How do ni99as bring themselves to simp on the internet

Options

Comments

• Whatcha wearing?
    Whatcha wearing? Members Posts: 350
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »

When you broke it down in that chat, yes I believe she said she was going to do it. So either your lying or she is. I said you were a liar in general in that thread. So what you say can't be taken at face value.

I really don't care, she's the one who decided to bring that up out the blue. Not me, Ms Southern and I have never really been cool so her "dissing me", has nothing to do with it.

Both of you are still ducking the fact THAT you, are the one who aired her out.

What chat Kimi? Was this chat before or after the thread was made?

You really do care, you were kissin Mssthrn's ass in threads after she dissed me for dissing your mother, so stop lying.
  • Kimi
    Kimi Members Posts: 1,751
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Don't bring me into this ? .

By the time I started 'betraying' you had pushed it to the point where it was more than warranted.

And killakadafi was a man ? trying to get a piece of most of the IC females.

Betrayal is betrayal Kathryn. You betrayed me, and if I ever feel like retaliating against you, I will hold no punches and will cross every line possible.

Kat never betrayed you, you flipped the ? out and sicked ducky on her to destroy her life just for saying she would post your hideous ass pic, and she STILL never posted it. So add her to the list of those you ? over too.
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @kimi .... I think you are confusing anger with pointing out where you are wrong.

I said the same thing to Choice and ? and anyone else who thinks they know what happened... you are not special.

@Kat

he was ....Did you know he's married with a kid??? I'm sure he has no clue that I figured this out . I'm sure Ms. Jones didn't know either

smh

That's crazy....I think he forgot to remove me from his contact list on his phone. I still get random mass text messages. Apparently, some things are going on in his life right now, but I digress.

@Kimi, this is why I told you sometimes shutting the ? up is best.
  • Whatcha wearing?
    Options

By the time I started 'betraying' you had pushed it to the point where it was more than warranted.

Betrayal is betrayal Kathryn. You betrayed me, and if I ever feel like retaliating against you, I will hold no punches and will cross every line possible.

Kat never betrayed you, you flipped the ? out and sicked ducky on her to destroy her life just for saying she would post your hideous pic, and she STILL never posted it. So add her to the list of those you ? over too.

I 'sicked' ducky on her? So he's my pet dog that I send out on missions to destroy those I perceive as a threat?

lol you silly girl, I told Kat she could post the pic long before ott went after her, and I told her I still was gonna come after her because her threatening me was over the line.

OTT and I agreed on a trade, simple as that. I gave him info on Kat, he gave me a certain mod's password.
  • Kimi
    edited March 2012
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »
    @kimi .... I think you are confusing anger with pointing out where you are wrong.

I said the same thing to Choice and ? and anyone else who thinks they know what happened... you are not special.

@Kat

he was ....Did you know he's married with a kid??? I'm sure he has no clue that I figured this out . I'm sure Ms. Jones didn't know either

smh

That's crazy....I think he forgot to remove me from his contact list on his phone. I still get random mass text messages. Apparently, some things are going on in his life right now, but I digress.

Ms Southern brought this up in here Ms.Jones, not me..
  • FieldTripsToTheHood
    FieldTripsToTheHood Members Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    At first I used to wonder why Plap and Sanchez spam threads with dumb ? .......i get it now.

Dog, is you serious? you simp this ? on her profile leaving messages. Two faced mf'er.
  • ms.jones
    ms.jones Members Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ms.jones wrote: »

@Kat

smh

Ms Southern brought this up in here Ms.Jones, not me..

Kimi, this isn't even about what Ms.Southern said. This is about you constantly having to defend yourself, and your actions.

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At first I used to wonder why Plap and Sanchez spam threads with dumb ? .......i get it now.

Maybe cuz dumb ? do dumb things???
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    [How do u post vids on this ? ?
  • Whatcha wearing?
    Options

Word if you don't like a thread, why would you keep coming bacc to it?

