• Oneblackrose2hi
    Oneblackrose2hi Members Posts: 401 ✭✭
    Options
    Be$T_1 wrote: »
    Kimi wrote: »
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    Yeah things got umm interesting,..lol, but I'm off this ? , people can believe what they want.
    I know how ? really went down, I'll leave it at that :-??
    ;)

Isn't this what I said to you when you accused me of being a homewrecker and taking another posters man

You insisted I was a liar and was sure that what you read on here was the truth.......

Everything Kimi says is the truth. She doesn't lie. People make ? up about her daily on here because she's the baddest ? this side of Pakistan. No matter what you've read about her or what you've witnessed if she says it didn't happen it didn't happen. And no matter what you've done or what you've accomplished if Kimi said it didn't happen, on her or in real life...IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

BIG FONT

Spare me the self righteous act, I'll take the L for not having them anymore but it's whatever. He admitted the PM's took place.

I don't have to lie on him or anyone else, he admitted to the pm's and he admitted that he persisted when I told him I was uninterested numerous times. To me, thats thirsty, but for a Man that moved half way across the World for some teenager he met online, I would expect you to feel otherwise.

You're still butthurt but all the ? I said about you being a former donkey toilet, and you and your Girl being ? on until you were run off the forum is all TRUTH, and many other posters were here to see it.

So you threw me under the bus and now you're in with the popular kids and that's great for you, still doesn't change ? in your IC past and no one has forgotten how you used to be except you.

But you said he was emberassing himself and making himself look thirsty as hell, and he just "i was just tryna ? , i asked you if you was down to ? ".

So it makes no sense, you slandered his good name while you could not provide the necessary proof.

I don't think I slandered his name at all, I told the truth. It's a matter of perception. I let him know I wasn't interested off top but he kept trying. I rejected him in EVERY SINGLE PM but he just kept asking over and over.
    So to me, he was thirsty, maybe to the rest of you he wasn't. But not one thing I said was fallacious and he knows that. I don't have the PM's anymore though, it was over a year ago, so he comes out on top. He knows the truth though.

Oh and he's correct in saying he just wanted to ? , I never said the dude was proposing marriage, he did just want to ? , but he was over zealous as hell in the way he went about it. That's the simple truth of the matter.

why do u keep trying to force ? down these peoples throats, do what u said u were going to do or drop it completely ....

your still trying to make youself look good by exaggerating the situation....

She really thinks people are gonna believe that you KEPT simpin her despite her saying no to your requests. The real question is, why would she even keep responding if she didn't like what you were saying?

Kimi can't help lying on the internet, she needs to make herself look good because strangers opinions matter so much to her.
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Yeah things got umm interesting,..lol, but I'm off this ? , people can believe what they want.
    ;)

Isn't this what I said to you when you accused me of being a homewrecker and taking another posters man

You insisted I was a liar and was sure that what you read on here was the truth.......

Everything Kimi says is the truth. She doesn't lie. People make ? up about her daily on here because she's the baddest ? this side of Pakistan. No matter what you've read about her or what you've witnessed if she says it didn't happen it didn't happen. And no matter what you've done or what you've accomplished if Kimi said it didn't happen, on her or in real life...IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

BIG FONT

Spare me the self righteous act, I'll take the L for not having them anymore but it's whatever. He admitted the PM's took place.

I don't have to lie on him or anyone else, he admitted to the pm's and he admitted that he persisted when I told him I was uninterested numerous times. To me, thats thirsty, but for a Man that moved half way across the World for some teenager he met online, I would expect you to feel otherwise.

You're still butthurt but all the ? I said about you being a former donkey toilet, and you and your Girl being ? on until you were run off the forum is all TRUTH, and many other posters were here to see it.

So you threw me under the bus and now you're in with the popular kids and that's great for you, still doesn't change ? in your IC past and no one has forgotten how you used to be except you.

But you said he was emberassing himself and making himself look thirsty as hell, and he just "i was just tryna ? , i asked you if you was down to ? ".

