Diggy Simmons Speaks On Low Sales Of His Debut Album 'Unexpected Arrival'

Options
13»

Comments

• BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate to say it but I'm glad lil dude flopped...he already got money grew up rich spoiled little kid who thought he could jump into the game make even more money before this dude even finished high school get the ? outta here

you a hatin ass ?
    you gotta be broke to be a rapper?
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You mean just have Cory Gunz write him gutter rhymes instead of pop?
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate to say it but I'm glad lil dude flopped...he already got money grew up rich spoiled little kid who thought he could jump into the game make even more money before this dude even finished high school get the ? outta here

That's some hatin ass ? .
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Well ? you don't deserve to be ? just like your parents then
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

cats like you always complain about kids born with a silver spoon in their mouth, but yet Run's kids (the two sisters with their clothing, Jojo and Diggy with their raps) are creating their own lane...smh @ you hating on a preteen.
  • will blax
    will blax Members Posts: 539 ✭✭
    Options
    damn i didn't even know he dropped

http://youtu.be/-tV7pFQPldo
  • money23
    money23 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭✭
    Options
    the ? no good thats it get some ghostwriters maybe
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    first time im hearin of him having an album out...bad promo i guess
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    his fanbase is young those are the ones still illegally downloading music ... but i agree with him its all about growth .... only a few artist blow right out the gate ... a la 50, nelly, eminem etc..... that list inst that long .... ? look @ Lil Waynes ride to the top .... he got enuff albums to battle old school mceez like Krs-1 ....

but with diggy it just looks disappointing cause he had some big singles ... i know he stays in constant rotation out here in Delaware .................

however 1 thing i like to mention .... alot of these artist are always overseas ... but they aint touching the us markets like that .... i didnt really hear to much about diggy outside of the radio play .... until it was time for the record to drop .... as much as i hear his ass on the radio he should of atleast been physically in this market doing something .............. so the people can really connect with him as a person and not just a song you hear on the radio ..............
  • real_hh_rep
    real_hh_rep Members Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I barely recognize the dude.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its not the end of the world

He has potential to make good music

He's either gonna learn from this or get sucked up

And Rev Run should be a better mentor musically
  • Chuchk