Weakest Member in Slaughterhouse

Options

Comments

• krow132
    krow132 Members Posts: 1,033 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Joell Ortiz.

his flow gets repetitive, and he doesn't have a delivery like Royce, or Crooked, or Buddens.

but he is nice , hes just not better than the other's in my mind
  • krow132
    edited March 2010
    Options
    what i first meant was weakest on that Slaughterhouse Album and the Mixtape
    then factor in solo songs
    i wont do albums cuz we all know those dudes aint moving no units
    factor in rap beefs also and its obvious Buddens is the weakest link

If you factor in Rap beefs, budden is the strongest. Unless your talking about gossip ? but if were strictly going on battles

Joe murked Game
    Joe killed ransom's career
    Joe edged Saigon.

The only one that has a top notch battle win under their belt is Royce over D12.

but I realize when Budden name comes up, all of yall go into extra ? like the thing with the Wu and your obvious hatred for his banter. If you focuse strictly on the resume, Joe Budden is not the weakest
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    Crooked I is by far the worst. He's a ? cornball. Joell & Budden >>> the rest

i thought i was the only cat who thought crooked was corny he seems to be forcing it trying to be too tuff
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    buddens with ease
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    lmfao @ this ? sayin that crooked is better than joe, yet he cant name a song better than anything joe has ever put out. and totally ignores that joe gets the most hate here than any other SH member due to the whole Wu beef

I'll take any the Murderin Mc's Joint metas, and rhyme scheme, the Wake up show freestyles, The way he ate up Snoop and the HHW's over N.E thing I heard Joe Do, seriously. Line for line he's not even ? with the mudering MC's track and Crook got better since then. So only ? in this thread are the delusional cats here that wouldn't know a good punchline if it fell outta they own Ass. I like Joe cuz he did body The Game in that beef and Bodied Jay Z over the Pump it up but wit the exception of battle raps tracks I feel the other guys got an egde as far as versatility. None are wack or Corny to me but all have strenghts and weaknesses. I depends where you rate the strenghts and weaknesses on where you would put them in a poll of stongest to weakest.
  • ambiguous1
    ambiguous1 Members Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i dont know what it is, but i cut off almost every Joe Budden songs about 1:30 in. **shrugs**
  • IRISHHIPHOP
    IRISHHIPHOP Members Posts: 36
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Joell ortiz always gettin ripped up
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited March 2010
    Options
    krow132 wrote: »
    Joell Ortiz.

his flow gets repetitive, and he doesn't have a delivery like Royce, or Crooked, or Buddens.
    Umm..have you heard the Slaughterhouse album? lol
  • krow132
    edited March 2010
    Options
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    Umm..have you heard the Slaughterhouse album? lol

yea, and I stick with that.

He has dope punches and wordplay, but his delivery is not that great too me
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    yea, and I stick with that.

He has dope punches and wordplay, but his delivery is not that great too me

Ortiz Delivery is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Budden. From the opening track on the SH album Budden verse and delivery on Sound Off was the weakest compared to the other three members.
  • youngnick
    youngnick Members Posts: 600 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I don't think there is a "weakest" one in the group. Everyone has their shine or their flops on tracks. But, I think Crooked is def. the illest lyrically. His word play is just sick.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Buddens the weakest. No ? @ entering this thread...
  • AntonLATroy
    AntonLATroy Members Posts: 331
    edited March 2010
    Options
    If you factor in Rap beefs, budden is the strongest. Unless your talking about gossip ? but if were strictly going on battles

Joe murked Game

but I realize when Budden name comes up, all of yall go into extra ? like the thing with the Wu and your obvious hatred for his banter. If you focuse strictly on the resume, Joe Budden is not the weakest

I am just curious when this happened?

Games disses had Joe asking for peace and to hop on track together
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I don't think any of them ? is WEAK. I see a lot of ? saying Budden, and I can see where y'all coming from. He is prolly the least dynamic. The whole album, there prolly isn't a single Joey verse that made me scrunch my face up like "Gotdamn!'. But that's kinda what the album needed. He kinda leveled out the album. I can't really explain it.