So it makes no sense, you slandered his good name while you could not provide the necessary proof.

I don't think I slandered his name at all, I told the truth. It's a matter of perception. I let him know I wasn't interested off top but he kept trying. I rejected him in EVERY SINGLE PM but he just kept asking over and over.
    So to me, he was thirsty, maybe to the rest of you he wasn't. But not one thing I said was fallacious and he knows that. I don't have the PM's anymore though, it was over a year ago, so he comes out on top. He knows the truth though.

Oh and he's correct in saying he just wanted to ? , I never said the dude was proposing marriage, he did just want to ? , but he was over zealous as hell in the way he went about it.

I dont really care what happened though.. boybest is a ? anyways, but its so easy to get paragraphs out of you wow

Word, this ? was on twitter typing me paragraphs. Just no regard for that 140 character limit :(

Yup, now here's 2 more, read them and take heed;

I think the plan was to let you cook ms. rosy,because I was asked to back off of you. But you give yourself away because every time you put your new pair of panty hose on and log in...you make a bee line straight for me.

Every time you've come back and posted, I was your main focus, damn near every post you make is about me.
    Just chill dude, I haven't reported you and I'm not going to, but this vendetta is driving you to act obsessively and you look foolish and pathetic with this ? you're doing now. Do your thing I don't give a ? about you, and your dead mommy jokes lost the shock value.

Focus on something other than me, stop making attention ? threads taunting the mods and you wouldn't keep getting banned and turning into Ru-Paul just to post on an Internet forum.

• Oneblackrose2hi
    edited March 2012
    Options
    ^Massive feelings caught, dumb ? .

*didn't read btw
  • Kimi
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Be$T_1 wrote: »
    ;)

BIG FONT

Oh and he's correct in saying he just wanted to ? , I never said the dude was proposing marriage, he did just want to ? , but he was over zealous as hell in the way he went about it. That's the simple truth of the matter.

why do u keep trying to force ? down these peoples throats, do what u said u were going to do or drop it completely ....

your still trying to make youself look good by exaggerating the situation....
    Dude, I don't care. I didn't exaggerate ? . You wanted to ? , I wasn't interested and you were overly persistent.
    That's the gist of it, and because of that, I think your holding a grudge towards me. That's the only reason I brought it up.

You win though, I don't have the ? any more so say whatever you want. I'm over this whole situation and I'm not going to keep going on about it. ? it

• Kimi
    edited March 2012
    Options
    ;)

BIG FONT

Oh and he's correct in saying he just wanted to ? , I never said the dude was proposing marriage, he did just want to ? , but he was over zealous as hell in the way he went about it.

I dont really care what happened though.. boybest is a ? anyways, but its so easy to get paragraphs out of you wow
    ? you Sanchez! Amsterdam in 2 days <:-P

So you the ? that bout to bring us bad weather.. smh @ us finally having some sun for a few days and the next week its all rain n ? .. ?
    Yeah I'm ? about the Weather forecast because I really wanted to do some touring, I'll be there for a week though, so I'm hoping it clears up.,,
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    Options
    Kimi, no beef with this question but I'm genuinely curious. Why do you bold certain posts but not others?
  • nkflier23
    nkflier23 Members Posts: 719 ✭✭✭
    Options
    yo the ? did ? do to my thread?
    buncha old folk in here tellin ole wise tales an ramblin bout fetchin firewood barefoot in the snow
    thread supposed to be bout how ? witout father figures become simps
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Parallel stop being cool with me on here, I used to disrespect you. Only Kimi is allowed to be "homies" with people who used to ? on her existence (Ducky).

As for simping, I never truly simped a female on a forum unless I was trying to get nudes out of it to post. Even then I always wound up too lazy to really go through with it and wound up quitting. Most of the females on here are way too boring to have conversations with. The ones I do speak with, I don't need to simp and and tell how awesome they look so that they will feel better about themselves and give me attention.

