Is it only "cheating" until AFTER you're officially committed?

Options
2»

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its not cheating unless ur both have decided you all are monogamous. If not then yall single.... women know this cuz they go on "dates" with multiple guys anyway lol
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    When I used to date, I may have went on dates with multiple females but when I was more careful about the actions involved in dating that would bring something serious into play. Dating, to me is just getting to know someone on a personal level. During dating, you should pretty much discuss what you want out of the relationship. women will appreciate the honesty. If you're looking for commitment, tell em. if you're looking for sex, let it be known and understood. When it came to sex, i only had one partner at a time
  • Loo.Loo
    Loo.Loo Members Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    And don't forget to throw in cant have sex wit anybody else except them, but barely give you any in the first place.

@ Loo....? you must've been checkin out the convo I had wit ole girl yesterday. Cuz I swear that's the same exact thing we were discussin.

Yep. Most all chicks have that "emergency dude" that they keep on the bench in case their franchise player leaves the team.

So, while technically, they arent dating dude, he's just one call away in case the cat they REALLY want dont make it official.

Ever be just chllin, and get a random text that says, "Hey stranger."

Chances are, that b*tch just got dumped or is tired of just being that other ? 's ? buddy.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Lol @ yall think like a man ass ? .. dudes be swearing they are relationship/women Gurus
    ? gets real hilarious when the one size fits all diagnosis/remedy dont work ? be like, but my cousin said

emraw.jpg
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Just ask yourself would u consider it cheating if you were on the flipside of that.. Imma go out on a limb and say you wouldnt be deep in thought coming to a conclusion

there we goooo
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    @ Vince

Not everyone, but for the most it's not a far stretch to think that most adult men are entertaining at least one woman when you meet them.

so by this asumption your plan would be to prove you are worthier to be this man's girlfriends than his other girls by cooking better, giving better headgame, naggin less etc. i say you lost for even entering this "competition" in the first place for 2 reasons:
    1. the man already has you in the position he wants you to be in, he can keep on playing this game for a long time. guess what, this is why so many girls are stuck in the jump-off zone.
    2. even if he chooses you to be his girlfriend, once a better offer is presented to him, he is out. and no matter how hard you try, there will be a time in which you and your man argue a lot or you will lose shape etc. do you really want to be with a man, who will most likely leave you once things get a little harder?

this is not ebay kat, where everyone tries to make the highest bid and then the other party just goes with the winner...

never make someone a priority, who only makes you an option
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Loo..._______________*dead*!!

? you ain't lyin about that lol! Hell, now that explains why I've gotten those type of messages throughout the years lol!
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the situation with nas, I 'm not trying to make myself look innocent it never happened. What hurts me more, is the people who hear about me thru this situation, and assume I'm some wannabe ghetto girl running the streets ? up my life. For one thing I grew up around drugs and oppression,a nd I didnt like to keep myself tacky because I didnt want to be mistaken for a ? head or dope fein.

I lived a positive life in the hood, more positive than alot of of people out of it. Yes I did things, but I'm no man eater, and I don't come in between relationships. I'm not into everyone in that way, and my name is put out there like I'm digging everyone and ? everyone, and cheater.

I was not cheating, nas didnt like my opinion about kelis and carmen, so he put me in their shoes for revenge. If thats his type I had no problem, but he wanted me to follow their path and be like them when I wasnt so we started beefing. too many people have a complex that someone is saying they are better when they are trying to express they are different.

all I was trying to tell kelis and carm, is that I was not his mistress, but he did have one, but it wasnt me. They had the wrong person and they need to admit they were wrong. It's o.k to be wrong, I admit when I'm wrong.
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Lol..keep thinking you're some all knowing woman whisperer..you never fully know what a person is or has been up to..all you can do is take the time to get to know them and use your head to judge if they have what's right for you. If they do, then the other distractions will fall away naturally.

unfortunately commitment is one thing, they wont fall upon naturally
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    @ Vince

Not everyone, but for the most it's not a far stretch to think that most adult men are entertaining at least one woman when you meet them.

so by this asumption your plan would be to prove you are worthier to be this man's girlfriends than his other girls by cooking better, giving better headgame, naggin less etc. i say you lost for even entering this "competition" in the first place for 2 reasons:
    1. the man already has you in the position he wants you to be in, he can keep on playing this game for a long time. guess what, this is why so many girls are stuck in the jump-off zone.
    2. even if he chooses you to be his girlfriend, once a better offer is presented to him, he is out. and no matter how hard you try, there will be a time in which you and your man argue a lot or you will lose shape etc. do you really want to be with a man, who will most likely leave you once things get a little harder?

this is not ebay kat, where everyone tries to make the highest bid and then the other party just goes with the winner...

never make someone a priority, who only makes you an option

Boom
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    So we're name dropping now lol! Real Lady had to make it known who she seeing huh?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    Real Lady posts reads like a webisode...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Exactly! Lol! Just had to let everybody know she "supposedly" seeing Nas. Uh has that been confirmed or denied?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Exactly! Lol! Just had to let everybody know she "supposedly" seeing Nas. Uh has that been confirmed or denied?

? is more fantasy than a harry potter novel...