LOL and SMH... Dame Dash Isn't Allowed to Have a Wikipedia Page

Options

Comments

• harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shot out 2 Dame nd Diddy quit ? wit brooklyn ? .When you say harlemworld you gotta mean dat ? , if you aint from harlem ? you str8 up.

Reasonable doubt was Dame's life.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Dame Dash is what Birdman is to Lil Wayne minus the ? ? ... I was gonna come in here and lol but its ? up how they doin Dame... So I guess Roc-A-Fella was founded solely by Jay-Z.... Smh.... Shout out to State Property, Dipset, Dame Dash and Dame Dash again for signin Kanye... ? stay bein ungrateful smh.... Jay had the Roc and dropped his crew/ enforcers so he could be accepted by white america smh... I'm all for makin moves but come on now

On the flip side... This thread is based on Dame not havin a wikipedia though????????????????

Why do you ? act as if Dame didn't get the same cut as Jay-z, him and Biggs got the same buy out by Def Jam and Rocawear. Plus didn't Beans and Currensy accuse Dame of ripping them off. As for all that white America nonsense, so ain't Dame the same one hanging with Posh Spice and Jade Jagger.

I doubt that Dame is broke like that either, he might not have flipped his money like Jay but i doubt he is Capadonna status either.

When you say Dame didn't flip his money do you mean he didnt sellout like Jay? Dame didn't sellout the fanbase that got him there? Dame might have got the same cut Jay did but Jews run the music industry and gave unlimited funds to Jay so why would he stay with Dame? The same man that got him there, Dame.... Dame has hangin with the white elite back in 03 04 maybe lol you say Dame chillin with Posh Spice... Jay chillin with Warren Buffet and aint tryin to put nobody on.... Atleast when Dame was on he puttin Jay Z on... Who has Jay introduced to the elites?

Sell out like JayZ, you broke ? are so ? typical. How is Jay-z a sellout, because he understood you can't go around yelling at people in the corporate world and networking is the key to success. Lets look at some truths for once, who are Jay-z people at Roc Nation right now (execs), you have Ty Ty, HipHop, and a bunch of ''BLACK'' execs. Before you yell sell out, think before you speak because Dame was the same ? hanging with The Black Keys, Posh Spice, Jade Jagger, and other white artist. Don't be mad because Dame black balled himself from the industry and thought people ? with Rocafella because of him, people only dealt with Dame because of Jay.

I wish you ? will shut the ? up with all this elite nonsense, you ? sound like X-Men characters. These corporate ? are just book smart dudes who know how to make money, ? always on some boogie man holding the black man down nonsense.
  • vespesianus
    vespesianus Members Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at everyone blaming Jay for this, as if Jay would even remotely care whether Dame had a ? Wiki or not.
  • crazychic
    crazychic Members Posts: 179
    Options
    Lol at everyone blaming Jay for this, as if Jay would even remotely care whether Dame had a ? Wiki or not.

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You think it's bad for Dame what about Biggs? He's locked up, ain't got a wiki(probably), and most people don't know who he is.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dame got him back tho.....

xrmfprs4.jpg
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ca21 wrote: »
    Dame got him back tho.....

xrmfprs4.jpg

Lmao @ Shawn "Jaz-O" Carter.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAOoOOOO @ the cam gif
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    camron should be able to resolve this for him

209n4uw-jpg.gif

LMFAO
  • Nah Son
    Options

209n4uw-jpg.gif

dude was like smh this fool again lmao
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow. That's why you don't beef with certain people in the industry. They can literally make you disappear and seem like you never walked on ? 's green earth.
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Am I the only one who's first thought was that Dame himself had wiki do this because what would appear on the page would be out of his hands?
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illuminati strikes again.

lol!

• longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    Options
    shot out 2 Dame nd Diddy quit ? wit brooklyn ? .When you say harlemworld you gotta mean dat ? , if you aint from harlem ? you str8 up.

Reasonable doubt was Dame's life.

That's not what dames Wikipedia page says scheme.gif
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »
    Wow. That's why you don't beef with certain people in the industry. They can literally make you disappear and seem like you never walked on ? 's green earth.

Exactly, cause not having a Wikipedia page pretty much means you never existed. I swear some of y'all ? are LITERALLY ? .
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options

that video of dame getting moved outta the roc on the sly....
    this whole series was pretty interesting
    "the last days of the roc"
  • Nah Son
    Options
    Check 6:20 for why Dame messed up....lol @ "he was upset at everybody all the time"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF_d3KHFjk4&feature=g-vrec&context=G29aba9eRVAAAAAAAAAA
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Gooner wrote: »
    u ? seriously think this is a conspiracy and ? ? and u think jay has something to do with it?

Lol Jay didn't sign Kanye.... And the ? that was makin money for the Roc didn't side with Jay after the split... Are you Memphis Bleek?

Dame has also been quoted in many interviews saying "I only signed Kanye as a rapper to get his beats. We never intended on his album actually ever coming out I just wanted to put out a compilation album with his beats and other ROC artists rapping on them."...? love to push this "Jay didn't sign Kanye" story like Damn was really pushing for Kanye to get out there and stop rapping
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maybe Dame Dash doesn't WANT a wikipedia page,there are people who are known that don't have pages
  • Garv*
    Garv* Members Posts: 474 ✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Gooner wrote: »
    u ? seriously think this is a conspiracy and ? ? and u think jay has something to do with it?

Lol Jay didn't sign Kanye.... And the ? that was makin money for the Roc didn't side with Jay after the split... Are you Memphis Bleek?

Dame has also been quoted in many interviews saying "I only signed Kanye as a rapper to get his beats. We never intended on his album actually ever coming out I just wanted to put out a compilation album with his beats and other ROC artists rapping on them."...? love to push this "Jay didn't sign Kanye" story like Damn was really pushing for Kanye to get out there and stop rapping

He still signed him though right?