If you are ? these girls you're simping and getting rewarded for the work you put into it, good for you. But 90% or more are just wasting their time inflating these ? egos.
  • nkflier23
    nkflier23 Members Posts: 719 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I have a natural reflex against givin power to the ? , thought every male had that round puberty......
    You aint gotta simp to talk to a ? .....
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited March 2012
    Options
    As a mater of fact, I used to be the Simp Detective on this here forum.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel stop being cool with me on here, I used to disrespect you. Only Kimi is allowed to be "homies" with people who used to ? on her existence (Ducky).

As for simping, I never truly simped a female on a forum unless I was trying to get nudes out of it to post. Even then I always wound up too lazy to really go through with it and wound up quitting. Most of the females on here are way too boring to have conversations with. The ones I do speak with, I don't need to simp and and tell how awesome they look so that they will feel better about themselves and give me attention.

If you are ? these girls you're simping and getting rewarded for the work you put into it, good for you. But 90% or more are just wasting their time inflating these ? egos.

WOW
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    Options
    Seedz, didn't you use to simp Peach? Aka MissE?

• SunflowaSeeds
    edited March 2012
    Options

Lol you know, as well as I do, which part of my post she fell into. Don't get me wrong though, I actually think she is pretty cool.

I called her my e-girl, so you know how serious I was about that.
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kimi, woman to woman u should take a break from this site
  • Kimi
    edited March 2012
    Options

*didn't read btw

Hey I was trying to be helpful because contrary to what your e crew is hyping you to think, you look desperate & crazy as hell.
    You're obsessed, lurking all day and night waiting for a chance to log in and throw your little pop shots at me.addressing 95% of your post to me...etc

You're not winning here, and I stopped directly acknowledging you some time ago because self ether is the worst, and that's what's going on here.
    Carry on though, keep getting banned, coming back and looking pathetic, im just trying to help you out and save the few female accounts we have left. *shrugs*
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Peach had the white boys going crazy doe.

LMAO word she did. I think I found out about Legendz simping her after I started calling her my e-girl lol.
  • John_Blazini
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I had t bring her back to the kinda dark side
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Peach had the white boys going crazy doe.

LMAO word she did. I think I found out about Legendz simping her after I started calling her my e-girl lol.

I thought they went further than just "simping" though...Peach was cool on Tiny Chats lol

Oh did they? I wasn't aware of that ever. And yeah she was was of the cooler chicks on SWR in my opinion.
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    Kimi you keep explaining yourself to these ? mang.... they dont give a ? what you have to say.... lmao
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    628x471.jpg

^this is not a simp attempt.
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    Options

*didn't read btw

Hey I was trying to be helpful because contrary to what your e crew is hyping you to think, you look desperate & crazy as hell.
    You're obsessed, lurking all day and night waiting for a chance to log in and throw your little pop shots at me.addressing 95% of your post to me...etc

You're not winning here, and I stopped directly acknowledging you some time ago because self ether is the worst, and that's what's going on here.
    Carry on though, keep getting banned, coming back and looking pathetic, im just trying to help you out and save the few female accounts we have left. *shrugs*

Didn't read again. Stop wasting your time typing up titangraphs to me.
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options

Nah she was very open about the race of guys she's been with. One of the few girls I've encountered online that had "encounters" with black/white/indian/asian guys...was kinda surprising. Most black women online (especially on bhm) seem to be loyal to black guys only.

bhm aka ? city :-?
  • Oneblackrose2hi
    Options

Lol you know, as well as I do, which part of my post she fell into. Don't get me wrong though, I actually think she is pretty cool.

I called her my e-girl, so you know how serious I was about that.

She seemed like she maybe cool at first but would become extremely boring. But that's just my opinion of the broad.

You got her nudes?
  • John_Blazini
    Options

Nah she was very open about the race of guys she's been with. One of the few girls I've encountered online that had "encounters" with black/white/indian/asian guys...was kinda surprising. Most black women online (especially on bhm) seem to be loyal to black guys only.

them hoes didnt even honor my blackness ? them... well a few of them. told me my hair was too wavy lol
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    pics of Peach/MissE? I thought Pico was the apple of Seedz e-ye.