Battlezone Members Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Battlezone wrote: »
    this ? gotta be 12
    or he just saw boys in the hood for the first time yesterday

? im 19 ?

that's sad
    you a grown ass ? man
    when i was your age i was gettin money, hittin clubs, and ? ?
    not arguin with older ? on hip hop websites about how gully i am
    you doin all this reppin online when i bet in the hood you the ? ass ? who mama got him a go kart for christmas when he was 11 so now everybody only ? wit you for a lil ride to the store
    ol "let me use the go kart to get some cigars" ass ?
    you the ? that'll get a toss hoe pregnant
    be the last ? to hit the ? outta 7 ? and you the only 1 to go raw
    you the ? that they let hit the weed so they can laugh at yo lame ass when you freak the ? out

bru u can have dis ? cause no matta what we say its still just internet poppin u eva feel like ? 2 chi-twn let me knw cuz i bang wat i rep Lakeside EBK Everybody Killas Die 5 Die 6 bein doin it since i was 11 all dat poppin u doin ova da net dont hurt me just ? 2da southside of da chi like i said imma enjoy murkin u u'll b numba 4 by da way
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL Lil Reese catching feelings, can't wait to hear the remix is there a release date?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited April 2012
    Options
    this ? gotta be 12

? im 19 ?

that's sad
    you a grown ass ? man
    you doin all this reppin online when i bet in the hood you the ? ass ? who mama got him a go kart for christmas when he was 11 so now everybody only ? wit you for a lil ride to the store
    you the ? that they let hit the weed so they can laugh at yo lame ass when you freak the ? out

bru u can have dis ? cause no matta what we say its still just internet poppin u eva feel like ? 2 chi-twn let me knw cuz i bang wat i rep Lakeside EBK Everybody Killas Die 5 Die 6 bein doin it since i was 11 all dat poppin u doin ova da net dont hurt me just ? 2da southside of da chi like i said imma enjoy murkin u u'll b numba 4 by da way

You're a ? loser
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? gotta be 12

? im 19 ?

that's sad
    you a grown ass ? man

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
    LMMFAO
    ? said, "u'll be #4 by the way"
    you gotta be the DUMBEST ? i've had the displeasure of a back n forth with on this here internets site
    damn you dumb as a bag of hair, lil dude
    ? is extra sad
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thread is hilarious
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The original "I don't like" has been stuck in my head for weeks."Broski got that 30 he ain't trying to fight".
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? aint the best rapper, but just like i messed wit songs from flocka, soulja boy, and lil b, i can ? wit this
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    smh i forgot where i was at da internet lemme keep my cool cuz i live n chiiraq (Chi-Twn) where ? dyin everyday im just tellin da truth dis ? keef fake af bru i put dat on lakeside ebk we is da opp keef be talkin bout n his songs but i aint hatin he gettin money im just sayin he uh fraud cause lil reese and fredo&bam dem ? he got with him inda videos dey real ? had his back from the start now keef just showed his tru colors doe fraud ass ?

? did one thing wit one chi-town ? now he fake?

just like i tell my ? , ERRBODY CANT BE ON EVERY SONG MANE.

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    ? reppin how many bodies they caught on line now, ? has gotten outta hand.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    everyone says waka clone i see lil b am i trippin
    lil b and waka did the fusion dance
    lol i laughed....
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    why does he have more buzz then joey bada$$

THIS...
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options
    this ? gotta be 12

? im 19 ?

that's sad
    you a grown ass ? man

Crazy_07c3d2_2404938.gif

Yall crazy ass lil chicago ? is loosin ...got damn psychopaths
  • silverfoxx
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Real talk tho, most of them dudes on that i dont like video look young and innocent. I wouldn't expect them to be no killas in real life. But i guess times has change tho. Chi-town is getting more notorious and the young ? is loving it lol.
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    Soooooo does Chief Keef sister Shady got next now???
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Real talk tho, most of them dudes on that i dont like video look young and innocent. I wouldn't expect them to be no killas in real life. But i guess times has change tho. Chi-town is getting more notorious and the young ? is loving it lol.

