Comments

• northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This was posted before..
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn I see you're so excited u couldn't even spell football stadium right lls
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you mean 60 million dollar?
    no article ?
    no pics?

boo this man
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    60 million for a stadium is pretty cheap compared to nfl/college stadiums
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? dont act like you dont make a mistake when typing
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lmao @ axel trying to catch someone lol
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? dont act like you dont make a mistake when typing
    lmao i kno i just had to point out the mispelling of stadium cuz yall be killin me for my spellin all da time
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    Options
    this type of high school that got McDonalds inside the school and ?
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i smashed this spoiled lil chocolate broad that went to Allen yrs ago....
  • Shizlansky
    Options

when i got to school in Irving tx we had a Subway, ice cream booth and a cookie shop. To top it off we had a BBQ pit in the court yard once a week.

Coming from New Orleans public school system, I was like WTF is going on here. A ? thought he was in the Twilight Zone
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

when i got to school in Irving tx we had a Subway, ice cream booth and a cookie shop. To top it off we had a BBQ pit in the court yard once a week.

Coming from New Orleans public school system, I was like WTF is going on here. A ? thought he was in the Twilight Zone

? Louisiana period.....public schools are terrible down here
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    Options

? ...... If Atlanta Public schools had all that I wouldn't have skipped so much just for lunch.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    damn my school had chick fil-a, weinersnitzel, mcdonalds, in n out(once a month), taco bell, krispy kreme, and nasty ass domino's pizza...

all that ? . for $2.50
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What high schools y'all ? going to

In atlanta the best thing we had was some soggy ass lemon pepper wings and some hard ass chicken tenders
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn my school had chick fil-a, weinersnitzel, mcdonalds, in n out(once a month), taco bell, krispy kreme, and nasty ass domino's pizza...

all that ? . for $2.50

come on son

• Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    stadium.jpg

$60 mil ain't what it used to be
  • Shizlansky
    Options

all that ? . for $2.50

we had our ? built in the school. ? that once a week ? . and they gave everybody laptops for school.

and the funny thing is the school had alot of ? and mexicans in it.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »

? Louisiana period.....public schools are terrible down here

Hey man! at least the food was good. Aint too many places you can get a natchitoches meat pie or seafood for lunch. I remember when I first saw a school lunch menu for a month here in Georgia. I was like I would never have eaten that ? .
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ohh and to add on. Texas high school spend ten times more on there school athletics than most.
    Texas football coaches get paid almost double or triple what someone in Louisiana would.
  • Inglewood_B
    Options

all that ? . for $2.50

we had our ? built in the school. ? that once a week ? . and they gave everybody laptops for school.

and the funny thing is the school had alot of ? and mexicans in it.

only in n out was once a week. they drove a truck in. everything else was everyday at mine too. they wasnt givin out no damn laptops tho. you mustve went to one of them polytechnic schools or somethin

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @yall uppity negros. My school had a regular cafeteria with sandwich and fries every day. And an ice cream machine.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    Lol @yall uppity negros. My school had a regular cafeteria with sandwich and fries every day. And an ice cream machine.

I went to school in new orleans for 3 years and all me had was pizza everyday bruh. when i got Irving Tx ? was like damn.

Laptops, no uniforms, and good food. ? was off the chain. but i didnt stay in the nice part of Irving like las colinas.e

i went from a 80% black school to a

30% white
    30% black
    30% hispanic
    10% other races

very diverse and i enjoyed it.

• Inglewood_B
    edited March 2012
    Options

ahahaaaaa.. wit'cha broke ass

I went to school in new orleans for 3 years and all me had was pizza everyday bruh. when i got Irving Tx ? was like damn.

Laptops, no uniforms, and good food. ? was off the chain. but i didnt stay in the nice part of Irving like las colinas.e

i went from a 80% black school to a

30% white
    30% black
    30% hispanic
    10% other races

very diverse and i enjoyed it.

aw hell nah. NO had yall in uniforms? in high school?

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is actin like he wasn't head to toe in the no limit combats
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    @inglewood

Yup. cuz ? was always killing each other and doing bad ? after school. And it helped identify them.

Cuz almost every school had a emblem on the shirt.