HBO's VEEP....

Options
desertrain10
desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in Lights, Camera, Action!
it was pretty funny. was like a raunchier parks and rec.... i'm thinking this will fill the larry david sized whole in my dvr...

anyways here's the first episode...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CBAO5L4srk

Comments

• dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Liked it. Kindof surprised me because this is the first time I've seen JLD in anything without seinfeld popping in my head.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Liked it. Kindof surprised me because this is the first time I've seen JLD in anything without seinfeld popping in my head.

That one show she did New Adventures of Old Christine was pretty funny too think it lasted like 5 seasons. She's the only one IMO thats actually found some success in TV after Seinfeld.

• Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am really feeling this show. And Anna Clumsky is sexy as ? . She has a very pretty mouth.

Dude that keeps coming in the office from the Whitehouse is hilarious.
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im gonna keep watching jus coz the hype for this show was kinda crazy...1st episode was underwhelming tho but maybe its coz i expected too much.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    first episode was ok, entertaining but not funny
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

That one show she did New Adventures of Old Christine was pretty funny too think it lasted like 5 seasons. She's the only one IMO thats actually found some success in TV after Seinfeld.
    new adventures of old christine is funny as ? to me. i stay catchin the reruns.

as for veep, it was a nice effort at the pilot. was dumb in the beginning, but it got better about halfway through.
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm waiting for JLD to do one of them raunchy Californication type of shows.....She's always been sexy to me...She's also funny as ? ...I'll stream the pilot tonight when i get home.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    watched the 1st 5mins....meh. back to Dexter reruns...

might give it a another watch later *shugs*
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought the dialogue was solid, it wasn't laugh out loud funny but there were some entertaining moments. Glad to see Buster Bluth on TV again.