Another Black Man's Murder Swept Under The Rug In Los Angeles by LAPD. Killer is not Arrested.

Options
2»

Comments

• -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    please let's not water down the trayvon martin movement who was killed because of racial prejudices by trying to make traffic accidents which unfortunately involve a black victim into race related crimes.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in before "blacks ? blacks and no one cares"...
    You're too late, Homie.. The White web-troll beat you to it...
    Soul Clapa wrote: »
    Blaccs don't value each others lives so why should others

When ? are killing each other daily and nobody is complaining about it don't start pretending you care when trayvon or this guy gets killed by wetbaccs

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    please let's not water down the trayvon martin movement who was killed because of racial prejudices by trying to make traffic accidents which unfortunately involve a black victim into race related crimes.

DId you read the article? This was not to water down the trayvon martin situation. It has similar incidents like a person being killed, the killer getting away, not being tested for drugs/alcohol, and the murder being rejected by the DA.

However, riddle me this: Did I say, "I am using this article to correlate it with the racial aspect of the trayvon martin situation?"

No, I did not. I was stating, "HERE IS ANOTHER BLACK MAN BEING KILLED IN AMERICA, YET HIS KILLER HAS NOT BEEN ARRESTED NOR CHARGED DUE TO CALIFORNIA INCOMPETENT LAW ON WHERE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS HAVE THE RIGHT TO DRIVE WITHOUT A LICENSE." Yet, you didnt get that :(

Obviously, youre not a writer, hence you did not grasp the understanding of a "shock title". It gets the reader to read the article to correlate it with the title.

Have several seats for reaching, boo.
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dame Shame.. Smh.. Being Black in America is almost becoming a sin..
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »
    Dame Shame.. Smh.. Being Black in America is almost becoming a sin..

it always been a sin. a guilty one.
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »

DId you read the article? This was not to water down the trayvon martin situation. It has similar incidents like a person being killed, the killer getting away, not being tested for drugs/alcohol, and the murder being rejected by the DA.

However, riddle me this: Did I say, "I am using this article to correlate it with the racial aspect of the trayvon martin situation?"

No, I did not. I was stating, "HERE IS ANOTHER BLACK MAN BEING KILLED IN AMERICA, YET HIS KILLER HAS NOT BEEN ARRESTED NOR CHARGED DUE TO CALIFORNIA INCOMPETENT LAW ON WHERE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS HAVE THE RIGHT TO DRIVE WITHOUT A LICENSE." Yet, you didnt get that :(

Obviously, youre not a writer, hence you did not grasp the understanding of a "shock title". It gets the reader to read the article to correlate it with the title.

Have several seats for reaching, boo.

when you wrote "another black man being killed" you drew a connection to the trayvon killing in the mind of the reader and as you just admitted it was your intention cause you wanted a shock title. serious publications dont rely on shock titles to make people read their articles.

and btw i'm about to take writing classes so i should experience that epiphany moment regarding your posts pretty soon charles....