damobb2deep Said he'd do ANYTHING for HIS children to eat (yep even that)

Options

Comments

• peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The IC: where time goes by waiting for your next class
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    The IC: where time goes by waiting for your next class

LMAO @ that Rock Sig
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That fact the ? even thought that was an option and 17 pages later is stilll defending that ? only goes to prove that the ? thinks about sucking ? and conjured up a scenario in which it might be acceptable to hethro males.......unfortunately for him he failed.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »
    I commend @damobb for his honesty. Not too many men could go against their sexuality for their children. That's love. If i was a straight man though, that thought wouldnt even enter my mind. Lol

How would you feel if your man brought home the bacon in this manner ? Would you still respect him ?

yall must not under stand what last result means... when i was goin thru this wit my mom i wasnt staying in a house... i was staying in a abandoned shack with dead dogs outside... so there was no bills... no nothing the only thing we had 2 do is hustle up on some change 2 eat... thats it... so in ^^^ situation she'd have no choice but to..
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain Marko wrote: »
    Am I the only one in shock that Jeff Axel was the most reasonable voice in this thread?

Smh and lol at thread title that's ? up.

i'ma lor smarter then wat people gimme credit for lol
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    lol @ this ? in here tryna bring ? over to his side

"im just saying son, if ya kids out here starving butt naked with no food or clothes, you aint gon just let the ? ? on your nose, you dont even have to swallow it"

exactly... that ? is the ONLY one presenting the 'only option scenario' lol.. that ? just wanna put a paynus in his mouth before its all said and done

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    @kai_valya -

I feel you. You basically sayin' that you'd give your kids up to someone who can take care of them better rather suck random ? to feed'em.

What's so wrong with this ?
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Kai ... I was just asking

I don't expect the men on the IC to admit they'd suck ? and I'm not saying you should either

Just saying your give your child up seems cruel to me

Like you I'm entitled to my opinion too
  • Mood Indigo
    Mood Indigo Members Posts: 2,127
    Options
    I guess parellel is not aware of how much abuse goes on in foster care.

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't expect the men on the IC to admit they'd suck ? and I'm not saying you should either

If she's so broke that she has to suck ? , how is it cruel to give them up to someone who can take care of them ?

Pride... ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In Kai defense African families are known to take in each other kids for any and other reasons...
    But thatthroatdeep said he d sucked ? then ? and rob him. If killing and robbing is an option then sucking ? is not the last resort.... Smh....
  • KingJamal
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Have any personal stories u wanna share with me MissL?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    @Kai

so seriously ... if your child was starving and you had no money or help or options ... you'd turn your back on him and give him away ???? Like his bio mom did ????

that's just cruel

do y'all know what hypothetical means. i would never end up in a situation like this. i guess i'm just cruel hypothetically then

on me? and i'm the hilarious one?

Uhhh Yes I know what that means... I also know there is truth to the response folks give to these type of questions

I have plenty of family support and don't think I would ever need to suck a ? for a meal either

but if life was that bad.... I damn sure wouldn't give my child up hypothetically speaking or not

if the only two choices were suck ? to feed your kids or give your kids to someone who can actually take care of them (even if that meant i'd never see them again), i'm picking the later, no qualms. now this is my opinion. i refuse to have my children eat off of dishonest livelihood. just like the men in here say they wouldn't suck a man's ? if their children depended on it, neither would i. the men and i may have differing principles as to why we'd refuse, but the logic still holds, that there are some principles that can not be broken. how is the men not doing it because it's some ? ? , different from me not doing it because i feel it's debasing and unethical. there is no difference.

you don't have to agree with my opinion, but regardless, i'm still entitled to it

trust & believe alot of these people saying they'll respect,understand ,praise a chick that degraded herself for her children sake will not do so.

many were quiet as a mouse when they actually encountered a female that did here

no one here jumped up in defense

and I'll wager if a "unpopular" poster like Aquiafina was to suggest she sucks ? for her kids benefit , she will not be held in high regard like Jones would

yeah IC loyality THAT serious that some folks can't keep it real if they spent an hour with Bill Maher

• Mood Indigo
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Neither situation in my opinion is good for the child but at the end of day, if you do what you feel is the best choice than you can't really be faulted for that. Any decision will be a tough one to make.
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In Kai defense African families are known to take in each other kids for any and other reasons...
    But thatthroatdeep said he d sucked ? then ? and rob him. If killing and robbing is an option then sucking ? is not the last resort.... Smh....

