Who is the Most Overrated Athlete right now????

Options
123457»

Comments

• tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Surprised nobody has mentioned Tony Romo yet

romo is probably the most underated seeing as how everybody calls him garbage yet he just keeps putting up elite numbers behind terrible lines

lol if brett favre is overrated wtf is a tony romo???

lets stop it right now....

• tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Favre had like a decade of mediocrity...he may have good numbers but let's not forget the bad (which both can be accounted for based off how long he played more than anything else tbh).

Number 1 in TDs, Yards, Attempts, Completions....but also number 1 in Interceptions and Sacks with only an 86.0 career passer rating (which puts him 19th all time tied with Trent Green and Joe Flacco......)

all of which I would take compared to the other QBs throwing this past decade

lol as you say this, there were no better/as good QBs this past decade beside Brady, Manning, McNabb, Big Ben and who???

Brees ain't start doin ish til he went to NO
    Eli just starting doing good
    Rodgers just hit elite level at the end of the decade

Who else is even worth mentioning this past decade as QB? Tony Romo? Philip Rivers? Mike Vick? c'mon son

Lets not look back at the first decade with the same 1990s hip hop nostalgia that kills reality
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aaron Rodgers: it's the system he plays in, matt flynn came in last season and lit ? up with the same offense.

Matt Ryan: Melty Ice...... never won a big game in his life.

Phillip Rivers: how many more seasons will ESPN give this dude to win a big game?

A-Rod.........

Mike Tyson: didn't play a legit heavyweight in their prime.

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all gon have to fall back on my boi Broadway. lol

Yea, he was overrated as a player, but he invented the kinda "ig-nant swagger" that we see with players like Artest, Bynum, A.I., and even Deion Sanders.

Who else u know rock a fur coat over his shoulder pads during a game and then do interviews ? -face ? while simultaneously spittin game to the female reporter???

No one. "I GUARANTEE IT."
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ? said favre had a decade of mediocrity lmao

im out
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all do realize none of y'all are gonna agree with ? anybody says

This is a thread where ? are going to defend their favorite athlete
  • TheBossman
    Options
    ? said favr had a decade of mediocrity lmao

im out
    he retired in 2011, from 2001 to 2011 he was an OK QB....... more interceptions in a decade than any other qb in nfl history.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

im out
    he retired in 2011, from 2001 to 2011 he was an OK QB....... more interceptions in a decade than any other qb in nfl history.

he didnt even play in 2011

and if you look at the stats there were only 4 mediocre/bad seasons in his last 10 years and 2 of those were due to injury.

as far as most interceptions, yeah i guess so he also played more games than any other QB in history and threw more pass attempts than anyone in history

• TheBossman
    Options

im out

he didnt even play in 2011

and if you look at the stats there were only 4 mediocre/bad seasons in his last 10 years and 2 of those were due to injury.

as far as most interceptions, yeah i guess so he also played more games than any other QB in history and threw more pass attempts than anyone in history
    yeah 2010, not 2011. but still... what did farve do the last 10 years in the league?
  • Topps
    Topps Members Posts: 447
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ? got BUST written all over him.

RG3.jpg
  • Topps
    Topps Members Posts: 447
    Options
    Topps wrote: »

RG3.jpg

• Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think LBJ is overrated Wack, Feelings and Nosign
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Topps wrote: »

RG3.jpg

lol @ the "leeb me a-lone, get out my fay" ? face he got in this pic.

Like he bout to pull a fully dressed hot dog out his pocket...

@ 1:12 lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afOzYLsW4gw&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLF797C80BF33CC8E8