• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    dont say ? and just do what u been wanting to do
  • Loo.Loo
    Loo.Loo Members Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    will be interesting to see if you can handle that situation

most chicks catch feelings after smashing the same dude more than a few times.
  • $MoneyMakinMF$
    $MoneyMakinMF$ Members Posts: 75
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    thats why i dont ? with dark skin broads...

? u trippin..... dark skin chics are 10 times better than light skin hoes..... ? is better, they aint got that "im light skin" conceited thought process........

dark skin females>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>light skin females
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bak when are you coming back to the States? You need to have your walls adjusted by a ? who doesn't sound like Lennox Lewis. I won't simp you but I will straight up tell you if you're looking to do some discreet sleazy ? and have whatever nasty ? done to you...come to D.C. The Capitol for ? like you, and me.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MVO!!!!!

get her ? LMAO
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    thats why i dont ? with dark skin broads...

? u trippin..... dark skin chics are 10 times better than light skin hoes..... ? is better, they aint got that "im light skin" conceited thought process........

dark skin females>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>light skin females

they might act conceited towards you but not towards me, if you see what i mean...

btw i'm in europe, over here light skin ? are happy you even ? with black girls at all and not get a white girl directly. the market is more open and the US is also moving towards that direction.

bottom line:

? with light skin black girls->
    in america=?
    in europe=keepin it real

please send the memo around since i get dissed quite often here for preferring light skin girls while i am factually keepin it real if you base your judgement on my enviroment...ask @moreno she knows what i mean
    Bak when are you coming back to the States? You need to have your walls adjusted by a ? who doesn't sound like Lennox Lewis. I won't simp you but I will straight up tell you if you're looking to do some discreet sleazy ? and have whatever nasty ? done to you...come to D.C. The Capitol for ? like you, and me.

lol @ using lennox lewis to diss the uk, there one million of wack ? from there and you had to pick the most real one that has ever seen the light of the day on that little island. FAIL
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spoke nuffin of his realness yeh. I referenced his accent.

Have no issue with the yeww K. l just offered up an attractive alternative to the young whoruba's current surroundings.

• BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    be agressive grab his ? and tell him what you want and that it betta be done right
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    Seeing him on monday at college, imma be agressive damnit!
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would do some thangs to you Mo.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seeing him on monday at college, imma be agressive damnit!

so your going to grab his ? ? if he doesnt jump on that...smh, make sure you give him that look while your doing it, unless hes ? or a ? afraid of girls you will probably be in the bathroom stall in no time.
  • BurninBush
    BurninBush Members Posts: 529 ✭✭
    Options
    ? outta here acting like this is a "problem". tell buddy u wanna ? . simple as that. U know how many times I wish a chick would just come up to me and say "ay u cute and i wanna ? u" instead of playing all these little back & forth games and ? ...Id actually have a little more respect for that.
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    @Shizlansky87 you know where my inbox is boo.
    @itsJohnB nah meant imma just say it lol, no ? grabbing.
    @BurninBush, ight i said it would mayne lol.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how you going to be aggressive if you won't grab his ? ?
    philosoraptor.jpg?1291090164
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    BurninBush wrote: »
    ? outta here acting like this is a "problem". tell buddy u wanna ? . simple as that. U know how many times I wish a chick would just come up to me and say "ay u cute and i wanna ? u" instead of playing all these little back & forth games and ? ...Id actually have a little more respect for that.

Gotta co sign this, back in the day I didnt mind it but the older I get the less work I want to put in, the last girl I was with dropped her pants literally as soon as we walked into the hotel room, in the back of my mind im thinking this is what I need right here, obviously I took her out for a couple drinks before hand but it wasnt long before she agreed to come back to the room
  • Da Roc
    Da Roc Members Posts: 57
    Options
    If you even gotta ask what's the pros/cons of a ? buddy, do yourself a favor and fall back.

Gettin some d*ck or p*ssy like that ain't worth stalkers, destruction of property, STDS, and getting yourself exposed as a hoe.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    did you get your first white ? yet?
  • mittens_corleone
    mittens_corleone Members Posts: 72
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I have no qualms with interracial relationships, however, from personal experience, I've known many interracial couples (black woman with a white man) who engage in slave-master roleplaying. This is where the black woman would pretend to be a slave and the white guy would pretend to be her master. The woman would talk in 'slave dialect' ("yes ? "), and the white guy is allowed to address his GF using the n-word.

I recently found out about this sickening trend from various interracial couples at my school. Really disgusting stuff. It's disturbing that there are many self-hating black women out there who allow themselves to be disrespected like that all while seeing white men as 'superior'. I really hope TC isn't one of those women.
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    ermmmm....
    Yea so im seeing him on Monday at his house..lool, we'll see...
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ermmmm....

White guy?
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ermmmm....

129156.jpeg

• UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Pics? Kick him some ? like this:

"Here's the deal. I'm not looking for anything serious, but you are fine as a mafucka and I've been thinking about what I could do to you. Let's just have fun right now without getting deep with it. We're attracted to each other, so we might as well ? and not let a good thing go to waste."

Something like that. He's a man, you're attractive, and it should be no problems. Hakuna Matata.
    maybe he doesnt date black women tho

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    yo get him to chill with u and when ya are just straight up tell him u wanna ? him