approach is important because if a man told me that he was suspicious because of his past and knew it was wrong but talked out his reasons for feeling that way, I would be more understanding than if he just flipped out over every little thing w/ no explanation. I wouldn't just say "that's absurd! Im out ? ."