I was about to fight an African today.

Options
Punisher__
Punisher__ Members Posts: 3,031 ✭✭
edited March 2010 in AKA Donkey
But then I remembered OBFresh's story, and walked the other way.

Is that an L?

Comments

• Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    What was her story?
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yeah but not bcuz you walked away from conflict......thats a commendable move right there

it's the fact you had the IC on your mind after you logged off is why you get the L
  • Punisher__
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yeah but not bcuz you walked away from conflict......thats a commendable move right there

it's the fact you had the IC on your mind after you logged off is why you get the L

Huh????????

And Cali, her story was basically...there are some people you fight, and some you don't. There many fights in which you can automatically tell just by looking at your opponent, whether or not the odds are in your favor. Africans are a no go.
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i fought an african one time and im white, then these dudes filmed it with the cell phone put it on utube and wrote white vs black as title smh
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Punisher__ wrote: »
    Huh????????

And Cali, her story was basically...there are some people you fight, and some you don't. There many fights in which you can automatically tell just by looking at your opponent, whether or not the odds are in your favor. Africans are a no go.

Crackheads too
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    "fight"?

nah...your ass was bout to get killed
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Oooooh ? ..I'm glad someone else could learn from my lesson
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Oooooh ? ..I'm glad someone else could learn from my lesson

could you teach me......pleeeeeease
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Good thing you didn't. He would have bite your ear off.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    edited March 2010
    Options
    for all who have considered fighting an african....please consider my story

i'll also share cause this was funniest of all time back down from a fight story

back story- i love all my friends, even the ones that aint too polished and my girl lynnette is what one would call "hood". The type of chick who fights over baby daddies and stuff like that. Anyways....im in the car wit her (she's driving and we pull up to the gas station) so i stay and wait in the car while she runs in to pay for the pump. She comes out maybe 3 or 4 minutes later and fills up. When she gets in the car she slams the door and has an attitude, and im just lookin like "what the ? is wrong wit u?" like i just saw the ? 3 min ago and she was fine, now she bringing this wave of horrible energy around me.

and thats when i saw her staring....

didnt take me long to figure out what the problem was. There was a car at another pump directly in front of us and there's a ? sitting at the driver's seat grilling the ? outta us. Not just my friend. But both of us, so i put 2 and 2 together that these ? had exchanged words in the gas station for whatever reason. Now mind you, im from hyde park. I have to be very angry to fight. I aint the type of person to just start scrapping without warrant so when i see these ? making motions like it was gonna go down, my first instinct was like "wtf"

but then a button when off....

and something in me just got gully. I guess the way this ? was grilling me from the other car idk. So mind you, this all took place over the course of maybe 4 minutes, but just like in western movies, the staredown was slow motion. My friend jump out the car, the other ? jumps outta her car, then i jump out like we bout to southside stomp that ass. Now immediately after getting outta the car, i notice my opponent is 7 feet tall. Its so funny how small people look in their cars and then they emerge as this larger than life figure when they step out and the ground shakes when they place their foot down. And not only that but she was husky. Amazon, broad shouldered queen latifah lookin ? with very dark skin. Not that it means anything, but dark skin is always more threatening and menacing looking when it comes to a fight. Its all good...i wasnt tripping yet. Im like "aight ? ", and i was gearing up to do the jump and punch cause there is no way my fist would have connected if my feet were on the ground.

and then i heard the voice....

and for a second, i thought mufasa was calling to simba from the sky and i had just overheard it, but no....it was my opponent. She was african. The ? sounded like james earl jones!!!!! And from there it was over cause i aint fighting no ? africans. I heard the accent and i literally tugged at my friends wrist like "we gotta go". I said it just like that "we gotta go". But this project ass ? dont know when to say when. See i live by a very strict set of rules so i know when the odds aint in my favor and i'll catch you on the flip side, but hood ? dont come with this skill. Thats why they carry stab wounds to the grave. I was facing down this amazon mufasa lookin ? who was from africa!! Lmao @ this ? thinkin i was gonna fight an african. I just got back in the car. (i also locked the door)

you know how in action/adventure and kung fu movies slow it down.....