realtalk ...them little young boys is crazy out that way mayne
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicago has always been grimey. Just never got media exposure.....I wish these dudes could all just stop gangbanging make money and stop twitter, youtube beefin. And die 5 die 6? ebk....whats that a renengade stone faction or bds? Why go renengade once you hit the jails you back under the people nation of folks wings...
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    I thought King Louie would blow first. I think he is better
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King louis isn't marketable..fam looks bummish and worn down plus his voice is easily forgettable..I predicted the rise of keef about three months ago based off his age, vocal tone and gutta videoss..? love that ? next door vibe..easily relatable sumthin like gucci and his popularity..plenty of talent in the chi but that's the problem.com...they're in the chi..we got a different mindframe, languange and rules we abide by and most outside cats don't get it..we a nation within a city within a state..city of crime and hard times..
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    Dizzel3000 wrote: »
    silverfoxx wrote: »

realtalk ...them little young boys is crazy out that way mayne

? rocking holister in a hood video looking like jamie foxx from ? call . But i resepct their grind in music tho.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? told Pokey he was gonna be his 4th body like that ? was normal. Like if you ain't caught a body it's like being unemployed. Dude said that ? like it was the "it" thing in high school. All the cool kids done killed somebody before. So I guess it ain't enough to wait in line for the new Jordans, the new trend is wait in the alley for the ? that waited in line to walk by. Do ya'll lil ? get girls like that? "Ay baby, you know me and my potnas killed 3 ? the other day. So what's up" Is that the standard in Chicago for young ? ? "I got my own apartment, a car, in school, no kids, and I caught 2 bodies. Ay I'm living good for a young ? " You young ? is idiots
  • Feelin_Foolay
    Feelin_Foolay Members Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? 19 yr old and ? catchin feelisms over young ?
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've played the track on my show (check the sig). I ? with it mostly cuz the beat is slammin. I'm from the Chi and Chief Keef embodies the generation of young ? in my city. They really just don't give a ? . I hope the young ? gets a little better with time. Unfortunately, Chicago ? really don't know how to support they own because of the gang culture here. I don't give a ? about what set he from, I just want decent music. And to the lil homie claming he got 4 bodies...stop snitching on yourself lil ?
  • Battlezone
    edited April 2012
    Options
    @BlackInWhite also i been bangin since i was 11 bru been out here in dis streets dont get dis ? twisted in chi-twn we dem ? u see on gangland EBK Everybody Killas die 5 die 6
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    ? told Pokey he was gonna be his 4th body like that ? was normal. Like if you ain't caught a body it's like being unemployed. Dude said that ? like it was the "it" thing in high school. All the cool kids done killed somebody before. So I guess it ain't enough to wait in line for the new Jordans, the new trend is wait in the alley for the ? that waited in line to walk by. Do ya'll lil ? get girls like that? "Ay baby, you know me and my potnas killed 3 ? the other day. So what's up" Is that the standard in Chicago for young ? ? "I got my own apartment, a car, in school, no kids, and I caught 2 bodies. Ay I'm living good for a young ? " You young ? is idiots

its just certain ? out here inda chi dat u wouldnt understand if u from da outside bru ? aint reppin colors inda chi its all about where u live and what street u stay on keef GBE and he 16 but dis ? is also GBE or BD's im not sure&he like 20 sum point is folks from da same gang just diff sets murkin eachotha yung ? killin eachotha&da older ?

http://youtu.be/d_xMsFbqx6o

dats why folks scream die 5 die 6&? like dat or scream dey 300 or 800 dont matta what age u is wat u claim is wat u bang&if u aint down for da ? u betta move out da way or get took out and dont lemme even get started on Lamron,Town,Ebk all dis ? its just 2 much 2 explain all u gotta know is u betta b from where u claim u cause u step on da wrong street or run across da wrong ? ull get popped its new ? as yung as 9 out here thrown up signs&doin dirt dis ? is not uh game

• Battlezone
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Chicago has always been grimey. Just never got media exposure.....I wish these dudes could all just stop gangbanging make money and stop twitter, youtube beefin. And die 5 die 6? ebk....whats that a renengade stone faction or bds? Why go renengade once you hit the jails you back under the people nation of folks wings...

bru ebk is its on gang or ? been on gangland b4
This discussion has been closed.