Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Plies is ? horrible.

He better than Wayne at this point...Realer too
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who is he dissin though, its obvious he speakin to one of these rappers .....
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    #StopIt5

Algernod is a ? Nurse. ? outta here B.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? wit On Trial...
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    #StopIt5

Algernod is a ? Nurse. ? outta here B.

That's what he went to school for...So what?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when i actually agree with mike malice you know it has to be true and i have to co sign his statement plies sucks lmao
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Gangsta nurses gets no play in the hooptie
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    I bet yall ? aint listen to the song tho...It was made for the whip
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    GZus wrote: »

lol as using the last resort of saying a song bangs in the whip after all credibility of it being a good song fails. There are plenty of songs that are actually good that bang in the whip why would i listen to this trash lmao.

• Trillaaaaaa
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

lol as using the last resort of saying a song bangs in the whip after all credibility of it being a good song fails. There are plenty of songs that are actually good that bang in the whip why would i listen to this trash lmao.

Man go back to toppin off Wayne. i don't take your opinion as valid considering you're Weezy's #1 groupie.

And I don't even ? wit plies like that but I can give him credit where it's due. This ? is a banger
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Man go back to toppin off Wayne. i don't take your opinion as valid considering you're Weezy's #1 groupie.

And I don't even ? wit plies like that but I can give him credit where it's due. This ? is a banger

the ? lol i am one of the ? on this site that is most digusted with waynes skateboarding young money ? money image you mixing me up with mike malice? Lol go back to old threads and get your facts straight lmao
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options

the ? lol i am one of the ? on this site that is most digusted with waynes skateboarding young money ? money image you mixing me up with mike malice? Lol go back to old threads and get your facts straight lmao

That's my fault bruh...Yeah I thought you were malice for some reason
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TS catchin feelings lol
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

That's my fault bruh...Yeah I thought you were malice for some reason

oh okay....thank ? i am not a grown ass man jobless that worships another grown man for free must be a pitifull life for that ? ? ? malice lol
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO Plies is better than NOBODY.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    LMAO Plies is better than NOBODY.

He better than you ?
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    If me and @Monizzle14 agree, it's correct. Plies sucks donkey ? . He couldn't rap his way out a paper sack. If anyone thinks Algernod can rap, I can't take their opinion seriously.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    Damn yall ? some hoes. This aint about Plies, it's about the song. Yall so focused on the man rather than the track itself.

My objective opinion is this track is a certified trunk rattler
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plies is human garbage.
    And I'mma leave it at that.
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    Just listened to this "track" and the ? is wack B. Algernod cannot rap therefor this ? is ass cheeks. When the rapper can't rap worth a damn, the track is trash. This ? is hot garbage bag juice leaking across your kitchen floor.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Nurse Plies is garbage.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    ? yall ?

Straight up...? yall
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    Plies sounds great on mute though. I give him that.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited March 2012
    Options
    but really tho the song is one never ending hook we done listened to it. And again there are songs that rattle the trunk better than this but they actually have lyrics too. Dubstep rattles your trunk but that ? aint go not lyrics and is repetitive and lame....thats all im saying about this track. Its repetitive and lame. When i roll out in my whip i want that ? not only to rattle but be able to have some lyrics and a decent hook as well.

You cant even explain why this specific song is so hot other than it "bangs in the whip" which prove how 1 demensional it is.