damobb2deep Said he'd do ANYTHING for HIS children to eat (yep even that)

Options

Comments

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^Dude wonders why he stay getting banned.......

On topic, there is always gonna be drug users, i'mma go back to slanging if ? get hard......or pimpin a hoe, oldest trade in history.....
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    If this whole thread is about "when your at your lowest and your kids need to eat, ? morals/pride/whatever"

Then what makes dathroat2deep said so bad? A lot of you ? implicitly cosigned a man sucking ? to support his kids by siding with the OG premise of doing whatever it takes to survive.

Not that it wasn't funny goin in on him, mind you. I just wonder if some of y'all are that homophobic/hypocritical/patriarchal.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ? puleeeese.

If all my hustle fell apart, I'd rather rob people to feed my kids than resort to that level of thinking.

Too scared to rob somebody, but willing to sacrifice your manhood.

Cockbreath weirdos. You still gotta look your kids in the eyes as a man and teach them as a father. How you gonna look in the mirror at yourself with respect if the next dude got his jollies off your mouth. Keep your head down, better yet go hang yourself.

I rather die like a man than live like a ? , and I'm sure my kids could respect that (if not now, then later).
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? puleeeese.

If all my hustle fell apart, I'd rather rob people to feed my kids than resort to that level of thinking.

Cockbreath weirdos. You still gotta look your kids in the eyes as a man and teach them as a father. How you gonna look in the mirror at yourself with respect if the next dude got his jollies off your mouth. Keep your head down, better yet go hang yourself.

I rather die like a man than live like a ? , and I'm sure my kids could respect that (if not now, then later).

So I take it you agree with Kai that personal morals/pride>literally ? yourself to feed your kids?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh yall ? don't ? listen... i'm not gone repeat my self again.... I WOULD ROB OR MURK A ? B4 I'D DO THAT ? !! LOL....
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? puleeeese.

There was an episode like that on the shield a few years ago where these dudes put a gun to the chiefs head and gave him two options. Lets just say the chief took the living option.

But he was all screwed up and he had no pride whatsoever after the incident. and i think he ended up trying to ? a girl to get his manhood back or somethin.

anyway, how the hell did this even come up in a conversation? lol

• leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? puleeeese.

So I take it you agree with Kai that personal morals/pride>literally ? yourself to feed your kids?

For me and my life, yes.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    @ dro... i'm not gone explain myself again cuz 4 one I ain't got 2... obviously it would never happen in real life cuz Robbin and murkin is always a option.. but ? talkin that ? like "hell yea I'd ? my cuzin if she bad enough" or " it's not ? if u get yo ass licked by a woman" .... are all situations where they are all agreeing 2 the act willingly... my case would be as a last result... out of desperation...
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    because I was getting 2 the fact that when it comes 2 my kids ? pride.. ? what ? think... I'd do it 4 my kids... I've already answered that... matter of fact if u ? wanna Answer on anything check my other posts...
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    so u would ? yo cuzin 4 pleasure... but not do somthing as a last result 4 yo kids? u muthafuckas retarted
  • DNB1
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I will never be desperate enough to suck a man's ? ..........

I repeat.....

I will never be desperate enough to suck a man's ? ..........

? 's aint using common sense if you cant think of a thousand different ways to make change before robbin' and murkin'.....smh........

If you that broke get a government check, buy some weed, hustle right and you will turn money over within days....invest profits correctly and within a month you will have play money to spend everyday.....invest in the white and............in 2 months your on ya way to ballin....

when I was 16, police arrested me with 10K ($15-17k) UK money, couldn't account for it got confiscated, within a week I made the money back.......If I never had kids I would be super ballin right now, but when you got a son you gotta lead by example.....everyone aint built for the hustle.......but it dont have to be drugs......

? that would even entertain the thought of sucking ? , deserve to be broke.

There will always be a market for drugs, ? and knock off goods......get ya business mind up.....
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    ^^^ u retarted
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DNB1
    Options
    ^^^ u retarted

Um....yea ok bruh.......smh

• damobb2deep
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2012
    Options
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    Options
    Lol @ the new thread title.

But I, honestly, have no idea what I would do. I can't even make a decision on a hypothetical situation like this.

I do know women who have done this though.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hahaha

kai bringing that logical ether
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    now Kai you know there's a strict policy about sticking to thread premise round here
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    @ thulsa there is somthing seriously wrong wit u...
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ? yall discuss on here hahaha
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ the irony of the one who absolutely wouldn't do it justifying the one who absolutely would.
This discussion has been closed.