Quoted for emphasis.
  • KingJamal
    Options

Wooooooooooooow LMAO
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Dat_? _B1 wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    ms.jones wrote: »
    @msjones for me to stop caring now, i'd have to have cared to begin with. even more funny, i'm the upset one? and i give a ? because you say i do? okay then.

your opinion of me means absolutely nothing to me. but if it makes you feel like a winner to think does than i'm all for it.

Right Kai. You don't care at all. You just responded to every post with a rebuttal about how your morals and standards are yours, and you don't give a ? about what I think or what anybody else thinks of it. Ok.

We are done here.

so everyone that posts their opinions on a forum where the whole point is to post your opinions gives a ? about what everyone thinks? are we not here to discuss topics? these are the vast pitfalls in your logic i was talking about. i don't think you could make a point rooted in logic and reason if feeding your kids depended on it.

and we're done here cuz you say so? tell me does it give you some semblance of power to think you can dictate things on a forum? you're quite amusing i must say

Why are still talking if you don't care what I say? Why are you still attempting to prove your point to me? Do you not know how to walk away? Or are you just use to busting your gun, and asking questions later?

Sweetheart, what you would do in my eyes is wrong. I spoke on it. It's complete ? to me, and I said so. You clearly have an issue with me thinking that. What DaMobb would do is wrong to me for him to be a man. Why is this such a hard concept for you to grasp? Can't take being told that you are wrong in someone's eyes? The need to be right is that strong for you? Sure, we can discuss, but can you handle someone disagreeing with your viewpoint?

It seems to me that you can't. Are you sure you are built for this?

u have a child right... say the SAME situation came up on yo childs father... u died... he has NO OTHER OPTION... u would be ok with him letting yo child starve 2 death?

How the ? is there NO OTHER OPTION??????

Be a man, and make another option.........

thats dodging the question.... dont u think if there is away 2 have another option a man would take it?... NO OTHER OPTION MEAN NO OTHER OPTION no " i would jus..." or " i could jus" suck the ? or yo kids die of starvation... u beating around the bush so jus say no... " i wouldnt do it" everybody else has...

There's always another option. You can live off the lane, earth provides you with all the food you need. No ? sucking is needed by a man or woman. Man up and look for a real way and not a ? way.

A homeless man, who lived in my area, had no place to sleep and it was pretty cold at night. So he came up with the bright idea to set fire to an empty field and allow himself to be taken to jail (warmth, food, drink) he found a way to get it all and pretty much for free. He didn't have to suck a ? .

So your hypothetical ? fails because that would NEVER be plausible to be a "last resort".

? i said that like 7 pages ago.... in the real world this would never happen cuz id rob or murk a ? b4 that was 2 happen... this was hypothetical...

but i do feel its funny cuz kai was saying all the other things she would do not 2 suck a ? ... and ? was sayin " what if u aint have fam... u petty 4 givin the child up 4 adoption" trying 2 get her 2 accept the senario... yet i accept the senario and ? say " there is always another option" eather make the standard across the board... truth be told if there is another option u gotdamn right ima pick that option if im still gonna be able 2 provide 4 my child... which kai would be able 2 explore her option as well.... but if you saying no other option and mean NONE. then u kno where i stand... and her as well
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    7fIG wrote: »

If she's so broke that she has to suck ? , how is it cruel to give them up to someone who can take care of them ?

Pride... ?

yall must not be aware of how horrilbe that system can be ........
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would ? my son before i let him go into foster care.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mood Indigo
    Options

I am aware of ? up ? that goes on in foster care. I also know that if a woman is out sucking ? every day to pay bills she's likely not raising the kid properly either. Unless of course she is bringing the men in her house which doesn't seem like a smart idea now does it...

There are no contracts with being a prostitute...if she winds up beaten or dead or ? forbid brings the man to the house and the child gets hurt later on...then what?

And even then when other people find out (they will find out) what's the kid gonna do when the other kids are talking about his mom (or in dathroat2deep's case, his dad) sucking ? for money? Shout out to all the fights that happen then.

Which pretty much what I just posted. Neither situation is good for the child but at of the day, if you're in that situation, you're going to do what you feel is your only option. For some it's sucking ? but for others it's foster care. People may disagree on the decision but that doesn't mean you love your child any less.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    very true. that's the hypocrisy that is the ic tho

you know I done got in your ? once or twice,(lol) but some ? you just can't let go uncontested
    plus group-think just isn't what a man is about
  • KingJamal
    Options
    I would ? my son before i let him go into foster care.

Man this thread is just amazing lol
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited April 2012
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.