Chief Keef – I Don’t Like (rmx) f. Kanye, Pusha T, Jadakiss & Big Sean

Options

Comments

• BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    predictions on what exactly Ye, Pusha, Jada and Big Sean don't like?

I know one of yall got an imitation verse
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2chainz should be on this
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Jada the only ? I look forward to hearing on this ? because of his slow flow, the rest of these ? ion kno.

Why no southern rapper? Might as well do it right.

Since I got me a wack let me edit this ? and get some feelings.

What Jay Elect say, "when new york ? was callin Southern rappers lame, but then jackin our slang".

Stay off dem beats cuh.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why does he have more buzz then joey bada$$
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SwampNigga wrote: »
    Jada the only ? I look forward to hearing on this ? because of his slow flow, the rest of these ? ion kno.

What Jay Elect say, "when new york ? was callin Southern rappers lame, but then jackin our slang".

Stay off dem beats cuh.

But Pusha T is from the South though
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »

Stay off dem beats cuh.

He is but I ain't neva heard him rep the south.

He sound like a east coast ? . Jay Elect do too, but at least he rep where he from and address the discrimination we face in the game.

I wanna hear Pusha on some "Alone in Vegas" type ? not this type of ? .

• P. Town
    Options

Stay off dem beats cuh.

He sound like a east coast ? . Jay Elect do too, but at least he rep where he from and address the discrimination we face in the game.

But.....Pusha T is from the South
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options

Stay off dem beats cuh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8u7px_GzWQ
  • P. Town
    Options

Stay off dem beats cuh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8u7px_GzWQ

If any other Southern rappers is gonna be on this remix it will either be Tity 2 Chainz or Soulja Boy. Take your pick
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    Options
    Boaf.

Conversation verse.
  • Battlezone
    Battlezone Members Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao the "Its Not No Such Thing As I Dont Like Without Me!!...#3hunna" tweet killed me. son is like 15, no fame, no career, nothing, but its not a song without him! lmaoooooo

clearly you dont understand the back story lil reese&keef from the same gang set&grew up inda hood sellin dope 2getha been doin music 2getha how would u feel if uh ? u done known ya whole life sumbody u started dis ? with suddenly got the big ego&said ? u im out just cause he got one big hit....thats dat fake ? ion like i been hearin around da block dat keef was on that fck ? but i aint wanna believe it now he done shown his tru colors smh this ? deeper then music bru he betta hope dem ebk's&bd's dont put it on his head b4 he get up out da hood
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Something tells me this dude already got a record deal, and they pulling a drake/kreayshawn/a$ap rocky on us.....again.

I wouldn't doubt it, the days of artist building a buzz before a deal are over.

u got it all the way backwards holmes ....

artist today have to build their own buzz before the deal in order to get signed and after the deal in order to sell....

the days of labels puttin money down on artist development and actual grassroots promotion are over ....

• Battlezone
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Dis ? Out Hear Really Expousin Keef They Aint Rappers Dis Is Actually Trap ? Callin Keef Out On His B.S Straight From Da Bricks Southside Of Chi-Town
    http://youtu.be/7dlnFcCFez8
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Battlezone wrote: »
    lmao the "Its Not No Such Thing As I Dont Like Without Me!!...#3hunna" tweet killed me. son is like 15, no fame, no career, nothing, but its not a song without him! lmaoooooo

clearly you dont understand the back story lil reese&keef from the same gang set&grew up inda hood sellin dope 2getha been doin music 2getha how would u feel if uh ? u done known ya whole life sumbody u started dis ? with suddenly got the big ego&said ? u im out just cause he got one big hit....thats dat fake ? ion like i been hearin around da block dat keef was on that fck ? but i aint wanna believe it now he done shown his tru colors smh this ? deeper then music bru he betta hope dem ebk's&bd's dont put it on his head b4 he get up out da hood

Cant a Young ? Get Money Anymorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?
  • Battlezone
    Options
    Dizzel3000 wrote: »

Cant a Young ? Get Money Anymorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

ya but how u gone leave ya ? behind i mean i could understand if they was just sum bums leechin off him but dis da same ? he got money with rapped with ? who been 2 his house and had his back when ? started shootin i was at club one time when keef and his boys was der dey got 2 hittin with some other ? and on ? keef ran while his homeboys was fightin -_- wtf yet he claimin he uh real ?

• BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dis ? Out Hear Really Expousin Keef They Aint Rappers Dis Is Actually Trap ? Callin Keef Out On His B.S Straight From Da Bricks Southside Of Chi-Town

don't nobody care bruh
    as long as that lil ? make the songs that make ? get stupid won't nobody care bout this "deeper than rap" ? you whinin about
  • P. Town
    Options

This ? is doo doo.
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

ya but how u gone leave ya ? behind i mean i could understand if they was just sum bums leechin off him but dis da same ? he got money with rapped with ? who been 2 his house and had his back when ? started shootin i was at club one time when keef and his boys was der dey got 2 hittin with some other ? and on ? keef ran while his homeboys was fightin -_- wtf yet he claimin he uh real ?

Ain't Keef 16? What club they let him in at?
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its bogus.....but maybe something will change. To much gangbanging in Chicago for a true legit artist to blow up man. Dudes hate ugly out here. Most rappers from here actually real GANGSTERS....not studio gangster like jay-z, ice cube, and t.i.
  • Battlezone
    Options
    smh i forgot where i was at da internet lemme keep my cool cuz i live n chiiraq (Chi-Twn) where ? dyin everyday im just tellin da truth dis ? keef fake af bru i put dat on lakeside ebk we is da opp keef be talkin bout n his songs but i aint hatin he gettin money im just sayin he uh fraud cause lil reese and fredo&bam dem ? he got with him inda videos dey real ? had his back from the start now keef just showed his tru colors doe fraud ass ?
  • Battlezone
    Options
    chi-guy wrote: »

just cause he 16 dont mean nothin if you the main act or artist performin gettin all the play on the radio why wouldnt dey let u in
  • P. Town
    Options
    smh i forgot where i was at da internet lemme keep my cool cuz i live n chiiraq (Chi-Twn) where ? dyin everyday im just tellin da truth dis ? keef fake af bru i put dat on lakeside ebk we is da opp keef be talkin bout n his songs but i aint hatin he gettin money im just sayin he uh fraud cause lil reese and fredo&bam dem ? he got with him inda videos dey real ? had his back from the start now keef just showed his tru colors doe fraud ass ?

So ? mad cause he doing a song with Kanye?
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No wonder chi town leads the nation in Black on Black crime lol
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    are you ? serious about this ? ... When i saw the name "Chief Keef" i was like okay homeboy picked a decent name, sounds like a weed rapper..

i listen to "I don't Like" and the "Everyday" track which i just turned off like 2 seconds ago...

Like Kanye is tripping ? right now...
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chi-guy wrote: »

just cause he 16 dont mean nothin if you the main act or artist performin gettin all the play on the radio why wouldnt dey let u in

agreed, but I ain't never heard ? about him headlining anything. Only thing I know of him performing was a few weeks ago at the Congress theater with King Louie and Meek Mill. But nonetheless, if he ran like you said he did then that's punk ?
This discussion has been closed.