What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

So big sean came to my college last night........

MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2012 in The Reason
And the concert was aight.....I had seen him briefly last year at a festival where he did a few songs he has improved

Pros: $10 for students and that included chiddy bang opening. Also homes really can spit his double time shit live. He also performed his verses from Mercy and Till I Die. People wiled out at A$$. I also respect that he did most of the show without a hype man.

Cons: He really doesn't have many big songs he can fully perform. He also kinda was talking on tangents at times i would have rather seen him perform songs. Also personally it would have been cool if he did some of his older mixtape shit as well.

Lol moment: This nigga had the crowd repeating his adlibs for a good 5 minutes like "Boi" "wo dere boi don't go dere boi!" "i do it" "fuck you doin?" lmaoo
559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg

Replies