Also, whoever says that Joell is the weakest member of the group is ? buggin'!
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options

Joe asks for peace in all of his feuds. But one the other hand. Game has a track record of talking nice to somebody in person, but then running in the studio to talk ? about them on record....then ask for a truce.

Joe ripped Game with "Game Over" and "Big Shot" and Game didnt have any response nor did he refute any thing that was said on them, other than to act like he killed Joe's career as if he wasn't already having problems with Def Jam anyway. Memphis Bleek ripped him, but yet Game acts like he killed his career when prior to that Bleek's ? wasnt really even selling to begin with.
  • dat_bk_nicca
    dat_bk_nicca Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ? saying budden is the weakest member??? wtf????????????
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Joe asks for peace in all of his feuds. But one the other hand. Game has a track record of talking nice to somebody in person, but then running in the studio to talk ? about them on record....then ask for a truce.

Joe ripped Game with "Game Over" and "Big Shot" and Game didnt have any response nor did he refute any thing that was said on them, other than to act like he killed Joe's career as if he wasn't already having problems with Def Jam anyway. Memphis Bleek ripped him, but yet Game acts like he killed his career when prior to that Bleek's ? wasnt really even selling to begin with.

Just curious. What was that on where Bleek ripped game? I'd like to Youtube it or something cuz I never heard no responce from The Game disses.
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    jek wrote: »
    Just curious. What was that on where Bleek ripped game? I'd like to Youtube it or something cuz I never heard no responce from The Game disses.

Bleek did one freestyle over Tony Yayo's "So Seductive" goin at him. No response from Game, just a bunch of "oh, I killed Bleek's career".
  • krow132
    edited March 2010
    Options

they peaced up years after that. Joe Budden sonned game. Put the disses word for word together
  • krow132
    edited March 2010
    Options

Thank You. All Joe Budden's disses were zingers. Game couldn't match it with his disses
  • paper_boy
    paper_boy Members Posts: 165
    edited March 2010
    Options
    my order
    1.joe & royce
    2.joell
    3.Crooked I
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited March 2010
    Options
    we could break down the album song for song and Joe will end up being the weakest on majority traccs
    ? swear i'm hatin on Budden or my sexuality makes me think he the weakest
    it is wat it is and if you cant accept that without being a child and resorting to name calling this aint the place for you
    and you know who i'm talkin about
  • Ajax McJones
    Ajax McJones Members Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Royce is sooo boring but i dont know who the weakest is
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    the weakest one? hmmmmm. im going to go with all four of those lames.

people are hyped up off the slaughterhouse name off of past fumes. they thinking these ? united as a group in their prime. slaughterhouse is nothing more than a collection of 4 losers banding together to stay relevant. there is no chemistry between none of these ? .

i actually bought the slaughterhouse album out of spite and intrest around christmas break (with a gift card...thanks dad!) the album is one amatuer cipher after the next. chemistry is the key to a group. there is no chemistry. when they say each other names its dry and business like. when they go back and forth its robotic instead of with a vibe.

and their content is so bland. "look i can semi successfully put together a multisylable rhyme so that means im a better rapper". the album is a self groping orgy of convincing the listener that they are different from current days artists skills. okay you can spit a couple of bars and punches.so what. did they put together any heartfealt songs on the album=no. any interesting concepts=no. the album is boring. im not going to call it a album. albums are pieces of work. this is a mixtape. didnt they record this ? like in 10 days. cipher freestyle tape ? .

and these dudes are shadows of their former selves. this aint clue tape joey from 2000. this aint death row crooked from 99. this aint bad meets evil royce from 97. and ortiz never been nice to me. these ? are way past their primes.

and why in the ? would all of these ? that have salt towards aftermath/shady would want to sign with eminem?

royce was still taking swipes at eminem and proof even after proof death. joell be dissing dre at his shows. crooked i used to diss em and dre when he was on death row. and even buddens be taking jabs at em. 4 lame ass ? willing to do anything to get famous. slaughterhouse need to pull them skirts up. smh

still LMAO at 4 ? INDUSTRY TOOLS who signed a contract where the supplier tells you upfront that you are going to be undershipped. SO ? DUMB AND DESPERATE
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited March 2010
    Options
    this is why no one likes you^^^^^^^