Racist White ? Goes on Rants in Florida...

Options
nujerz84
nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)

Comments

• nujerz84
    Options
    They were expelled from Gainsville High School due to the video......

http://youtu.be/bEkyP4A_4sQ
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • nujerz84
    Options
    I think so....I was just aware of it I didnt see it posted on this site...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • nujerz84
    Options
    TheJamel wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    I think so....I was just aware of it I didnt see it posted on this site...

so these the same girls that got put out they last school for the same ? ?

I dont think so...I think that news report is about them getting kicked out the first time.

• nujerz84
    Options
    Not black but for the most part ? he was saying is true aside from killing crakkers.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL Heyslick, I wasn't 100 on you being racist but it's confirmed.
  • nujerz84
    Options
    ? was already posted and most of the comments were about their smashability level. smh.

lol
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Damn, I would probably smash the ? on the left.

EDIT: Stage left.
  • nujerz84
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »

Please show me where what I've posted isn't true - so I'm a racist for telling the truth - huh? So many within can post some of most vile rhetoric and its OK...yet let me counter it with real videos of what was said and I'm a racist for doing it? huh? OK. Now tell me about double standards and who plays that game?

Here's another one for you -- whenever I vote I HAVE TO SHOW some form of ID - but NOT in this new Obama-nation and the new rules set forth by the BLACK attorney general - black people don't need to show any form of ID....SO I guess that makes me a real racist....Ok I got you.

Um there was never a law stating period that you have to show an ID to vote. If anything its something new where u have to show ID. In fact I know you lying...
  • nujerz84
    Options

Please show me where what I've posted isn't true - so I'm a racist for telling the truth - huh? So many within can post some of most vile rhetoric and its OK...yet let me counter it with real videos of what was said and I'm a racist for doing it? huh? OK. Now tell me about double standards and who plays that game?

Here's another one for you -- whenever I vote I HAVE TO SHOW some form of ID - but NOT in this new Obama-nation and the new rules set forth by the BLACK attorney general - black people don't need to show any form of ID....SO I guess that makes me a real racist....Ok I got you.

Um there was never a law stating period that you have to show an ID to vote. If anything its something new where u have to show ID. In fact I know you lying...

Would you please show me that law - & if it is true ? why would we want to continue that mindset?given all the other thing that require ID's in 2012....that sounds like appeasement to me....WTF ? the rules keep changing in the Obama-nation...and some rules don't apply to black people WTF? this ? is plain ? -UP.

SHould be more clear its not until recently (perhaps the last few years at most) where mostly conservative republican dominated states pushed and passed laws requring to show ID when you vote... Prior to Obama getting elected there was no such law in any state.
  • nujerz84
    Options

Would you please show me that law - & if it is true ? why would we want to continue that mindset?given all the other thing that require ID's in 2012....that sounds like appeasement to me....WTF ? the rules keep changing in the Obama-nation...and some rules don't apply to black people WTF? this ? is plain ? -UP.

SHould be more clear its not until recently (perhaps the last few years at most) where mostly conservative republican dominated states pushed and passed laws requring to show ID when you vote... Prior to Obama getting elected there was no such law in any state.

Do you actually believe that? so in essence that requirement has just come about because a black man is in the white house. I knew some of U fools are not to smart - BUT DUMB don't even describe what I of think of your pathetic response. I really wonder how them poor black folks get them welfare checks cashed WITHOUT ID's....huh?

Try to stay on topic.... Im talking Voter ID's not ? welfare...
  • nujerz84
    Options

Do you actually believe that? so in essence that requirement has just come about because a black man is in the white house. I knew some of U fools are not to smart - BUT DUMB don't even describe what I of think of your pathetic response. I really wonder how them poor black folks get them welfare checks cashed WITHOUT ID's....huh?

Try to stay on topic.... Im talking Voter ID's not ? welfare...

Same thing - so a poor black person can find that ID to cash his welfare check BUT somehow that ID is gone when it's time to vote....sounds pretty convenient to me. SO poor white PEOPLE who DON'T vote for Obama need ID'S & conversely poor black people without Id's don't need Id's to vote....ok I understand - but ? you and that double standard of yours as well.

Its not the same thing....but Im talking to an idiot who cant stay on topic.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Showing ID or saying your name is only to simply see if you're registered to vote, not all states ask for ID but they're pushing for it. If you're not registered you cannot vote, but wtf is your point?
  • VIBE
    Options
    There's one thing you're ignorant to, you're on a hip hop website which consist of a large % of black posters. I don't see any complaining besides the acknowledgement of two white girls being stupidly racist. You always gotta turn it around and make it about the black people too, "just to be fair", like you're some little 4th grader saying "well, like they started it.." Youre overly aggressive about ? like this and while I agree (and others on here do too) that blacks shouldn't have excuses, most of the time it's not about that. You make it that way. Just chill the ? out, take a look at the website. If this site consisted of more white posters, I'd expect them to post videos and stories of blacks being racist and crazy. If that's what you get a kick out of, register w a site like such and don't log back into here.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they young and dumb...

"black people cant talk. we talk 'eligible'." lmao. dumb ? head ?
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo this cat slick racist as ? yo. LOL, did you come from stormfront?
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm smashin the ? without the glasses.
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    Options
    I know they are idiots but this ? got me hot anyways. Glad they got expelled too. I wanna know about this friend she referenced who is black and condones the way she thinks smh. He is worse than these ? imo.