What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Can someone (without wetting their pants) please tell me what`s so `awesome` about The Miz?

herbalism101herbalism101 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
From the start, he`s been a pile of hot garbage. Dude has never impressed me. Mic skills are subpar, he`s a decent worker and he has no charisma. I think WWE was counting on his Reality TV fame to gain viewers, but he`s too much of a douchebag to connect with the fans. I don`t even think turning him face would help.
life-is-beautiful-graffiti-art_zpse638fc99.jpg

Replies

• VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Him turning face would help, but his problem is backstage. If he wasn't such a uptight, conceited dick then he'd be doing more. I personally like wrestlers who's character is very self centered, very cocky and don't give a fuck. So I like the Miz, he is subpar but he's better than most right now.
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely nothing is awesome about The Miz
  • sobeksobek Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    I got no problem with dude. I wouldn't say he's actually "awsome" or anything, but I think he's pretty good. He obviously can't be compared to some of the guys from the attitude era, but for this era, I think he's one of the better younger talents the WWE has.
  • TRILLip BrooksTRILLip Brooks Lord High Executioner Posts: 18,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing, at best he's nothing more than a mid carder.
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    dude has potential to be a top draw for them, but the wwe has their heads so far up cenas ass they cant notice it. smh at the miz being wasted, it's times like this where you wish there was a rival company on the level of the wwe or close to it around.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    never liked him
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzPosts: 29,364 Regulator
    never liked him

Miz is Jeff Jarrett with better mic skills (swagger jakcing 2010 jericho basically) and less believability and less in ring ability. It was only a matter of time.

At least Cena has the "it" factor and he's just as lame as the Miz "most" of the time.

I mean if it wasnt WWE Miz would be in TNA where nobody wouldnt even give a fuck about him.

I only respect him for the fact that he had a dream and achieved it which is more than I can say for most people on this planet.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he creates a reaction out of the fans....

when he won the belt and that little girl started crying....that shit was GOAT

• bankrupt ballerbankrupt baller Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wrestling been dead...what do you expect?
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    dusouljah wrote: »
    he creates a reaction out of the fans....

when he won the belt and that little girl started crying....that shit was GOAT

kido.gif
    peagle05
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,688 Regulator
    Eugene>>>>>>>Miz
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • herbalism101herbalism101 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don`t think turning face will help him cause he has no personality to turn that way...He can`t even pull off being a heel and theiy`re nothing likeable or cool about his personality that makes me think he can pull off being a babyface. The role they got him in right now is perfect for him IMO.
    life-is-beautiful-graffiti-art_zpse638fc99.jpg
  • eyes loweyes low Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    one of the guys i work with did tough enough with miz and said hes a douche bag and acts the way he does on tv all the time. i can see why no one likes him backstage
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very boring, average in-ring skills, jacked 2008 Jericho character...
  • IamNumberOneIamNumberOne Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yo Eyes Low who is that in your sig?
    2922ttu.jpg28v36n9.jpg

It's just entertainment. Don't over think it.™
    cant believe he smanging maryse
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,663 Regulator
    That boy can talk some shit tho LOLOL
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,663 Regulator
    cant believe he smanging maryse

A lie ya tell bredgren.....

Proof or die LOLOL..... u mean in the storyline right ?
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • eyes loweyes low Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yo Eyes Low who is that in your sig?

Rita Ora