Diggy Simmons-What You Say To Me? (J-Cole Diss)

Options

Comments

• yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Can not respect someone who makes diss tracks while having ghostwriters, Dr. Dre is the exception. Cole should ignore it. Diggy's camp is terrible for this. It is obvious dude is not a rapper and never wanted to be. Did it just because they wanted him to. Paid Cory Gunz to give him a sound. Now has multiple ghostwriters. He goes from sounding like Cory to J Cole to Lupe and all watered down versions of them. Can see them having a family meeting about all of the J Cole songs and Vanessa saying sorry to everyone while having texts in her phone from the last ten dudes whose ? she sucked while Angela is setting up calling the pap on herself when she goes to the beach for the tenth time in a day while Jojo is telling himself he is the real life Scarface and Run is thinking of something to type on his phone for inspiration in their mansion, yeah how sad.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh think about this as well.... honestly u can't clown a ? 4 ? he did as a preteen in this situation... diggy ain't tryna act hard... if he went the Ross route and was tryna be somthing he not by all means bring it up... but dude ain't.. now on j Cole u can bring up the fact that obviously he wasn't Gettin ? but brings it up alot in his rhymes...

u knew the ?

i aint make u as the college type
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao! son is like 9 straight clowning on j cold. only way this could have been funnier is if he flipped nas's "you 36 in a karatee class" to something like "you 36 in a college class"

You almost 30 just getting in the freshmen class
    Hard as ? to try to flip that onto cole.
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    triple sidewalk chalk tho...lmao
    Bruce_Lee_reaction.gif
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh think about this as well.... honestly u can't clown a ? 4 ? he did as a preteen in this situation... diggy ain't tryna act hard... if he went the Ross route and was tryna be somthing he not by all means bring it up... but dude ain't.. now on j Cole u can bring up the fact that obviously he wasn't Gettin ? but brings it up alot in his rhymes...

How you came to that conclusion?
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    betcha $5 he aint write that ? ..
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Lol @ mobb2deep about to come in with his street smarts. On some "manye..........if u say u get ? a lot.....u don't get ? at all"
  • popbeijing
    popbeijing Members Posts: 123 ✭✭
    Options
    just curious, but what qualifies Cole as a nerd and/or lame?

the way he walked in the room on that victory freestyle clip
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

u knew the ?

no ? but i saw those j cole pics... dude wassnt gettin ? ..
  • damobb2deep
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ask any chick in the gns would they give a ? like this...

13314713242c7a53c10f.jpg

the ? and u will have yo answer...
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    ask any chick in the gns would they give a ? like this
    http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j479/tony93martinez/jcole1.jpg

Lol, show a picture of any ? when they was in their early teens and ask that question. Smh @ you expecting cole to be a supreme baller and ? by his preteens.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well, the publicity from this will be nice. i suspect he had this on the backburner in case that album didnt do well
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ask any chick in the gns would they give a ? like this
    http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j479/tony93martinez/jcole1.jpg

Lol, show a picture of any ? when they was in their early teens and ask that question. Smh @ you expecting cole to be a supreme baller and ? by his preteens.

But bruh, dude looked like Dwayne from What's Happening
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

u knew the ?

By that logic you ain't getting no ? either.

-dead-
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

u knew the ?

By that logic you ain't getting no ? either.

how is that so?
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Diggy said

This fight is fixed, you ain’t got no wins

He knows that either way Cole can't win if Cole respond he loses and if he doesn't respond he loses.

Lol. Cole is between a rock and a hard place on this one.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol in the end the real loser is jo jo....because he the older full blood brother of vanessa but diggy the half brother never grew up with the ? and hardly knows her had to come to the rescue.
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Lol in the end the real loser is jo jo....because he the older full blood brother of vanessa but diggy the half brother never grew up with the ? and hardly knows her had to come to the rescue.

They all grew up together. Even though they half brothers with Diggy and Russell they still all grew up in the same house. Their mom (Jojo, Vanessa and Angelas) has at least another kid and i think a new man so Vanessa, Jojo and Angela pretty much grew up with Diggy and nem. That's why you seen them call Diggy and Russells mom "mom" and not by her name on the that show. They call them both "mom".

Plus Jojo turns 23 this year and Vanessa turns like 29 or something this year.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

They all grew up together. Even though they half brothers with Diggy and Russell they still all grew up in the same house. Their mom (Jojo, Vanessa and Angelas) has at least another kid and i think a new man so Vanessa, Jojo and Angela pretty much grew up with Diggy and nem. That's why you seen them call Diggy and Russells mom "mom" and not by her name on the that show. They call them both "mom".

Plus Jojo turns 23 this year and Vanessa turns like 29 or something this year.

yeah ive seen runs house them ? were still little when vanessa actually lived at home the might have grown up together but it was only for a short time period
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    IM rolling with the young simmons on this one, J. Cole aint never had his ass whopped that's why he's so disrespectful, you dont put people business out there like that, that's some hoe ? , that never got ? until i made it in this rap game ? .

Now i see why Canibus and Charles Hamilton went in on Cole, Diggy will slap the ? out Cole for even bringin his father up in this fuckery and sister. Diggy went in on cole and slapped him with a open palm as a warning shot.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    IM rolling with the young simmons on this one, J. Cole aint never had his ass whopped that's why he's so disrespectful, you dont put people business out there like that, that's some hoe ? , that never got ? until i made it in this rap game ? .

Now i see why Canibus and Charles Hamilton went in on Cole, Diggy will slap the ? out Cole for even bringin his father up in this fuckery and sister.
    damn jojo, why you aint say something then ?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Now i see why Canibus and Charles Hamilton went in on Cole, Diggy will slap the ? out Cole for even bringin his father up in this fuckery and sister. Diggy went in on cole and slapped him with a open palm as a warning shot.

then you should hate half of hip hop...the best thing about jay z vs nas was when ? got personal.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Track is produced by No ID.... lmao
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options

Now i see why Canibus and Charles Hamilton went in on Cole, Diggy will slap the ? out Cole for even bringin his father up in this fuckery and sister.
    damn jojo, why you aint say something then ?

? outta here with that ? , real recognize real. your father should of told how to go at ? neck WHO keep your family name in their mouth on some disrespectful ? , that's basic father ? something that you missed out on
This discussion has been closed.