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    So Ms JOnes was really " engaged" to that clown and how did you figure it out? lol

I'm not sure and like I said we have never talked about it

this happened like 3 years ago

remember I work in the legal field... detective by nature lol
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is getting outta hand
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    So Ms JOnes was really " engaged" to that clown and how did you figure it out? lol

I'm not sure and like I said we have never talked about it

this happened like 3 years ago

remember I work in the legal field... detective by nature lol

Say no more i be on the same ? .. when im bored..
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol lot of back stabbing on this ? ... yall could have a VH1 show....
  • Kimi
    Options

Kat never betrayed you, you flipped the ? out and sicked ducky on her to destroy her life just for saying she would post your hideous pic, and she STILL never posted it. So add her to the list of those you ? over too.

I 'sicked' ducky on her? So he's my pet dog that I send out on missions to destroy those I perceive as a threat?

lol you silly girl, I told Kat she could post the pic long before ott went after her, and I told her I still was gonna come after her because her threatening me was over the line.

OTT and I agreed on a trade, simple as that. I gave him info on Kat, he gave me a certain mod's password.

You "gave him" Kat who you were cool with on and offline for years,because he gave you a mod password...but she betrayed you.
    Got it.

• imMACKulate
    imMACKulate Members Posts: 36
    Options
    BETRAYAL ?!?!?!?!? How can somebody feel betrayed over the internet when they never met - will meet - or never known the person that socalled BETRAYED you ... sounds WET N ? SOFT to me.
  • imMACKulate
    imMACKulate Members Posts: 36
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Plap Sun wrote: »

i aint kno you have to be smart to gossip like a hoe about internet ?

gtfoh

well at least u admit to not being smart.... Admission is the 1st step
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait.....so can't feel betrayed online but you can feel threatened, if someone gonna drop a pic, that you gave out........... online?

No cape, just enquiring minds
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Lol lot of back stabbing on this ? ... yall could have a VH1 show....

for reals

lol

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Plap Sun wrote: »
    that was probably the dumbest ? you ever typed

you too ? old to type like a 12 year old girl

So how should I be typing?
  • Whatcha wearing?
    Options

gtfoh with those semantics you're trying to play.

You're a snake with no life that loved to play with people and it was your turn to get played. Suck it up and quit crying like I did something so horrible to you. If I could do it all over I would do it..the same exact way I did it.

I'm playing you not semantics.

You're a feelings catcher that got mad once your pics were on display and people wasn't impressed with your assets. You're an overly emotional broad that has attached her self-esteem to her looks and how they're viewed by outsiders. Which is why you felt uncomfortable after people saw "Fat Kat" and reacted negatively--so uncomfortable you were that you decided to quit the IC for the 3rd time. Unable to deal with your failing looks and not having intelligence and confidence in your inner beauty, you're contemplating getting implants because you know deep down you're a superficial person with nothing outside of your "looks" to offer.

Now go call up Kimi again and have a good cry on the phone cause we both know you ain't textually my equal.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Dat_? _B1 wrote: »
    Wait.....so can't feel betrayed online but you can feel threatened, if someone gonna drop a pic, that you gave out........... online?No cape, just enquiring minds

Thats your own fault if u passing out pics and ? ....
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foreal tho, IC history run deep.....
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

gtfoh with those semantics you're trying to play.

You're a snake with no life that loved to play with people and it was your turn to get played. Suck it up and quit crying like I did something so horrible to you. If I could do it all over I would do it..the same exact way I did it.

I'm playing you not semantics.

You're a feelings catcher that got mad once your pics were on display and people wasn't impressed with your assets. You're an overly emotional broad that has attached her self-esteem to her looks and how they're viewed by outsiders. Which is why you felt uncomfortable after people saw "Fat Kat" and reacted negatively--so uncomfortable you were that you decided to quit the IC for the 3rd time. Unable to deal with your failing looks and not having intelligence and confidence in your inner beauty, you're contemplating getting implants because you know deep down you're a superficial person with nothing outside of your "looks" to offer.

Now go call up Kimi again and have a good cry on the phone cause we both know you ain't textually my equal.

Damn I hope no one ever says anything like this to my daughter one day....