so you can see the effects of the punches and hear the sounds of the swing? Thats what i witnessed...... From the car of course. Every time the african ? swung, i'd hear "whhhoooooosh, whooooooooosh" and i was just really pulling for my friend to get back up........ From the car of course. So the ? drags her body across the ground back to the driver seat like they do after getting shot in the movies and i let her in. Of course, like any ? , her first words were "why you aint help me?" i said "? i just unlocked the door, ? else u want from me, ? ?" now i assumed she was more mad about having to drive home wit a missing shoulder than she was at me, but apparently not. She was really upset that i didnt jump in the fight and tried to chump me in front of my other friends when we got back. She tried to put it off like i had no heart. I just told the story, and ? was dying. I tried to tell the chick...i even tried to pull her away from the fight. You cant fight no fuckng africans. An african???? With an accent thick as hell that meant she was fresh off the boat. You gonna try to fight one??? ? u must be stupid
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Another reason, you dont fight an African...

• jaurenlo
    jaurenlo Members Posts: 263
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Wow Fresh...you loafed...a real friend grabs that tire iron fromt he trunk and handles her dikembe lookin ass.
  • Mackandal1804
    Mackandal1804 Members Posts: 38
    edited March 2010
    Options
    My african brothers and sisters are not to be ? with, word to hannibal the great
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? kufi wearing africans
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    After seeing Joshua Clottey's last fight, I'd like my chances against an african :tu
  • Punisher__
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I really thought I could take him, though. Because we were roughly the same size.

But I was talking so much ? . I really couldn't fathom the idea of being laid out on my ass after all the ? I was talking.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    edited March 2010
    Options
    jaurenlo wrote: »
    Wow Fresh...you loafed...a real friend grabs that tire iron fromt he trunk and handles her dikembe lookin ass.

Heeey BAAAAAAABY, what are you doing on here? Welcome back!! :-D

Anywayz *meanface* I didnt fold :-(

A real friend tried to get that ? the ? outta dodge. Aint no sense in both of us gettin our ? whooped. 2 ass whoopings is better than 1 in your opinion? WHEREDEYDODATAT?
  • jaurenlo
    jaurenlo Members Posts: 263
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Decided I would come through.

but bleh....that tire iron makes it not matter how strong you are, one solid ? and the game is back on. Its why its the great equalizer.
  • Mackandal1804
    Mackandal1804 Members Posts: 38
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I really thought I could take him, though. Because we were roughly the same size.

But I was talking so much ? . I really couldn't fathom the idea of being laid out on my ass after all the ? I was talking.

should've hit him with the crazy eye look and prayed for the best. if you was doing all that talking you had no plans of fighting to begin with, best case scenario would've been him thinkin you crazy and walkin away first......

then again, he might've been a real crazy ? and knocked you the ? out
  • Punisher__
    edited March 2010
    Options
    should've hit him with the crazy eye look and prayed for the best. if you was doing all that talking you had no plans of fighting to begin with, best case scenario would've been him thinkin you crazy and walkin away first......

LMAO. It's funny you mention that.

I probably really had no intentions of actually getting physical. Now that I think about it, the whole time I was like "Y'all better come get this ? cuz I'ma ? him up", while simultaneously, walking slowly out of the door.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    edited March 2010
    Options
    LMAO. It's funny you mention that.

I probably really had no intentions of actually getting physical. Now that I think about it, the whole time I was like "Y'all better come get this ? cuz I'ma ? him up", while simultaneously, walking slowly out of the door.

LOL @ ? you lucky they holding me back

U a fool
  • freshfromatl
    freshfromatl Members Posts: 559
    edited March 2010
    Options
    TimroD wrote: »
    i fought an african one time and im white, then these dudes filmed it with the cell phone put it on utube and wrote white vs black as title smh

Yo this got me dying lmfao!!!!!
  • The_African
    The_African Members Posts: 174
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I wasn't going to hurt you, Pun. *shaking my head at your cowardice*

This is the first I've heard about people being afraid to fight Africans. Aren't we supposed to be nerdy and sweet?
  • missiamtheshit
    missiamtheshit Members Posts: 949
    edited March 2010
    Options

i was thinking the same thing .....lol

that crazy eye stuff does not work in real life