KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in The Reason
never have a cartoon again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8WYh8uz3pQ

This ? was just atrocious. The lyrics are so cringeworthy:

So Gramps Opened up the bag
And took out the magical shoes
He sat them on the ground and they soon began to groove

I could only imagine if Tim Dog had a cartoon. That ? woulda scarred kids minds forever

Comments

• Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohh ? I forgot about that joint Hammer was feeling himself to much then trying to hard to capitalize on ? and let some people give him bad advice this cartoon is sadly proof of that...
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Lol at the lyrics
  • KingJamal
    Options
    Who gave me feelings lol
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i remember this ?

gotta love the late 80s/early 90s
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMFAO yo dat ? was SO corny yo im dying
  • KingJamal
    Options

Ay I know some of these ? was fans cuz they giving me feelings lol
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »

how did u get 3 feelings ? hilariously bad man lmfao
  • KingJamal
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »

how did u get 3 feelings ? hilariously bad man lmfao

I have no idea lol
  • Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol in the late 80's and early 90's networks gave damn near everybody a cartoon.

New kids on the block, Pro Stars, (michael jordan, bo jackson, wayne gretzky )Hulk Hogan's Rock 'n Wrestling etc.

all of them shows were wack as hell
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Now I don't know about this cause OF got that show on adult swim and then Tyler the Creator and Childish Gambino were

featured on the regular show. Before beanie went to jail he had a cartoon opportunity. Kanye West was

featured on The Cleveland Show a couple of times. Killer Mike was a recurring character in Frisky Dingo. Lil

Wayne had a cameo on The Boondocks as well as Ghostface Killah,Busta Rhymes, Snoop Dogg, and Mos Def

was a recurring character (Gangstalious). SoRappers have been featured many times on animated series to

date but I don't know if one would be a centerpiece of a show but having a recurring role yes that has

happened many times.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Kid n Play cartoon >>>> wack ass Hammer man
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hammer set trends,

i had the hammer action figure too.
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Now I don't know about this cause OF got that show on adult swim and then Tyler the Creator and Childish Gambino were

featured on the regular show. Before beanie went to jail he had a cartoon opportunity. Kanye West was

featured on The Cleveland Show a couple of times. Killer Mike was a recurring character in Frisky Dingo. Lil

Wayne had a cameo on The Boondocks as well as Ghostface Killah,Busta Rhymes, Snoop Dogg, and Mos Def

was a recurring character (Gangstalious). SoRappers have been featured many times on animated series to

date but I don't know if one would be a centerpiece of a show but having a recurring role yes that has

happened many times.

3stacks had one too
  • KingJamal
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

happened many times.

3stacks had one too

Oh yea I 4got about that one lol
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WOAT cartoon theme song...
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn kingjamal looks like you got a stalker who you upset given all those feelings ratings...
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    damn kingjamal looks like you got a stalker who you upset given all those feelings ratings...

thats backinwhite

he caught feelings in a thread and said he was going to give everybody feeling for any reason

• BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

thats backinwhite

he caught feelings in a thread and said he was going to give everybody feeling for any reason

how the ? ima give a ? more than 1 feelings brodude?
    you a smart ? ?
  • Turfaholic
    Options

thats backinwhite

how the ? ima give a ? more than 1 feelings brodude?
    you a smart ? ?

stop using Katt Williams jokes and sit there and marinate in your feelings ?
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^feelings
    stop bein a stupid ?
    i can't give a ? but 1 rating at a time, dunny
    he got 4 feelings
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    ^^^^feelings
    stop bein a stupid ?
    i can't give a ? but 1 rating at a time, dunny
    he got 4 feelings

feelings⁴ ? . you that deep in feelings round this ?
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol in the late 80's and early 90's networks gave damn near everybody a cartoon.

New kids on the block, Pro Stars, (michael jordan, bo jackson, wayne gretzky )Hulk Hogan's Rock 'n Wrestling etc.

all of them shows were wack as hell

That Pro Stars cartoon was my ? .
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • $MoneyMakinMF$
    $MoneyMakinMF$ Members Posts: 75
    Options

happened many times.

3stacks had one too

& they had that Freaknik cartoon that came out on adult swim a few years back that had T-Pain, Rick Ross, Big Boi, DJ Drama & some more muhfuccas en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freaknik:_The_Musical