OH NO!!!Nicki Minaj Threatens to Quit Rap Game....

Options

Comments

• starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Missy where u at ?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all that cooning is tiring, huh?
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She used to actually spit when she was on them DVD's but evr since she got on she been on some multiple personality ? . I bet even she don't know who the hell she is when she wake up. And she got that ultimate yes man cosigning her every statement. Took it back to the essence? Essence of what? I'm still confused by this ? . She needs to silence allnthem voices in her head and pick one. The Grammy performance put her ass in the coffin but them weak ass record sales and this ? done put the nail in the coffin
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    she's bluffin..
    starvin wrote: »
    Missy where u at ?

• SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nicki... i think she's attention ? .

she didn't take anything back to the essence, I know she wants to have multiple personalities and ? , and that's cool

and i'm a tell you why its cool, because it brings out a different dynamic to the artist, and makes them interesting, but

i think she wasn't organized in how she wanted to present those different personalities/personas. She didn't take anything

back to the essence, Starships is nothing like U.N.I.T.Y or Hard Core or even the MC Lyte joints. Starships is some techno, electro, come dance with me and fly away ? ...

if she really wants respect in the game, she needs to take it back where She started....
  • Gucci Scott King
    Gucci Scott King Members Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SlickestR
    Options
    She shoulda kept it hip-hop in the music, switched it up after 3 albums, within the release of her 3 albums, she should of been doing some sort of acting or screen plays to expose her wild and crazy side to everyone, while slowly switching it up after the third album.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Essence of what? ..That ? took it back to the essence of plastic..take that canadian bacon eating AL b sure lookin ass ? Drake with you
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I got clowned in another thread but I thought Nicki was nice when she was spitting that NY style
    ... kind of a cross between Lil Kim and Foxy Brown in her early years.

I hate that English accent rap, that monster voice rap, that Barbie voice rap, and that stut-stut-stutter rap... all 4 of those styles need to be thrown in the trash can. She needs to stop singing too... you ain't Lauryn Hill, damn.
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    birdman aint gonna let her off like that
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Options
    Yeah I agree..Nicki lost herself..I can actually tolerate her when she raps without sounding like a ? tune
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    really!? who feedin who! last time i checked the fans are the ones who feed these artist! she catchin feelings cause ? wasnt ? with her album!? smh she needs to fire the ppl around her for turning her pop too soon! ? should have been gradual not 2nd album specially when the sophmore slump hits some artist... they should have waited until her 3 maybe 4th album to try pop ?

and sb is like the white dude who lets a black man ? his wife while watchin.... drake mentions her like every other song wayne was humpin her in his vid smh while sb plays the background lol and she should blame him for that beez in the trap didnt she say if it wasnt for him she wouldnt have done it
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh so who gon beez in the trap be beez in the trap now??
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    perfect time to make amends with kim and they can do a record together and she can apologize and watch her career take back off
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont understand how these Blck women like Tina Turner, LiL Kim and Nicki Minaj think that the British accent is kosher....I guess the blonde weave has some type of Europeon effect on their brains.

• Supreme_Mind999
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    I dont understand how these Blck women like Tina Turner, LiL Kim and Nicki Minaj think that the British accent is kosher....I guess the blonde weave has some type of Europeon effect on their brains.

It does...Live out the image of a white biiisshh long enuff you'll turn to one eventually
  • SlickestR
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    really!? who feedin who! last time i checked the fans are the ones who feed these artist! she catchin feelings cause ? wasnt ? with her album!? smh she needs to fire the ppl around her for turning her pop too soon! ? should have been gradual not 2nd album specially when the sophmore slump hits some artist... they should have waited until her 3 maybe 4th album to try pop ?

and sb is like the white dude who lets a black man ? his wife while watchin.... drake mentions her like every other song wayne was humpin her in his vid smh while sb plays the background lol and she should blame him for that beez in the trap didnt she say if it wasnt for him she wouldnt have done it

LMFAOOOOOO... sb is nicki's punching bag...
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    Vader wrote: »

her man a cornball
  • SlickestR
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    perfect time to make amends with kim and they can do a record together and she can apologize and watch her career take back off

Kim ain't just gon hop on a track with her carbon copy just because she's crying over the disappointment of her sophomore album

in a interview, Kim said that she'd only do a track with Nick for the right price.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You know she said that was her best performance ? o.O
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was only tolerable on Bricksquad to begin with...
  • awwwwwwwwwww
    awwwwwwwwwww Members Posts: 863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? thinks shes still in the rap game
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope she quits cause she ? suck.